Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201: I grew up vegetarian

Outside the door, a woman in a red wedding dress bent over, as if to peep quietly...

Su Zixi probed out and just pasted it with her face.

"......"

He took a breath, jumped up sharply, and then found that this was still a dream!

Su Zixi was afraid.

Now he was in the dark, dimly lit outside the corridor, and there seemed to be a rustling sound.

Su Zixi couldn't even tell if he was in a dream or in reality!

No one can wake up if anyone has several dreams in a row, dreams within dreams, and Su Zixi can't hold back.

He gritted his teeth, but instead of getting up to turn on the light and probe out like in his dream, he picked up the phone at the end of the bed and made a call to go out...

Su Bao was sleeping soundly, when suddenly the phone and watch rang, and she opened her eyes sleepily.

"Hey... Who? Su

Bao did not have Su Zixi's number, rubbing his eyes with a dull face.

I only listened to Su Zixi's voice from the other side: "You... Can you come to my room?

Su Bao: "Huh?

She gradually sobered up and heard what seemed to be Zixi's brother.

The little one immediately climbed out of bed and said, "Here, I'll come right away!" I went out the door, I went out into the hallway..."

"I'm already here, I'm ready to come to your door..."

Su Zixi listened to the phone stunnedly.

Su Bao was woken up without losing his temper, his voice was soft, as if he was afraid that he was afraid, and he said while walking with a phone watch all the way.

Her voice was soft on the phone, and soon her voice sounded outside the corridor, followed by a snap, and the light was turned on.

Su Zixi closed his eyes sharply, covered his eyes with his hand, and suddenly saw a small milk ball rushing towards him.

She ran fast, climbed onto the bed with a grunt, and sat next to him: "Brother, are you having nightmares again?"

Su Zixi was silent for a while.

Su Bao stretched out his hand and patted him on the back: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid!"

Su Zixi pursed her lips and said in a muffled voice, "Don't you think it's ridiculous?

Su Bao: "Huh? It's not funny, brother, you are only seven years old, what will you be afraid of at the age of seven? Bedwetting is normal.

Su Zixi: "..."

Thank you, very comforting, no more comfort next time.

Su Zixi lay down with a sullen head, facing the wall sideways, looking like he didn't want to pay attention to you.

But Su Bao patted him on the back, but he did not refuse again.

Su Bao didn't care, she yawned on the side, and fell asleep in a second.

Su Zixi: "..."

This falls asleep?

Only...... Don't pat him on the back?

Perhaps people are always fragile in the middle of the night, Su Zixi carefully turned over, pursed her lips and looked at the small milk ball in front of her.

Round little face, pink nose pink face pink mouth, it seems that everywhere is pink, in fact, it looks very cute.

When he falls asleep, he will put his hands under his face, and he looks harmless to humans and animals, and trusts him very much.

Su Zixi muttered, and also closed his eyes and slept.

With Su Bao by his side, he had never felt at ease, and this sleep was extremely steady.

The next morning.

Su Zixi woke up first, and as a result, he saw Su Bao sleeping with his head up, in a large shape, and his little feet were still on his stomach.

He frowned and poked her foot angrily, pushing her foot away.

But he didn't want to, Su Bao showed no sign of being woken up at all, and he put his feet up again.

Su Zixi: "..."

Remove her feet again.

Su Bao in his sleep seemed to be angry, and his little feet were hard and rested on Su Zixi's stomach fiercely.

Su Zixi suddenly felt that he was trampled by an elephant, and his eyes widened: "I lean on..."

Su Bao woke up immediately, got up in a daze, rubbed his eyes and yawned: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

Su Zixi glared: "Did you grow up eating scales?" It's

just a foot all the time, so heavy!

Su Bao was confused: "No, I grew up vegetarian."

Su Zixi: "..."

"Okay, I obeyed you."

Su Bao blinked blankly, she wasn't wrong, when she was in Nancheng, she didn't eat much meat, and if every meal of the Lin family was leftovers, she would be packed up and brought back by the maid aunt.

Will only leave her unwanted greens ...

Su Bao rubbed his face, stood up and stretched: "Wow, sleep so comfortably, good morning to Duke Sun~"

Su Zixi walked out quickly, his face was a little unnatural.

He must not let others know that he is afraid in the middle of the night, so he called Su Bao over.

Otherwise, where will he put his face!

However, at this time, I saw the damned mall-headed parrot fluttering out, tearing open its throat and shouting: "Come on, come on, people are gone, people are gone!"

Su Yinger was the first to run over, and his voice was loud: "What about Su Bao?" Su Bao!

Su Bao looked blankly with bare feet: "I'm here..."

Everyone was stunned: "Why did you run to Su Zixi's room."

Su Bao said, "I am..."

As a result, he saw Su Zi's reddened ear roots, and he pursed his lips and pinned his face.

She said, "I, I'm sleepwalking..."

Su Zixi nodded: "I just sleepwalked over." Everyone

in the Su family: Uh.

Xiao Wu flew to Su Bao's shoulder, tilted his head slightly, and quacked and said: "When I was still an egg, I met a fortune teller, he."Say that I will be in yellow robes in the future, and the meal will be accompanied by big fish and meat - I believe you are a ghost! Bad old man is very bad!

Su Zixi: "..."

** After
breakfast, Su Zixi finally admitted to Su Bao that he did see dirty, but in a dream.

Su Bao snorted: "Just see the photo?" On

the road, if you see someone who died in an accident, don't make a scene, you should leave quickly.

Because once you stay for a long time, you will be targeted by the dead, and the ghost will follow home.

Su Bao had heard Master say that someone had seen someone who died in a car accident on the road and was covered with a blue cloth.

But he looked at it a few more times curiously, and as a result, the wind blew the blue cloth away, and he suddenly saw the face of the deceased.

Later, he was entangled by the dead...

Su Bao listened to what Su Zixi said, and touched his head with a puzzled expression.

Brother Zixi just looked at the photo yesterday, so many people saw this photo...

Ji Chang's voice sounded: "Looking at the photos, I am also entangled."

Su Bao Yixi: "Master is back!"

Su Zixi frowned, and saw Su Bao listening carefully to who was speaking, and then said to him: "Looking at the photos will also be stained with bad qi, but fortunately, it is obscurity and not bad luck."

Su Zixi: "Speechless."

So many people saw the photo, everyone was unlucky?

It's just nonsense...

Su Zixi rolled her eyes and left directly.

Ji Chang said: "Su Bao, Master chased that evil ghost for two days, but he didn't catch up, he was too cunning..."

Su Bao asked: "So cunning, is it a cunning ghost?" Ji

Chang: "... You got it!

Su Bao was immediately elated: "I'm awesome!" The

corner of Ji Chang's mouth twitched, and he continued: "That cunning ghost is not simple, at least it has lived for a hundred years. He does not possess the living, only the dead soul, so that it is not easy to be caught and caught.

Su Bao asked, "Possessed ghosts, why don't you just eat the ghosts?" "

Eat fat directly, it's even more powerful!

Ji Chang said, "This is where he is cunning. He continued to cultivate Li Ghost, and then let Li Ghost find someone who matched his eight characters..."

Su Bao nodded and understood: "It's the meaning of finding a group of migrant ghosts." Ji

Chang: "..."

You are right to explain it this way.

This evil ghost is not only cunning but also powerful, and the most troublesome thing is that now this evil ghost is eyeing Su Bao.

Sacks, little Hades dare to stare!

Ji Chang opened the booklet and looked at a new line of big red characters that appeared under Su Bao's name, and his heart became heavy again...