ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64

"Man, what the fuck just happen?" Elijah asked as all of them looked at each other wondering the same thing. They didn't expect the elders to overthrow them or want to be Dons again. They knew what all of this was about. Neither of them wanted harm to come to them, but this wasn't the way.

"We just got fucking overthrown. I never thought Dad would do something like this but when it comes to protecting his family. We all know he will do anything...."

"But trying to kill themselves to save us. What the fuck?!" Takahiro said. "I know they think they have to protect us, but we need to protect them too. Or is the fact they don't think we can get the job done?" He finishes.

"That is exactly what they think, or we will get ourselves killed. Emmanuel is banking for us to come after him blindly. If we give control to the former Dons he would never know what to expect. They are just like him unpredictable something that we all fell at." Jeremias said making the other three stare at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah, whatever. Still, this was about them being in control again, and like Hiro said they don't can do the job without being killed. Or maybe it's the fact he didn't see any of it in the first place, while it was right in our faces. However, my grandfather doesn't need to be in the line of fire. Chance is going to need to take his place." Recce said sighing looking over to X.

"Yeah, I figured you were about to say that. I have to agree... Chance knows the Nigerians like the back of his hands. We can also use him against Emmanuel. Then Manuel probably thinks we killed him so he will be in for a big surprise... but I'm not telling them shit about Chance we will let them figure that one out since they want to take control." Xerxes said looking down at his phone frowning. "If you would excuse me. I need to go speak to my Father." He said leaving.

"Did you get what I asked for?" Emmanuel asked Daluchi as she nodded her head slowly sighing

"Did you get what I asked for?" Emmanuel asked Daluchi as she nodded her head slowly sighing. Gradually she handed him the tablet as he smiled staring at a picture of a small child that made him smile big about before sending the picture to himself.

"Dad who is that?"

"That half-breed bastard child. I told you it was a good idea to have Mariah and Maddy on our side. You see Don Köhler isn't all that everyone makes him out to be. Who would have known the little bastard cheated on his wife. Shit, maybe I should have used her." Emmanuel said. He knew that his plan would work with Mariah but exactly how he planned. The stupid girl was to get Xerxes drunk and sleep with him herself, but the maid worked just as well.

"Xerxes doesn't seem like the type that would cheat on his wife, and you had me send that to him. What for? Plus, I lived there with the Köhlers for over a year and a half Dad. He never even looked at another woman. Why would he cheat?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING QUESTIONING ME, CHILD?!" He yelled standing quickly as Daluchi stepped back quickly shaking her head. She knew better but it seemed that she was on their side, and he couldn't take those chances as Emmanuel quickly grabbed his knife.