TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23

"Home sweet home!" Elijah yelled soon as he stepped out of the car back in Germany. All of them were happy to be home, especially Kamaria. She was mad at herself for allowing Yamato to get close to her. Takahiro made sure that she knew what he looked like still. She didn't notice the man until it was too late.

"Do we have to have this meeting now?"

"Mar, that man attacked you at your own fucking gala. Then he turned around and attacked not one but three of your businesses in Tokyo after we were in the air. How long do you think it will take before he realizes that Ayia is working for you?" Xerxes said, making Kamaria sigh walking up the stairs of their home.

"I know you are mad at yourself, but this wasn't your fault Kamaria," Riley said, touching her shoulder. Mar shrugged her off as she went straight to her kids' playroom to drop Taishi off with the nanny. Both Donnas sighed, looking at each other.

"She will be okay. Dad spoiled the shit out of her. He taught her how to be a fighter but not to look after her surroundings...."

"That is a lie. Dad taught all of us to do all of that. Kamaria is just like Ma. Do you remember how Dad told us how he kidnapped Ma? She was unaware of her surroundings, had no security, and was not good with watching what was around her. Shit, she still is like that. Kamaria just picked up the trait. Sad really," Neveah said, making her twin laugh.

"You two are fools. I suppose you are right, though. Still, we have to stop it because she's a Donna, and that shit will get her fucking killed."

"That I have to agree on. My wife doesn't seem to understand that her unawareness is getting her in trouble. You would think she would have learned after... after...."

"Yeah, after you had her kidnapped and injected with your sperm in her?" Elijah laughed as the rest facepalm. Takahiro just shook his head, turning back to Xerxes and Reece as he continued to laugh.

"Yeah, that... I don't know what to do to get through to her. It's like talking to a brick wall when telling her she is wrong about something."

"And you just learning this? Boy, you have a long way to go. It's like that with all of them. Or haven't you noticed? They all like their Mother. Hard fucking headed none of my children listens to shit but themselves...."

"They sure do. Remind you of someone Luca?" Erik said, walking by smirking. "It's sad that you are trying to put that shit all on my little sister. When you know damn well your ass is the same way. Listen to nothing but yourself and Dele now, but it took time. Meaning the same will happen with Kamaria. She has her Mom's empty-mindedness, and her Dad's I do what I want, which ends in this. A woman that thinks she knows everything but knows nothing. Right Luca," He finished as Luca shrugged his shoulders, walking away.

"Careful, Uncle Erik, you're talking about one of his precious daughters. You know how that will end," Lucas said.

"Really, Lucas? Dad loves us equally, and you know it!" Talia yelled, making all the boys glare at her. All of them knew the truth. Luca would go to the end of the world for his daughters but showed the boys what he called tough love.

"I wouldn't go that far. Let's get this meeting over with. Takahiro needs to find a way to get rid of Ogawa because I'm mad tired of them already."