Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331 - True Flying Disaster

The man explained the murder, how to kill, how to pickle the corpse.

After hiding the body in the closet, I bought two bottles of cockroach medicine spray, and then added an industrial fan to blow day and night.

Two days later, a tenant came to see the house, and he drove to another county to destroy the remaining evidence, so he asked a friend to help him get the key...

Such a ridiculous, even meticulous case of brutal murder, really no one has discovered.

Next is the narration of tenant Tan Zhijun.

"I came here to rent a house around June..."

"I saw the rental information on the Internet, I happened to be nearby that day, and when I arrived at the community, I called the landlord and said that I wanted to see the house."

The community environment is quite good, she looked at the buildings, some are on the side of the road, very noisy, some are inside, relatively quiet.

"I want to see which building the house is in, and if it's on the side of the road, I won't look..."

"That day the landlord seemed to be very busy, the voice was a little hurried, I asked him some information about the house, in several buildings and floors, is there a balcony and so on, the landlord just hurriedly said that the house is on the side of the 11th floor of building 2 facing the community, there is a balcony, not very noisy... And then hung up..."

Tan Zhijun is still very scared when he thinks about it now, carefully scrutinizing the time, isn't that the time for the landlord to kill?

"The landlord said he wasn't over there, and I thought to myself that he was coming..."

Tan Zhijun actually didn't know which house it was, but after listening to what the landlord said, he walked to the 2nd building and took a look.

It happens to be the building at the far back of the community, which is quiet.

The officer heard this and asked: "Then did you go up and take a look?"

Tan Zhijun nodded: "It's all downstairs, I always feel that it's a little white to come without looking at it... I want to go up and see if it's noisy on the 11th floor.

Although she often stays up late to sleep, she sleeps poorly, and she will be woken up when the car is too noisy.

Just as someone hurriedly came down with something, the door of the building opened, and she went in.

The police officer glanced at Tan Zhijun when he heard this.

Most people hear that the landlord is not there and can't see the house, and most of them choose to leave.

Tan Zhijun was good, and he went up without anyone to see it.

However, people who do have this kind of personality, even if they are useless, are not willing to look at it.

"The surveillance shows that when you enter the door of the building, it is xxx (landlord) who opens the door, do you still have an impression of him?"

Tan Zhijun's face turned white all of a sudden.

What the...... Exactly the landlord?

She panicked: "I, I didn't care too much..."

Tan Zhijun thought carefully again: "I just remember that he seemed to be in a hurry to leave, and he hit the door when he opened the door control."

The officer nodded: "If you think about it again, can you be sure that it is your current landlord?"

Tan Zhijun's face turned pale, and he shook his head after thinking for a while: "I'm not sure..."

Passing by in a hurry, she really didn't notice.

Later, she went up to the 11th floor and went to the side of the community that the landlord said, there were two houses on that side, and she didn't know which one.

"I just stopped outside the corridor for a while, listened to the sounds outside, and made sure that the horns of the cars on the road could not be heard here..."

She was happy with the house, wrote down the landlord's phone number and left after making an appointment for the next viewing.

Mu Guifan took Su Bao to listen to the records of the two people and asked, "How, is there any gain?"

Su Bao looked at the female ghost: "How is it, have you gained anything?" The

female ghost stared at the murderer and suddenly followed.

Mu Guifan asked again: "What did she say?"

Su Bao pointed to the female ghost floating away: "She went to find that uncle!" Dad, let's wait for the female ghost sister here!

Mu Guifan casually pulled out a chair and sat down, poured a glass of water for Su Bao, and grabbed a handful of small cookies on the desk of a certain group leader.

It's like my own home...

"Are you sure she'll come back?" Mu Guifan asked while helping Su Bao peel the packaging bag of the biscuits.

Su Bao nodded: "I will definitely come back."

"If you don't come back, you will release the ghost aunt to arrest her." The little one is fierce.

Mu Guifan: "..."

He suddenly asked, "Do people react immediately after death?"

Su Bao shook his head: "Not necessarily, some people don't react and continue to do what they are preparing to do, such as the vegetable shopping aunt who was suddenly hit by a car, she may continue to walk on the way to buy vegetables, going back and forth on that section of the road." Some people will look at their corpses and be stunned, and some souls will be knocked far away... Finally, he found his own body.

Mu Guifan thought for a moment.

Su Bao said that when people die too suddenly or too painfully, they forget everything before they are alive and subconsciously follow the first person they see.

He understood and concluded:

"That landlord killed Tao Yaoyao and chose to flee at the first time, and the female ghost should not have reacted, so she didn't see the landlord at the first time."

"It just so happened that Tan Zhijun went up to the 11th floor and stayed outside the corridor for a while, so she became the first person Tao Yaoyao saw."

That's why the female ghost will follow Tan Zhijun and imitate everything about her.

She was still so familiar with that house—precisely because of where she lived during her lifetime.

Su Bao was stunned, and his eyes were starry: "Wow, dad is so good!"

Although the female ghost hasn't come back to say it herself, it's definitely like that.

After a while, the female ghost returned, seemingly remembering the events of her life, and her face was gloomy and resentful.

She said about arguing with her boyfriend before she died, and sure enough, it was not much different from what Mu Guifan speculated.

"He always suspected me of cheating, checked my mobile phone every day, and sent him location and video wherever I went."

"Because of this, I was ridiculed by my friend and daughter again that day, and I was very annoyed when I came back, and he asked me to take out my mobile phone to show him, and we quarreled."

But she didn't cheat!

In his concept, when you are in love, you are only allowed to revolve around him, and you cannot have friends, especially friends of the opposite sex. But I like to hang out with my friends. "

"Discord, I didn't want to check his phone that day, but I didn't expect him to hit me with a rolling pin..."

When the female ghost came back to her senses, she found that she was dead.

She looked at her corpse stunned, unable to remember who she was or how she died.

Just as Tan Zhijun was standing in the doorway corridor, she floated out with her like this...

"I subconsciously followed Tan Zhijun for those two days, and I wasn't there when my boyfriend disposed of my body... When I came back again, I came back with Miss Tan Zhijun, and I instinctively found my body and found that it was sealed..."

This is where the truth comes out.

Tan Zhijun will never know that he accidentally stood at the door of room 1102 that day, and since then he has been entangled by a female ghost...

On the way back, Mu Guifan sighed with emotion: "Sure enough, the ancestor said not to watch the excitement casually, this is true..."

For example, there was a car accident in a certain place, and several people died.

Some like to join in the lively fence, maybe bring home the ghost who died in a car accident.

"That's true, huh?" Mu Guifan asked.

But found Su Bao lying on the back seat, holding a headrest in his arms, and fell asleep like this...

Mu Guifan, who has always been unruly, drove the car to the nearby parking lot very gently.

Then he got to the back seat and picked up Su Bao and returned to the passenger seat to adjust the seat.

He was half lying comfortably on the seat, while Su Bao was lying in his arms...

Mu Guifan had a hint of tenderness under his eyes, and his broad palm caressed the little guy's back.

"Sleep... Little Taoist.

He hooked his lips, "Dad is getting closer and closer to the road of the Daoshi, and he will accompany you in the future."
As soon as the
words fell, the road outside the parking lot suddenly squeaked and braked, followed by a huge collision.

Boom!

Mu Guifan subconsciously turned his head to look, only to see a person who was hit and flew across the road and fell in front of his windshield with a bang.

The man was dead, his eyes widened, and he was bleeding.

Mu Guifan was caught off guard and looked at him, and the deceased's eyes were staring at his eyes.

Mu Daoist: "..."

Three and a Half Years Old is Pampered by Eight UnclesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara