ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48

"I have to admit that shit was fun. If Amelia were your children's ages, I know she would love to join. Shit, Mias, we should have brought them, then leaving them home with my Dad." Isabella said as she took the seat next to a smiling Nicole.

"Next time, I know she will love to play with other children other than her little brother, cousins, and sister. The lives we live make it hard for our children to have a normal life."

"Private schools." Xerxes said, making Jeremias shake his head. He and Riley looked at one another. Yeah, their children were in a private school. It was too many of them to home school. "We send ours to the private school we own about ten minutes away. They love it. Maybe you should try it with your daughter."

"In Berlin? Hell no! We went to private schools there and stayed in fucking trouble no matter how much money my Father paid them...."

"Then move to Cologne." Riley said without thinking. Takahiro, Reece, Xerxes, and Jeremias looked at one another as she covered her mouth. "I was thinking out loud. I just know Da Luca and Ma Dele said it was better to raise their children here. It was the reason they decided to stay here all those years ago." She shrugged.

"Cologne is a better and safer place, but the only thing we have known our whole lives has been Berlin." Gabe said with his siblings agreeing. "If did decide to move here. Where the hell would we stay?" He finished making them all smile.

"Bitch we have a whole fucking community. Over a hundred thousand acres of land. We have a city within a fucking city." Elijah said.

"Right, as I said, we are not asking you to join our mafia or hand yours over to us. Suppose you want a change you are welcome to move here. Your whole family would be in one spot, and you won't have to worry about them being miles away." Reece said, making Jeremias nod.

"You sure do know how to throw it on thick. Don't you?" Ian laughed.

"We do. That is work makes our family work. We don't hold nothing back. One big bonus if you move here. I promise you he will get the help he needs. If Ian's conduction is still bothering him, it's because he isn't on the right medications. I have a patient in the city with the same conduction. It took a lot to get her on the right medicines, but I got her better." Heaven said, causing Ian to stare at her as Nova walked in.

"HELL TO THE NO!"

"XERXES, SIT YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN! Oh my god, who are you? Lord, you are sexy! You wanted to give this woman a try?" Nova said, touching Jeremias's chest climbing over on him as he looked at Xerxes and the rest for help. Isabella stood about the beat the shit out of her ass until Xerxes held up his hand.

"And you!" She said, turning to Ian running her hands through his hair.

"I wouldn't...."

"Trust us. Ian is no match for Aunt Nova. She will have his as running for the hills." Neveah said as Xerxes grabbed the woman by the arm, pulling her from the room, calling for his mother.

"What the fuck was that about?"

"You have your crazy person, and you just met one of ours. Our Aunt Nova, then you have her daughter Leah, and Blaise, who I can't believe is quiet at the moment. There is nothing for you to worry about, Isabella, but Nova does get carried away from time to time." Veah said, making both nod as Nicole watched Isabella.

"What's your story?" She said.

"My story?" Isabella asked, making all their eyes snap to her. Reece elbowed his wife as she glared back at him.

"I can tell you had a hard childhood. Take it from me...."

"I didn't have a hard childhood. It was good until my family was killed in a stupid tornado. I did some crazy shit that I'm not proud of. Can we not talk about me, please?" Isabella said as they all nodded.