TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38

"Mhmmmm... Aren't you a delicious sight to see? Missing limbs and all. I could just eat you up!" Blaise said, stepping in the room with Yamato in an all-leather suit. The man's eyes widened as he started to shake the chair.

"TANAKA! TANAKA, I KNOW YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT DAMN WINDOW! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!"

"Sweet, there is no need to call for my favorite Japanese Beauté. He won't be coming to your rescue; not like he wants to. See, I have you all to myself." Blaise smirked, bringing the whip down on Mato's chest. The man hissed in pain but never screamed as another loud whip cut across him.

"I think I', going to like playing with you. I wonder what else can you withstand." He said, tapping his chin. A bright smirk came to Blaise's face as he picked up some nipple clips. Humming to himself, he attached them to Yamato's nipples then to a device. Yamato watched the entire time as he tried to figure out what he was doing.

"Quiet, aren't we. Let's see how quiet you can be after this." Blaise said, shocking the man. Yamato shook, straining his face as he tried his best not to scream.

"FUCCK YOU CRAZY ASSHOLE! TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" He yelled. Blaise cocked his head to the side, turning the device off. Yamato sighed in relief as the man's hand slid up the right side of his chest. "Don't fucking touch me!" He said, causing Blaise to grip his face.

"I think you need to remember who's in charge in, sweetie. Let me tell you a little secret." He laughed. "It isn't you... so, if I want to do this." Blaise said, gripping his package until he heard Takahiro in his earpiece.

"Blaise, what the hell did we tell you about that shit?" He said, making him smile, turning to the window winking. Elijah laughed in the background as he heard Xerxes, Reece, and some of the others groan.

"I can!" He finished.

"What's Tanaka's aim? What he scared to come to torture me himself?" He smirked until Blaise poured hot wax down his back. Yamato started to shake the chair he was tied to, but it was a no-go. Plus, it wasn't like he could go anywhere if he did break loose.

"Didn't like that, I see. Noel tie him face down on the table and cut off his pant...."

"The hell if he will! I don't know what type of funny shit...." Yamato said until he and cut off by Blaise's punch in the face. "Do what I told you, and I will be back," Blaise said, turning for the door. Soon as it shut, he was faced with angry eyes.

"Trust me...."

"Blaise, we don't trust your French ass as far as we can throw you. What the fuck is your aim. I swear to fucking Mhmm.... If you try to fuck this dude." Xerxes said, walking in circles as he turned to Takahiro.

"Hiro my beauté gem trust me."

"I know what this freaky muthafucka is about to do," Reece said, shaking his head. "I'm not about to be around to see it. Let Bla have his fun spanking Yamato while we go and get fitted for AJ's wedding." He said as all of them nodded, leaving the room but Takahiro.

"Only that Blaise, or I'm killing your fucking ass."

"Chéri, you can't do that, but I know you will try. I promise Takahiro I'm only going to pour water on him and whip the shit out of his ass. When I'm finish, he will be begging for Kamaria or you to kill his ass." Blaise said on a more serious note-making Hiro nod leaving the room.