ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88

"He's on the move Pops. Seems to me he was waiting for you to get alone." Adrian said to Luca as he made his way to the secluded area of the palace. Luca had figured this much after they had placed Xerxes alone numerous times.

"Good that was the plan. Xerxes, you and your asshole of a brother get into place. Adrian said he is not alone. Take out all of the other men that came in with him...."

"THE HELL IF I WILL! DAD I AM NOT LEAVING YOU TO DO THIS ALONE...."

"And he won't nephew. I am his shadow. Now do what your father told you and take out the rest of the men." Chance said into the earpiece making Xerxes scoff and curse under his breath.

"You have known me a total of five good months and think you know something or me. You don't tell...."

"XERXES!"

"Fine, Uncle Chance do not let my father die, and you bet not die either." Xerxes said as their lines went silent making all of them sigh.

"Little brother do what you do best.... Hide in the shadows. Liebe, you are my decoy come meet me in the back. I know you know the drill, but still, kill anyone that stands in your way. Now let's get this shit done and over with." Luca said.

"Governor Kato, how generous of you to have made it tonight

"Governor Kato, how generous of you to have made it tonight." Kamaria smiled as Tokyo's Governor made it over to them. Yeah, she should have been at home but she wasn't missing this event. Mar had to make sure that her family made it out on top.

"Kamaria Tanaka should you be out and about. Tanaka-san told me over the phone that you give birth just last night." She smiled bending over and kissing the girl's cheeks. "Ā, watashi no! Anata no kyōdai no soba ni suwatte iru utsukushi-sa wa daredesu ka. (Oh my! Who is the beauty sitting beside your brother?)." Kato asked making Mar and Tanaka look over to Lola.

"M-my brother's wife. You act as if you know her." Mar spoke.

"Kanojo no hahaoya wa nihonjin de kokujindeshita. Akari Keiko Katō. Watashi no imōto no musume to kanojo wa kanojo no yō ni miemasu. (Her mother was Japanese and black. Akari Keiko-Kato. My little sister's daughter and she looks like her.)" She smiled walking over to Lola touch her face.

"It's strange that you are half Korean. Look it but look like my niece." She laughed. "I see my family have strong genes. I will tell my sister that I found something that belongs to her. What of your mother?" Kato asked as Lola looked over to Kamaria and AJ.

"She and my father were traitors. The Köhler's raise me after they killed my father's family's mafia." She said making the governor nod patting AJ's shoulder.

"Take good care of her. She is a jew." She said making Lola smile touching AJ's face whispering you hear that.

"The two of you make me sick." Ian said leaning over and kissing Ella as AJ threw a piece of food at the man's head. "And the two of you are one's to talk. Ian you act younger than us and you what twenty-seven, eight?" AJ spoke.