ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41

"Lola! How in the hell are you not up yet!" Kamaria yelled, walking into the room Lola stayed in at the main house. The plan was to separate her and AJ, but somehow the boy ended up in the house with her. Xerxes nor Riley tried to stop him. To Mar, they were useless at times.

"What time is it?"

"11... AJ didn't wake you before he left the room? Shit, get your ass up. We have to have you in the salon in 10 minutes. Hurry, go shower, may sure you wash the important parts." Mar laughed as Lola stopped looking back at her shaking her head.

"I swear it something wrong with you sometimes...."

"Trust me, I know." She smirked, cutting her off. "I can't believe my brother is about to be a married man in three hours. How do you feel? I know I was all jittery. Although I didn't know Takahiro that well, I still felt like I was marrying my best friend. How about you?" She said. Lola stared at her for a moment as she thought.

"I am marrying my best friend. AJ has always been a friend to me, and he could have pushed me away when I got the guts to pursue him, but he didn't. If I told you everything, I would be telling you my vows. So, you have to wait to hear the rest... Are you going to stand there the whole time I shower? I didn't take you as the bisexual type Kamaria." Lola said, making Mar throw a loofah laughing.

"You just thought I was looking at your flat ass! AJ needs to give you some back shots, or you need to learn what squats are."

"HEY, I HAVE AN ASS! It may not be as big as yours, but I have an ass, and I like it the way it is. Thank you very much!" Lola yelled from behind the shower door. Again, Kamaria laughed, making Lola.

"Girl, wash your ass and come on! Before Adele tries to bring her ass into this room. You know how she is. Ma does not play about her time schedule. Everything has to happen at the times as they are planned. My job was to get you to the salon. Then I have to get to Xerxes's office. We have a meeting with The Scorpions."

"The Lang Mafia?"

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" Kamaria asked as Lola stepped out of their shower shaking her head. She had heard a lot about their mafia but never met any of them. It was weird if you asked her when they all lived in the same country, just different cities.

"Nothings wrong I was just thinking how it was strange how we live in the same country but never met."

"Not weird, we normally just stay in our own lane, and they stay in theirs. I think my brother, Takahiro, and Reece are really considering ending this. If they do, the Lang's will be the perfect mafia to hand over our power to, but I don't think they will do that. We just need allies that will help us if we do plan to do so. If that sounds right." Kamaria said while Lola looked at her cluelessly. She knew nothing of what she was talking about. Still, she agreed as she put on a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and slides walking to the door.

"You nor my brother believe in clothes. The only thing you wear is shorts and oversized hoodies or jackets. If not, that what you have on now. AJ only wears sweats and a t-shirt. I swear you two belong together." Mar said, walking out the door behind Lola. Both walked to the salon where Adele was yelling because Lola was late while Kamaria ran to the office.