ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58

Two Days Later

"Why the hell did you bring him?" Luca asked Chance looking at his mother's brother that he strongly hated for some reason. Emmanuel smirked as Chance and Luca stared at the man. Chance was hoping the man didn't say something stupid.

"Wherever my Don goes, I go. I am his adviser. Although I should be the one that is Don, but my stupid ass Father thought his grandson... my son was more fit." Emmanuel said. "Where's your Father Luca?"

"Somewhere you are not. Don't worry about my Father, old man. You... well, Chance was called here for different reasons. So, if you would excuse us, my sons and the other Dons would like to speak to him in private." Luca stated as he rolled his eyes, walking towards the barroom.

"What is all this about?"

"I let Elijah talk to you about that. If I were you, I would be truthful. My son has a lot of anger build-up in him and looking for someone to let it out on. Chance, we both know you cannot handle my sons. Your old ass gets beat down each and every time." He smirked.

"You forget that your ass is old too. Ten years older than my fifty-six, you just look good for your age. Besides the occasional greys, you love to cover up." Chance laughed as Luca reached up, pulling a piece of his hair.

"Look like you have some to Chance. Better go get your hair dye." He laughed as Chance slapped his hand away, leaving going straight to the barroom where his uncle was.

"Cozying up to the German asshole, aren't were?"

"Emmanuel, he is my blood...."

"Mhmm, that I know. I see it each time the two of you stand beside each other. The sad thing is I have to pretend to be your fucking Father. I will be happy when this shit is all over with. The Köhlers on their knees and me owning all they have." Emmanuel smirked, taking a long sip of the brown liquid. Chance stood back, shaking his head.

"I don't think that will happen." Chance whispered to himself.

"I-I w-wanted to apologize again about last night

"I-I w-wanted to apologize again about last night." Zakiya said, stopping Elijah at the bottom of the stairs. He stared at the woman for a moment, then walked past her without saying a word causing her to take a deep breath walking in the other direction.

"Just stay out of my fucking kitchen."

"W-what is up with you and your kitchen? I love to cook. M-my ex said that was the only thing I was good for besides laying on my back. Soon as I got pregnant, he broke up with me and kicked me out on the streets. I had nothing. He brought me here from Spain and didn't even have the nerve to send me back home. It wouldn't have made it any better when I had nothing back there either." She said never turned to him as Elijah did the same. He nodded to himself, walking away.

"Do you have to be an ass to her?"

"X, why the fuck are you in my house?" Elijah asked, turning around to walk away until his brother caught his shoulder. "Really! I don't need a fucking huge asshole. GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He yelled as Xerxes chuckled.