ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11

"Ayia, there you are. I was wondering what happened to you. Let's have dinner together. I was thinking about that restaurant that you loved so much in the city." Yamato smiled, walking up to Ayia. She to give the man a big smile before embracing him.

"Yamato, you spoil me. I guess this is why I'm your main suiter. However, I will love to have dinner with you. When do we leave?"

"Within the hour, Ayia, and wear something sexy that I can unwrap you from later. I will have one of the guards come and fetch you. You know the ordeal." He said, causing her to fawn. Ayia wasn't getting anywhere, and the more it seemed like he was trusting her, he always went back two steps.

"Of course, Yamato. See you in an hour then," She said, bowing, turning walking back to her assigned room for her when she was there.

*

*

*

"Shino, I thought I told you to stay away from Ane-san! Why did I just hear her and Oyabun arguing about you? You are going to ruin this for us. Shit, this was supposed to be in a safe place, but your wandering eye and wanting things that you cannot have is going to get us killed!" Mizo yelled at his older brother.

"You mean him killed. We are not the ones that are trying to sleep with Ane-san. Shino is and Shino alone. I will tell Oyabun exactly that. I love my fucking life, and I care not to lose it over my dear little brother's infatuation. Damn, I know Ane-san is beautiful, but her husband is also sexy as shit. Do you see me going after him?" Jun said.

"You know...."

"HELL, NO SHINO! That is out of the muthafucka question. Didn't you just hear me say love my life? So, hell to the fucking no!" Jun yelled. Mizo chuckled, listening to the two argue, but he was with his sister. Shino needed to back off from Kamaria before it cost him his life.

"I hear you. I'll stay away for now."

"No, for good, you idiot!" Both yelled, having Shino wave them off, walking into the living room to watch a little tv before he went to work. He hated his job, but he had to work for the Köhler's who didn't believe in light work if he wanted money.

*

*

*

"Why are you late?" AJ asked. Lola shrugged her shoulders as she walked over to him, sitting on the couch playing his game. AJ never looked up, causing her to take his controller sitting in his lap and slowly kissing down his neck.

"I'm horny."

"I can see that. You acted scared earlier with my Mom. What was all that about?" He asked. She stared into his eyes for a moment before kissing his lips. AJ smiled into the kiss and nicely pulled back.

"I will tell you after we fuck...."

"No, now, Lolo!" He said. Lola sighed, laying her head on his shoulders for a moment. She didn't know what to do with Adele's information or if she wanted to keep the baby. Lola did know AJ deserved to know the truth, and both should make the decision together.

"I don't know what could have gone wrong, Ax. I did everything right. Know I didn't do this on purpose, and I don't know if I want this at the moment. I will if you do, though," She paused, looking him in the face as he looked to be confused or something. "I thought we were safe with the IUD and all...."

"What? Are you telling me what I think you are?"

"I'm pregnant, Axel," Lola said, watching as both of his eyebrows lifted in surprise. AJ nicely picked her up like she was nothing placing her on his side, standing and pacing the room as he rubbed his hands through his hair.