ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53

"I heard Yadiel is back. Or Caleb, whatever his name is." Kamaria said making Takahiro chuckle. The man left for a month, and a half after Luca, Jeremiah, and his father dug into his ass about cheating and living a double life. Like they said, it was all for nothing.

"Yeah, I know. I saw him in the gym this morning. We had to hold back Elijah from beating his ass. I think he's looking for someone to punish for what Mariah did to him still."

"Maybe, but Elijah is a weird person, when he is sober. I think we should let him kill Yamato...."

"He's already dead." Hiro said, making Mar look at him confused. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Yamato died last month. A week and a half after we buried Mariah. Infection from one of his cuts. Blaise crazy self whipped him for calling him gay or some mess. I don't remember... anyways, one of his wounds got infected, and he died." He spoke.

"Oh, I guess we can say we tortured his ass to death." Kamaria laughed, making Hiro shake his head. "Hey, baby, I have a surprise for you later. What time are you and the other Oyabun coming back?"

"Before dark. Should I be scared?"

"Of what?" Kamaria stared at her husband. Takahiro glared back then at their daughters walking into the room along with Niko smiling.

"Ojo, don't play. You know all your surprises are things I do not like. The last time you told me you had a surprise. It was a big ass snake that you thought you were keeping in my house. Not to mention the tarantula...."

"That you killed!"

"Fuck yeah, I killed it! It was on me!"

"Ooo! Daddy said a bad word! Give it up a hundred dollars in the swear jar!" Takara yelled, making her father look back, sighing as he reached into his pocket to pull out this wallet. It was his fault. For starting something that he knew that they were going to lose. All because he was trying to teach them cursing was bad.

"You're going to make them millionaires before they are ten. I would end it while you are ahead... but it's not an animal. I do have one that I think you would love." She said, looking to Niko waving someone in as a small goat ran into the living room. Luna quickly stood jumping on the couch as the three dogs stared.

"HELL NO! HELL NO! That little demon creature will not be staying in my house."

"BUT WE LIKE HIM, DADDY!" The three girls yelled, making Hiro look at Kamaria and his sister, then back to the three girls. "AHH, WHAT'S THAT? DADDY... DADDY HELP!" Taishi screamed, coming into the room as the goat ran up to him.

"Really!? I swear he is just like you. Scared of everything but Luna, the tigers, lions, cats, and dogs. I will keep the goat away from you two, but the girls love him. Reece took them to see his animals yesterday, and he attached himself to the girl. It's a toy goat if it makes it better. He won't get any bigger than a small dog." Mar said.

"Fine, just keep it far away from me. You know I hate farm animals...."

"Thank you, but I do have a surprise for you. Be home around 9." Kamaria said as he nodded, kissing his wife as he handed her their son. Takahiro hesitated for a moment but kissed his daughters and sister, telling them all bye.