Chapter 501-510

Chapter 501: Su Bao's Great Deeds

After catching the crying ghost, Su Bao has been thinking about the professional crying spirit man.

In the past, they could earn two or three hundred thousand a year, although this is inseparable from the special skills of cryers...

However, there are really hundreds of millions of heartbeat~

I don't know how much money can crying spirit people make now?

Su Bao asked when he thought of it, looked up and asked, "Uncle, how much does it cost to invite a weeping spirit man now?"

Su Yichen had a question and answer, and quickly glanced at the information he found: "The price of a professional one in Beijing is five thousand, and people with good family conditions also need to decorate the façade in front of the funeral home, which is more expensive, including the one-stop service of guarding the spirit, a team is about fifty thousand yuan."

Su Bao's eyes widened, wow!

"How many people are in a team?"

Su Yichen: "Usually three to five people, look at word of mouth." Some people also offer spirit delivery services, which roughly means sending ghosts through Jinjiling and Evil Dog Ridge, plus 50,000.

Su Bao suddenly felt that she could.

She can also send people directly to the Hades Palace!

"I can be a team! Aunt Crying is responsible for crying, Aunt Flower Ghost is responsible for talking about business, Uncle Confused Ghost and Brother Pan are in charge of the chief, and I am responsible for sending people to the Yan King Hall..." Su Bao said excitedly.

So professional, the charge of 100,000 yuan is not too much, right?

"The ghosts need sugar candy, fifty pieces of sugar candy in a pack..."

Su Bao stretched out his finger and counted indiscriminately: "Brother, how much can I earn if I go there?"

Su He asked did not expect that there was so much knowledge here, and said stunnedly: "Except for incense, paper money, props and so on... One game with tears in his eyes earned it ninety-nine. Zhen

Tears earned ninety-nine.

The eyes of the two children were shining, and their emotions suddenly rose: Su He asked:

"Sister take me, I will help you settle the account, do not collect money!" I don't share money with you, I like to count money!

Su Bao: "Brother, then I go every weekend, calculate how much money can I make?"

Su He asked: "If you catch two games a weekend, you will make a net profit of 190,000 8 a week... One month is 790,000 2, this is all net profit Oh, zero risk and zero investment!

"There are about 52 or 53 weekends a year, which means that if we work harder, we can earn at least 10.29 million 6 a year!"

"This is not counting the winter and summer vacations, we have time during the winter and summer vacations, and the total winter and summer holidays are about 90 days, one a day, so there is an additional 8.91 million."

"That's more than 19 million in total..."

Rounding equals 20 million.

Earn 20 million a year, try to ask which child can do it!

If you develop a side business, sell talismans, look at feng shui, choose a grave or something, then it will not be 50 million!

"The ghosts and ghosts don't need to rest at vigil, sister, it's only a matter of ten minutes for you to send the spirit... Collect a few more ghosts... If you can catch four races in a weekend, plus do things to sell talismans to choose the grave... Wow, easily a hundred million.

"When the industry is mature, we can also develop a chain branch again, develop a branch in the first year, let my brother help you manage, no need to give him money!" That's two hundred million..."

"The matter of sending the spirit is not in a hurry, we only need the salesman to bring back the customer's birthday and death time... Then once a week, sister, you will concentrate on sending spirits..."

"If you calculate it this way, expand the scale, recruit ten teams, five ghosts in one team... Making a billion a year is not a problem!

Su Bao: "Wow - catching ghosts is more motivated!"

The corners of Su Yichen's mouth twitched when he heard this: "???

This calculation is so bad that the capitalists will shed tears when they hear it.

Su Bao was very happy, as if he had found a new direction in life.

But she seemed to think of something again, and immediately turned her head and instructed: "Uncle, if I die in the future, remember that I must not look for the weeping spirit person, and there is no need to find the grave of the spirit seller!" I will choose these in advance! Don't waste this money!

Su Yichen: "..."

Po, you're only four years old.

Planning for your future so early?

Not only did he make plans for himself, Su Bao also made plans for his family: "The family tomb I chose last time was very good in feng shui!" You don't have to change it in the future, save this fee ha!

"I will talk to the ghosts and ghosts to cry for everyone, and there is no need to spend these money for funerals!"

"If you burn it directly, bury it directly, and don't spend money in the process." They are unprofessional and all deceptive.

Su Bao instructed solemnly.

Imagine how happy you are when you make this money, and how hard you are when you imagine spending money on it.

The corner of Su Yichen's mouth twitched, and he said silently: "Okay, got it."

Su Yichen thought that this was the end of the discussion.

Unexpectedly, when they arrived at the restaurant, the two children continued to discuss the issue of whether the aunt could or not because of [whether the aunt still wants to eat].

When they were in the office just now, they calculated that Yao Diyue had eaten a total of three or four hundred catties of food in the past month, but only increased her weight by thirty or forty catties.

She doesn't pull and doesn't vomit ... So where exactly does this gap in the middle go.

"Mom, are you carrying us behind your back... Secretly went to ?? Sitting at the dining table, Su He asked about a delicious steak in front of him, but he thought about it.

The head chef who brought the steak himself: "???

Su He asked: "How many pounds does this steak have?"
The
head chef was confused: "About 400g..."

Su He asked and said to himself: "400g..."

Before my grandmother also gave my mother steak, two pieces at a time, that is, almost one pound.

In addition to steak, there are other foods, so a meal is more than two pounds.

Eating so much, I gained thirty or forty pounds.

This counts unequally! Su He asked and felt that he couldn't solve this problem!

Su Bao followed and asked, "Is the aunt squatting in the grass and secretly pulling like in the TV?"

Su He asked and instantly remembered the line of the little girl on TV: You came here to.

Even he imagined his mother squatting in the grass...

Belch!

Su Yichen was full of black lines, looking at the dishes full of tables... And the faces of the waiters and the head chef.

He was a little embarrassed.

Children, it's really taboo...

"Ahem..."

The eldest uncle maintained the cold and calm on his face, lifted his eyelids and asked lightly: "After serving?" The

head chef hurriedly said a word of light use, and hurriedly went down.

If everyone else, discuss during meals, especially when he serves ... He must feel that the other party has no quality.

But the person in front of him was President Su and his family.

The head chef thinks it's nothing -

so sometimes, in the eyes of some people, whether the other party has quality is actually linked to money and status...

Su Yichen said in a low voice: "Su Bao, Xiao Qian, in public, especially in restaurants, don't talk about this topic."

If only the old lady knew, she would be able to chop him with her bare hands now.

Su Bao and Su He asked quickly shut up.

Su Bao whispered, "I'm sorry uncle..."

Su Yichen put the cut steak in front of her and said softly: "It's okay, Su Bao is a polite girl, she will remember it in the future, right?" In

the past, she would also have something blunt in the Su family, and no one would stop her at that time, after all, at home, she didn't have to live so tired.

But when it comes out, you still have to pay attention.

Su Bao nodded seriously, he really remembered.

She is a polite and well-behaved child, and she must pay attention not to say inelegant words in public in the future, otherwise it will make others think that her grandmother and uncle have not taught her well.

Yao Diyue focused her head, she also remembered, and learned a new word...