Tᗴᑎ | 10

"Ane-san, do you mind if I help?" Shino asked. Kamaria turned to the man standing so close behind her as she stood cooking at the stove. She knew U-Jin, and her husband told her to stay away from the man, but she didn't see any harm in him helping her cook.

"Sure, you could cut the vegetables." She said as he lifted his hand nicely, brushing a piece of hair out of her face. Mar smiled gently, pushing it away, about to tell him to keep his hand to himself as he leaned in a little.

"Ōjo I can't find... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

"Hiro, it's not what it looks lik...."

"Sure, it's not, Shino get the fuck away from my wife!" Takahiro yelled causing Kamaria to jump. Shino stepped back, holding up his hands bowing.

"Sir, I was only removing some hair out of Ane-san's eye. Nothing more," He said, causing Takahiro to glare at his wife. Mar looked down at the floor cause the man to pull back his arm, punching the man in the face.

"LEAVE NOW! DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU BACK IN MY HOUSE BITCH!" He screamed, making the man run out before turning back to Kamaria. "You let him touch you after I plainly to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!"

"I know, Hiro! He only wanted to help me cook. I didn't see the harm in it. You walked in as he was pushing my hair back. I was about to tell him...."

"WHY YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU AND THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE, KAMARIA! HMM?! WHY THE FUCK DID IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING KISS YOU?" He yelled, slamming his hands down on the counter as he trapped her between the island and him.

"Hiro, please, I'm sorry...."

"FUCK YOUR SORRY MAR! LEARN TO FUCKING LISTEN!" He yelled, wrapping his hand around her neck, squeezing but not enough to leave a bruise. "You are mine. Only mine and I will kill anyone fucking one that thinks they can have you. Understand." He whispered. "Underfuckingstand Kamaria?!"

"Y-yes, I understand!"

"Good, now turn around," He said. Kamaria hesitated, so he did it for her as he ripped open her legging and brought a hand down on her ass. "COUNT!"

*

*

*

"Luca, I need to talk to you now!" Adele said, storming into his office at the fashion house. He was behind as it was on the new line, and now Dele was running in, demanding to talk. Knowing her, it was about nothing.

"What is it, Liebe?"

"Your son has both of those fucking women pregnant! I just got their bloodwork back, and both Ella and Lola's HCG levels were up. I haven't given either of them a pregnancy test yet, but I know what it's going to say." Adele said, leaning over the desk, looking panicked.

"That's AJ's problem. I told the boy if he was to have sex with the women to wrap it up. Apparently, he wanted to go commando now he has to pay the price. There is nothing we can do about that, Liebe. Our son is a grown-ass man. He made the decision to jump into bed with two different women...."

"Luca is not that. I think both got pregnant by him on purpose. Both wanted him and probably just to be theirs alone. What better way to do so when they think you would make him marry the one that popped up first." She said as Luca hummed, thinking about the day when he told AJ to be careful in front of Lola.

"That could be. Give a pregnancy test to both at different times. See which one of them reacts the most surprised... or not. Now go, woman, and let me work! Call me when you find out something." Luca said, and before Adele could leave, he was behind her at the door, pulling her in for a kiss.