Chapter 1131-1140

Chapter 1131: This Stomach Is Not Up to Standard

When Yao Liyue really moved, her speed was not something that ordinary people could catch up with.

Su Yichen had already used the fastest speed, and he could only touch her sleeve.

As a result, she threw herself on the ground, and Yao Lingyue, who was about to fall and eat, held up her hands fiercely, and directly came to a somersault on the spot.

"Da Bang! Voila, I'm fine! She stood upright with her feet together like a gymnast, her outstretched arms palms up.

The expression on his face seems to be still saying: Am I good?

Su Yichen pressed his eyebrows, feeling that his heart was beating too fast at that moment just now, and his brain was buzzing.

"Well, let's go back overnight." He said.

There are only three or four days left until next Monday that Su Bao said.

And Su Bao said that he will leave next Monday... That means that Yao Lingyue should have been in production before next Monday.

Because Su Bao will not leave on the day of Yao Lingyue's birth.

It's okay to go back early, he's really scared of such a "noisy".

And knowing that Su Bao is at home now, if he doesn't go back, Yao Liyue probably won't be able to sleep at night.

The plane flew back to Su's house in Kyoto overnight.

**
Su Bao got up in the morning, and was startled when he saw Yao Liyue squatting at the door!

"Auntie?" She was surprised.

Yao Liyue, as always, wants to pick up Su Bao and take a turn!

Su Bao hurriedly pressed her hands, "Auntie, you can't hold me now!"

Yao Liyue was dissatisfied: "Why!

Su Bao said seriously: "Because I've grown up, it's heavy, and it's inconvenient for you now, auntie."
Yao Liyue flattened her mouth, she was not big, no matter how old Su Bao was, what
Yao Liyue saw was the little bit she looked like when she was a child.

Also, how can it be inconvenient, it will be convenient at any time...

Old Madam Su shouted downstairs, "Let's all come down and eat!" This

daughter-in-law is really, guarding the door of Su Bao's room early in the morning, and she also obeyed her.

I haven't seen you for three months, and my belly is so big, and the time should be nine months now.

Although the saying goes, it is said that pregnancy is ten months, but nowadays pregnant women generally give birth at about nine months.

Mrs. Su is very worried, nine months of belly, this is not up to standard!

"Come, eat more!" Mrs. Su gave Yao Liyue soup: "You are not at home during pregnancy, and I didn't take care of it as a mother."

If you're at home for the whole of your pregnancy, you should have a bigger belly.

Su He asked: "Grandma, my mother's belly is still so small, is the baby in her belly malnourished?"

Su Bao followed in: "No, what if the skin is thin and the filling is big?"

Su Hewen: "..."

Han Han picked up a dumpling, took a bite of it, and nodded in agreement: "Indeed, the skin is thin and the filling is big!" "Su Zixi: "..."

Su He asked and suddenly said, "Sister, do you want to get some more souvenirs..."

Su Zixi said: "Speechless, your abacus beads have collapsed on my face."

Su He was speechless when he asked: "What are you thinking, I'm really worried about my brother!"

How can you think of him like that?

He was really worried that his mother's belly didn't look like nine months at all, like seven months... Is the younger brother or sister in it really grown??

Han Han interjected: "What if it's my sister?" There are so many boys in our family, we should have an extra sister, aunt, you have a sister!

Su Yichen silently picked up the vegetables, Su Bao's bowls were piled high, and there was no chance for him to pick up the vegetables.

He gave Yao Lingyue a dish, the first choice was fish, chicken, and the fish meat also picked out the thorns...

I'm afraid that she will eat the fish in her throat with a big grin, and she may not know how hard she will cough, what if she coughs up the child in her belly?

Su Ying'er looked blank: "I'm full, I'm full!" Su Bao, the fifth uncle went to work!

Su Bao waved his hand: "Goodbye, fifth uncle!"
**

Weekends.

The Su family is in full swing to prepare supplies for newborns.

I bought a bunch of pink, blue, and yellow, anyway, newborns, regardless of boys, girls, and children.

Taking advantage of the sun, Mrs. Su cut all the tags of the newborn's clothes and washed them.

Su Bao followed her grandmother to dry clothes on the rooftop.

Mrs. Su said: "Clothes need to be exposed to the sun to be vibrant.

Su Bao nodded: "That's right, there is yang and vitality!"

She took the hanger to dry the little clothes and hung them on top of the clothesline on her toes.

Mrs. Su is old and likes to nag, and said: "Now many wealthy families like to dry, dry after washing, and then disinfect... The laundry equipment at home, it's a bunch of them.

"There is a separate laundry room, there is a separate disinfection room, what a dry cleaning room ..."

"It's as if it's embarrassing to dry clothes, and all of them are "foreign".

Su Bao couldn't help laughing: "Grandma, no one outside knows that you will talk about them behind your back!"
Mrs.
Su smiled: "I don't talk about people behind my back, I don't talk about ghosts in the middle of the night, I didn't say anything bad about them, I was discussing the matter of drying clothes." The

grandfather and grandson laughed as they talked, and soon the rooftop was filled with the baby's clothes.

"Where's my aunt?" Su Bao felt strange that her aunt didn't come to her.

Mrs. Su said, "I was dragged by your uncle to the hospital to make an appointment with the delivery room. Su Bao nodded: "It's

okay!"

At this moment, Mrs. Su's phone suddenly rang...