ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84

"Don...." Sister Ida call out as Xerxes was leaving out of the dining hall. Quickly he stopped turning to the woman with a brow cocked as she sighed touching his arm. "How are you holding up? I talked to Riley a little bit ago and I know she had some issues with Kaarina's death."

"I'm good. Mad but good. I brought her into this mess knowing that she could be killed. I wasn't thinking about the consequences. My daughter was the one affected by this. She lost her mother... the only person she has had for the last six years. Harper is the one that I am worried about." X spoke.

"Understandable, otherwise how are you and Riley doing? She told me good but sometimes you seem far away from her." Sister Ida making Xerxes confused as he titled his head. "I think I see the problem. You are no longer babying her... am I right?" Xerxes nodded and the sister smiled shaking her head. "Good for you."

"It's hard but it is time for Riley to grow up. I hate to say this, but I've been aiding this for too long. Riley and her behavior and I knew it was wrong...."

"But you wanted to be a good husband."

"Yeah and look where that got me." Xerxes said as Xylia and Ryleigh came walking up with smiles. He smiled back at his daughters opening up his arms to hug the both of them and kiss each one on the cheek.

"Daddy's Girls. You better be careful because that's how your wife ended up the way she is."

"I spoil all my children the same and they know I will get into their butts if they do wrong. My dad was the same way... still the same way. I just think I've been missing for too long. Right girls?"

"Right and Uncle Elijah is looking for you. I think he is high because he's in the talking junk to everyone." Xylia laughed. "Yeah, and Uncle Luke is drunk the only laid back one is Uncle A and Papa is ready to kill both of them. You better go save your brothers." Leigh spoke making X and Sister Ida laugh.

"Talk to you, Monday Don. Remember what I told you. It is important for both of you to have your space and this is the weekend."

"Have your space? What is talking about Dad?"

"None of your concern Xy. I swear you little demons are nosey as hell. Then be like dad you all up in our business like you are grown. By the way, tell me about that little boy that I saw kissing you the other day." Xerxes spoke looking down at his daughter who quickly looked down at the floor.

"Dad...."

"Stay the fuck away from him! I know his type and I will kill the little fucker if he lays a hand on you. Xy and you to Ryleigh, I'm not saying that you can't have a boyfriend or a friend that you may call a boyfriend. What I'm saying is to think about who you are. Them boys aren't shit and they only want one thing right now and both of you are too fucking young for that shit." He said as both girls stared at him until Leigh spoke.

"I don't even like boys." She said making Xerxes laugh. "Are you just going to laugh in my face like that dad!" She smiled.

"I have had enough of my crazy children today. Go back into the reception.... And I know. You think I don't watch my children? You and Lyric I have noticed the both of you. Now go!" He said as the hugged him leaving with X right behind him. Soon as stepped into the room where they were having the reception he was hit in the face by one of the bride's garters.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHOSE CRUSTY ASS GARTER IS THIS! AND IT GOT IN MY MOUTH! YOUR PUSSY BETTER BE CLEAN!"

"ADRIEL!" Riley laughed as he threw it in AJ's face.

"NIGGA! NOBODY WANTS ELLA'S SHIT IN THEIR FACE!"

"YOU DID!" Somebody yelled! Making AJ glare over in the direction of the voice, which he should have known was one of his siblings. Ian laughed as Ella looked embarrassed until her husband kissed her cheek.