Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11: Meeting Mom

When Old Mrs. Lin and Old Man Lin didn't know what to do, a group of people suddenly rushed in outside!

"Ho! Mr. Lin is so colorful! When will the 80 million owed to us be repaid? "

It turned out that these were collection companies, and they surrounded the Lin family.

"What for, what are you doing?!" Old Mrs. Lin was angry.

Old man Lin scolded: "Stop! Do you know who we are? We are the in-laws of the Kyoto Su family! "

What responded to him was the exhaust of the Su family's car when it drove away.

Two rows of black Maybachs, full of momentum, passers-by can't help but avoid it from afar.

The strong contrast is the miserable Lin family...

A few big men who collected the collection laughed: "Oh, what a big name, and the Su family's in-laws, do you think people take care of you?" "

Old man Lin blushed!

The people in the collection company are all hooligans, who will tell them what reason, let alone not beat you because you are an old man.

With a snap, Old Master Lin and Old Mrs. Lin were immediately slapped and knelt down!

All kinds of invective, punches and kicks... After a while, Old Master Lin and Old Mrs. Lin also had blue noses and swollen faces, and they cried out.

Well, the family is neat...

The Lin family of the former scenery was humiliated and mentally broken down in front of everyone, and finally the villa was emptied and all the luggage was thrown out.

At the same time, Mu Qinxin, whose face was bloodstained, was thrown out, and the family was embarrassed!

Watching the lively neighbors couldn't help but whisper.

"You don't know, do you? That little girl from the Lin family is the granddaughter of the Su family in Kyoto! "

"What?! Is that skinny little one who died at the age of more than two and? "

"My mother, the Lin family doesn't have to regret death, it's me and I'm going to vomit blood!"

"They deserve it too! Once on a hot day, I also saw the child outside the sun punishment station, and I said two words and was scolded by the Lin family's wife. "

"Hahaha, that old woman doesn't say that her granddaughter is a disaster star every day, this is good, I already know why I should be now!"

Everyone gloated to see the excitement, and the Lin family did not regret it was written on their faces.

I really deserve it!

Lin Feng kept coughing, spitting out the snow foam in his mouth, and his ears were buzzing.

Mu Qinxin cried, "Brother Feng, how are you?" "

Old Mrs. Lin spilled her anger on her: "What are you crying about!" Why did I go early, why didn't I see you just now? "

Mu Qin choked in his heart: "I just saw Su Bao, so I went to beg her, begging her to forgive her grandparents for the sake of her grandparents' age... But she refused..."

Old Mrs. Lin hated it so much that she blamed Su Bao for all the humiliation today.

They have been raising this dead girl for more than three years, right? But I don't know how to be grateful at all!