Chapter 1311-1320

Chapter 1311: You Say This Face Is Unfamiliar

Su Bao was very worried.

"Ancestor, the seventh uncle's gun was robbed, the blow must be very big, right?"

Dad said that what they fear most is that the gun will be snatched, which is the most intolerable mistake, and it is also something that must not be tolerated.

You can die on the battlefield, but if you are robbed of a gun on the battlefield, you will be ridiculed by your comrades for the rest of your life when you come back.

The old ancestor was also a little apprehensive, it seemed that he had tested the child too much, it hurt his self-esteem too much, or he didn't count it...

But I don't want to...

Here, Su Yun frowned after the gun was snatched away, and suddenly wanted to laugh a little.

Really, he has been fighting for so many years, and there has never been a case of someone snatching a gun.

Even if he is asleep, as long as someone moves his gun, he almost has a kind of reflex to fight back.

Today is the first time that someone has been ... Oh no, a ghost snatched the gun.

"If my boss finds out about this... I guess you can kill me, if my comrades know... Probably laugh at me for the rest of my life.

It's a pity that I can't go back to that period, I always wanted to retire and return to life, but I really came back but I missed it a little.

Thinking of this, Su Yunchao couldn't help but smile at the corner of his mouth.

Ghost King: "? Su

Bao and the old ancestor in the dark: "? Su Bao: "It's

over!" Uncle Seventh has hit too hard, and his mind is not normal! Old

Ancestor: "This kid, I can't stand this little stimulation, what else can I cultivate!"
That
being said, the old and the young sat still and continued to watch.

After Su Yunchao found out that Su Bao and the old ancestor were gone, he already knew that these two were going to 'test' him again, right?

I want him to retreat from the difficulty, give up ghost cultivation, and obediently go to reincarnation.

Indeed, it did hit him after his gun was snatched away...

So he had to rely on himself to snatch the gun back, right?

One second Su Yunchao was still smiling inexplicably, and the next second, the short blade in his hand shot out like a flying knife!

The Ghost King sneered, caught the short blade very easily, and sneered: "It's up to you..."

The next second, bang!

The gunshot rang out very suddenly, and Su Bao was startled.

The ghost king looked at the bullet that entered his heart in disbelief, and before the whole ghost could react, Su Yunchao took away the Qiankun bag from his waist.

Su Yunchao said that he hadn't beaten the ghost king!

immediately divided five by two, and tied up this ghost king.

The ghost king was suppressed by the golden light in the golden bullet, with a damage value of 1000+

Although it was not so soulful, it was enough to choke until he was tied up by the five flowers, and he couldn't believe that he was tied up by a new ghost cultivator.Su Yunchao sneered: "Do you think I only have one gun?"

He had a miniature pistol in his hand, the size of two fingers, like a keychain.

Su Bao looked at it suspiciously, and couldn't help asking, "Ancestor, are you sure this isn't a toy?" The

old ancestor pouted: "That's a Swiss mini-gun... It's too small, it's very cumbersome to load bullets, you need tweezers to load, it's a chicken rib on the battlefield... However, although the sparrow is small, it is a real weapon of destruction. With

a maximum range of 120 meters and a speed of 180 meters per second after launch, a shot to the heart is fatal enough.

The old ancestor is numb, what is this called?

Science defeats the ghost king?

The Ghost King was saying in hatred: "Despicable villain! Let me go!

Su Yunchao smiled innocently and harmlessly: "You are wrong, I am not human now." Ghost

King: "..."

Su Yunchao opened the Qiankun bag, just wanting to get back his pistol, which was brought to him by his comrades-in-arms, and he couldn't lose it.

It's just that there are a lot of things in the Qiankun bag, not your own bag, and you can't take what you want to take accurately.

Su Yunchao had no choice but to turn the Qiankun bag, squat on the ground and pour things out.

Su Bao and the old ancestor: "..."

The two of them hid from loneliness, and the hero's trick to save the beauty was useless twice.

"Uncle Seven, what are you doing?" Su Bao asked.

I saw a lot of things poured out of the ground, what clothes, dry food, half a demon beast, a few broken stones, it should be a Cabernet stone, and there was only a little bit of cultivation left.

Su Yun pulled and pulled, found his pistol, and immediately took it back.

Snatched once, never again.

"Su Bao, the seventh uncle is here..."

Before Su Yunchao could speak, the ghost king's face changed as soon as he saw the old ancestor.

His mind spun quickly, and he hurriedly said, "Mr. Su, save me!" This man doesn't know what kind of magic he has, and he robs me of my things after suppressing me..."

It is almost normal for ghost cultivators in the nether world to snatch and fight each other, but the ghost king knows that Su Yanxi is different, and he can't see this phenomenon happening, so a demon comes to sue first.

Su Bao was helpless: "Ancestor, do you see that this scene is familiar, huh?" Old

Ancestor: "..."

Su Bao raised his hand, changed his clothes in a second, and ascended to the hall on the spot, and said familiarly: "Grab your things?" That's not what the king saw! The

Ghost King's pupils shrank, Hades?!

He suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, and just now he shouted in his heart that he had the ability to call Lord Yama and let him spit out the things he had robbed.

I didn't expect Hades to come!!