Chapter 471-480

Chapter 471: Something Pulled

Yao Jingyun saw Su He ask, not even afraid of the ghost, and immediately got up and walked quickly towards Su He Wen!

This walk brings the wind, and the head is cooler.

"Master, you're out!" Yao Jingyun glanced at Yao Diyue behind him, and actually brought it out?

Yao Jingyun was surprised and displeased.

Pleasantly surprised, the little dojo master he laid down was actually solved! How old is he? There is such a high achievement! The rise of the Yao family is just around the corner!

Unhappily, the dojo was arranged by him, and Su He asked him not to ask him - he is currently his elder, and he will also be the one who advises him in the future, so he should learn to ask him for instructions and consult with him.

Otherwise it's too impulsive!

Even if Yao Diyue is his biological mother, this impulse cannot be had!

Look at Su He Wen next to him... Obviously a lot calmer!

Yao Jingyun's brows furrowed and loosened, loosened and wrinkled, temporarily putting the matter of how to cultivate Su He to the back of his mind.

He pointed to the few evil spirits in front of him: "Family master, when you are away, these ghost slaves bully the master, how do you usually set rules for them?" As a master, you can't be too soft-hearted!

Yao Jingyun looked righteous and indignant: "No one taught you how to do it before, maybe you are too tolerant of them!" From today onwards, I will personally teach you how to lead your men! Su

He was speechless when he asked, and he was too capable of thinking, right?

It's almost dawn, have you woken up from your dreams?

Su He asked and was about to say that these ghosts were not my subordinates, but they were pulled by Su He Wen.

Su He Wen said coldly: "According to what you mean, what do you want?"

Yao Jingyun touched his beard and nodded, only nine or ten years old can have this calm and temperament, it is a forgeable material!

"If the slave is disobedient, he naturally wants to kill the chicken and the monkey."

Yao Jingyun looked at the ghost in the wedding dress with compassion, just now this powerful ghost touched his hair, the ghost touched his head, and his hair would not grow in the future!

Su He Wen scoffed: "So? Elder Yao meant to kill her, kill chickens and monkeys?

Yao Jingyun didn't speak yet.

The ghost of the married woman said aggrievedly: "The slave family is not a chicken, and I don't want to be a chicken, the slave family is a ghost." The

cowardly ghost had already floated to Su Bao, touched her head, and echoed in a gentle voice: "We are not monkeys, and it is useless for us to kill chickens or not."

Su Bao nodded fiercely.

It is.

This elder's eyes must be bad, obviously a group of ghosts, but he said what chickens and monkeys.

Yao Jingyun's words were interrupted, and he was even more displeased.

He looked at the cowardly ghost and sneered, "Really? Whether it is useful or not, kill to know!

Yao Jingyun held his hand and glanced at a few evil spirits sternly: "It is your honor that the family master can accept you as his subordinates!" Otherwise, you still have a chance to work for your life? Change to someone else, you are already gone!

"Since you have recognized the master, you should honor the master!" The master has absolute majesty, you ride on the head of the master three times and twice, giggling, what kind of system?! Flower

heart ghost: "..."

Cowardly Ghost: "..."

Unlucky ghost: "..."

Confused: "..."

Su Bao: "Why carry the bucket."

Yao Jingyun scolded: "I'm talking, what are you interjecting!" Originally

, everyone was watching what else Yao Jingyun could fart, just like watching jokes like clowns.

Who knew that he actually scolded Su Bao!

Both the ghost and the face sank.

Huaxin Ghost sneered: "Other people's faces are on their mouths, but your faces are on their farts!" Hold this mouth full of feces, what is pulling?

The cowardly ghost shook his head: "You don't understand the situation at all, there are no masters and slaves here, Xiao He asked us to be friends, we are just helping him." The

confused ghost sarcastically: "More confused than me, gee." The

ghost of the wedding dress opened her mouth: "Official, I died early in the morning!"
Although she is an ancient,
she also knows that it is the 21st century, and there is no such thing as a master and slave for a long time.

Su He asked and Su He Wen looked at him coldly!

Originally, I wanted to ask Yao Jingyun what happened back then, why he nailed his mother here, and whether his mother still had the possibility of recovery.

Now I don't want to ask, ask him, it's better to believe Su Bao!

Su He Wen said coldly: "Get him!"

Su He asked, "Whatever you want, you're welcome!"

Several demons pressed their hands, and the bone joints crackled.

Yao Jingyun stepped back!

"You guys... What do you want to do! Damn

, the head of the family failed to subdue these ghosts?

So he said, the head of the family is too soft-hearted!

Ghosts and people, where will there be any friendship!

Keep what is useful, and those who are useless or do not follow orders should be destroyed, and keeping them will only become a scourge, as it is now!

Yao Jingyun recognized the reality, it's a friend, right, that can only be scheming.

"Master!" Yao Jingyun was heartbroken: "Tell them to stop!" I am the elder of the Yao family, and I have done my best for the Yao family, and I have never had two hearts! This time was also a misunderstanding, but everything I did was for the good of the head of the household!

"The Yao family is a generation of witch god families, if the Yao family can rise, do you know what kind of concept it is?"

"Mighty and noble, bow their heads and respect for you, and the peddlers and pawns are all for your use! At that time, your status will not be just the grandson of the Su family! To

put it bluntly, what good is it to be the grandson of the Su family, the big deal is to inherit hundreds of billions of family wealth, and then spend his whole life as a waste that can only eat, drink and have fun!

But to be the head of the Yao family, that is to stand at the top of the food chain, to speak a little more powerfully, in the future, when he comes to the prefecture, he can say a few words to the king of Yan, and decide what he will do in the next life.

It's a pity that no one listened to him talk anymore.

Su He Wen looked at the phone watch: "At half past four in the morning, it's time to go back." "

Su He asked suddenly startled: "It's almost dawn, grandma usually gets up at six!" It will take us an hour to go back, and let's say we go down to the bottom of the mountain at 4:50, which is 5:50 home..."

It's over, I still have to find my uncle!

Twenty minutes down the mountain I don't know if it's enough.

If it's a little later, go back just in time for grandma to get up...

"Grandma will chop us!" Su He asked and held Yao Diyue's hand: "Hurry up, go fast, go fast."

Su Bao also remembered her grandmother's nagging look with a straight face, and quickly followed: "Run!" Brother Pan, these two people are handed over to you!

Su He Wen did not speak, but his steps were also fast.

Even the dog felt that it was not good, spread its four legs and hurriedly ran forward, ran for a while to see that the little owners did not follow and stopped, anxiously screaming in place.

In the blink of an eye, people went to the empty building.

Only Yao Jingyun and Yao Shiyue remained, as well as the four evil ghosts who were eyeing the tiger - the ghost of the wedding dress was a powerful ghost, one was that she could not go back directly through half of the city after the sun came out, and the other was that she had to stay on this barren mountain when Su Bao was there, so she returned to the soul first.

Yao Jingyun said in his heart that it was not good, and Yao Shiyue was also frightened and his facial features flew wildly, and he shouted in panic: "Xiaowen, Xiaowen!" Come back! I'm your aunt, don't leave your sister-in-law behind! "