ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49

"You're new." Ella said, walking into Neveah's office. A blue-eyed man was sitting in the waiting area looking lost or something. Ian stared at the girl as she stood in front of him. She was beautiful it wasn't a doubt about it, but something was bothering her.

"I am. I required a therapy session and heard the Köhler twins are good at their jobs. Are they?"

"Oh, you are from the city. Not too many people come here from there. They usually go to their office there unless they are trustworthy." She said as he smiled, giving her a nod while Neveah walked out of her office.

"Ella, I wasn't expecting you today. Is everything okay?"

"I... I needed someone to talk to. Feeling a little down, but I didn't know you had an appointment. I will come back later." Ella said, turning for the door until the man touched her arm. Out the corner of her eye, she saw Neveah step forward and him holding up his other hand, stopping her.

"I promise she is safe." His claiming voice said, making Ella slowly turns back to him. She stared at his hand on her arm and back at Neveah.

"I'm Ian, and you?"

"E-Ella... I'm Ella." She spoke, making him smile. Neveah chuckled at the two, shaking her head leaning herself against her door, watching. Again, Ella looked to Veah and back to Ian as she wondered whether she put him up to this.

"Ian, are you sure you don't need to speak with me?" Veah said, making the man turn to her. "I don't want you to relapse because you see a beautiful face. I know I'm not your psychiatrist, but I have read the notes yours send me. Ella, I think you need to leave...."

"No... No! I promise you is it not my illness...."

"His illness?"

"Yes, Ella's illness. Ian has a delusional disorder called Erotomaniac. It's where he can't tell real from fake. All you have to do is touch him, and he will think you are in love with him. Please tell me you didn't." She said as she shook her head.

"I haven't don't nothing but spoke to him." Ella said, pulling from the man slowly. "He was the one that touched me. I'm sorry, but I need to go...."

"Please don't!" Ian said, making Neveah lift a brow as she tilted her head to the side. "I don't fucking believe it." She whispered, seeing what was unfolding in front of her.

"Ian, she just lost a child. I know it's not my place to tell you this or tell your business, but I think you both should know...."

"There is no need because I don't want him, Neveah... Umm, I need to leave!" Ella said, pulling away from Ian running out the door. Veah sighed loudly as her twin walked out of her office with Caleb smiling.

"Nasty asses, Caleb, shouldn't you be at work?" She asked as he shrugged, walking off. "When she ends up fucking pregnant with that second child you don't want. Don't fucking cry, asshole... Don't look like that, Ian. Ella has problems, too. As I said, she just lost a baby almost two months ago."

"What's up, crazy-ass just fell in love with Ella?" Heaven asked while Ian glared at her like she was crazy. "Just be ready to fight for her because she has caught another man's attention before you. Really, I think you have a better chance. But what do I know?" She shrugged.

"I can tell now the two of you are fucking crazy...."

"Aww, sweetie, you just don't know. Be glad we're counseling you and not our Father." They smirked, making Ian backup just a little.

" They smirked, making Ian backup just a little