ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19

"You're not going to talk about what happened last night at the club?" Melody asked Kamaria as she sat at the counter with her babies while they ate. Mar hummed, shaking her head as she took a look at her bruised knuckles.

"It's nothing to talk about. I'm okay now."

"Why are you fucking lying Mar. You put a damn knife to your husband's neck and cut him. Hiro had to have sixteen stitches, and you are telling me it was nothing. BULLSHIT! You just don't try to kill your spouse for shit. What did he do?!" She said. Again, Kamaria shook her head, turning back to her babies watching them eat.

"Kamaria, please talk to me. I might understand more than you think. Did Takahiro hit you? Or did you argue about something? About Shino being at the club with us?"

"Mel...."

"DON'T MEL ME! TALK TO ME, DAMN IT!" She screamed, making Taishi jump but laugh. "I'm sorry. I just don't like to see my little sister hurt. I know how we were when you were little, and I'm sorry, but...."

"I saw him kissing another bitch okay! After I walked in and beat her fucking ass Hiro had the fucking nerve to whisper in my ear, 'Now you know how I felt.' I don't know. I fucking lost it, okay. I didn't kiss Shino in front of him, nor did I want to kiss the man." Kamaria said, making Melody's brows furrow together.

"It was wrong for him to do some shit like that, Mar. Still, whether you kissed Shino in front of him or not, the shit broke the man's heart. You kept telling everyone that you didn't want to kiss Shino. Yet, you didn't push him away. You welcome the kiss, then lied about it. Know if you would have placed all your wrongs on the table in the first place. None of this would be happening. Takahiro loves you. Everything will be okay... but you deserved it. Sorry but not sorry." Melody shrugged as she kissed her niece and nephew leaving.

"AJ, if you don't get your heavy ass off me!" Lola yelled as he had her wrapped into his arms as if she was going to run

"AJ, if you don't get your heavy ass off me!" Lola yelled as he had her wrapped into his arms as if she was going to run. He chuckled, kissing the back of her neck, causing Lo to smile until she noticed Ella staring right into her face.

"Moring El."

"Yeah, whatever. Where are my clothes? I'm going to get breakfast. Do you want some AJ?" She said, glaring directly in Lola's face. AJ pointed over his shoulder to the cart full of breakfast foods than to the bed for Ella to sit back down.

"I was about to wake you to. Stop being so fucking ill, Ella. I'm here for both of you. Please remember that."

"I don't need you to be here for the both of us, Ax. I need you to be here for our son and me. Not Lola and whatever that bastard she is having," Ella said, causing Lola to grip AJ's pants leg. She was working both of their nerves.

"Ella, you don't even know what you are having yet," Lola said. She knew AJ was trying to be nice, but Ella was really pushing all the wrong buttons. Lola didn't understand how someone could be this evil. If she wanted someone all to herself, why not find somebody else if AJ didn't want the same.