Chapter 871-880

Chapter 871 - Left for a Year

In the end, Si Yiran was carried back by the infatuated ghost.

The infatuated ghost is an old grandfather, amiable, fortunately, he is not a real grandfather after becoming a devil, otherwise an old bone really can't carry Si Yi.

The ghost back people rode the wind for 10,000 miles, Si Yiran lay on the back of the infatuated ghost, and was carried by the ghost for the first time, and he was only surprised.

The infatuated ghost suddenly said: "Little man, you... Grow up quickly.

Si Yiran nodded: "Well, I know... Thank you Grandpa.

He will definitely catch up with Su Bao.

Si Yiran's small heart field, deeply buried a goal:

to become stronger, to become when Su Bao needs protection... No matter when and where, you can protect her well...

Si Yiran's face was still childish, but his eyes were full of determination.

The infatuated ghost suddenly laughed and didn't say anything more.

Su Bao and Si also left.

The two people in the car on the edge of the cliff bowed and begged for the air, and after I don't know how long the surroundings were quiet.

Only then did they dare to probe and take a look, only to see a mobile phone lying quietly on the ground, and...

A Hades coin?!

It turned out that Su Bao was too anxious and ran too fast, and there were piles of her talismans on the table of the Yan King Hall, and there were also piles of Hades coins... It is said that it is to go down in advance to save for yourself ...

She just wanted to touch a talisman to give them as a thank you, but who knew that this touch was wrong, and touched a coin of the underworld.

It's still the largest one.

The two were so frightened that their legs were soft, where did they dare to collect this coin, thinking that they really saw the hell.

Remember that ghost called her father just now? Grandmother? Crying so much...

Immediately, the mobile phone did not dare to ask for it, and slammed the accelerator and ran quickly.

The mobile phone happened to be swept by the wheels of the car and fell to the bottom of the cliff...

The wind whistling in Su Bao's ears made his face hurt.

But these winds are not worth mentioning compared to those who listen to the ghost abyss.

Ji Chang's speed was faster than the demons, and he returned home in just an hour.

Avoid the camera and go straight to your doorstep.

Inside the house.

Old Mrs. Su was cooking in a hurry.

"Mother Wu... Cut this dish first..."

"Mother Wu, I'll get this roast chicken... Su Bao must be very hungry, chicken to supplement calories..."

It's been a year... Her little boy has been hungry for a year.

Everyone else was wondering what difficulties Su Bao had encountered and how he had come through this year.

Old Mrs. Su had only one thought in her heart: her good friend had been hungry for a year...

Steamed hibiscus eggs are still arranged, and the soft and tender hibiscus eggs can give Su Bao's stomach cushion after being hungry for a year, so as not to eat at once with stomach pain...

Lobster king crab, these naturally needless to say, Su Bao likes to eat, must be arranged.

Pig's trotters, roast duck, roast chicken, pepper beef are available, these meats can replenish energy the most, how can you not be hungry for so long?

......

Old Mrs. Su did it while chanting, her hands were a little trembling.

Mother Wu sighed: "Old lady, you go and sit, I'll do it..."

Old Mrs. Su was stubborn: "No, I want to cook it for Su Bao, Su Bao said that he wanted to eat the rice made by his grandmother."

No matter when her little boy comes back, there will always be a hot meal cooked by her grandmother.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Old Mrs. Su flicked the chicken in her hand and hurriedly went to open the door.

The result was Mu Guifan.

As soon as Mu Guifan entered the door, he looked inside: "Is Su Bao back?"
Old Mrs.
Su was disappointed and pouted: "Go and go, go while going..."

Just after closing the door, suddenly the doorbell rang again.

Old Mrs. Su quickly opened the door again.

This time it was really Su Bao.

Su Bao stood at the door, and was just about to ring the doorbell again when he saw the door open.

She looked surprised, and subconsciously said: "Grandma? Wow, Grandma, do you teleport? How can you open the door so quickly..."

The corners of Mrs. Su's lips trembled, and she wanted to say something several times, but finally didn't say it, and ran up sharply and hugged Su Bao.

"Su Bao!" Old Mrs. Su choked: "My little good baby, you have finally returned..."

Su Bao gently hugged her grandmother, and her eyes turned red all of a sudden: "I'm sorry grandma, let grandma worry."
Old Mrs.
Su just cried and shook her head desperately.

Old man Su's eyes were red, and he turned his head uncomfortably to look to the side, and coughed:

"It's good to come back, crying like something..."

Mother Wu also came out, holding an apron in one hand, wiping her tears with the other, and said with a smile: "It's good to come back, Miss Su Bao's brothers went to school, otherwise you can't shout so that the building is broken..."

Mu Guifan clenched his fists and stood silently without stepping forward.

He watched Old Lady Su holding Su Bao and holding her hand inside.

I saw her shush and ask for warmth, and brought out the freshly made hibiscus eggs.

Then hurried back to the kitchen, and said that it would be good soon...

Only then did he have time, Mu Guifan's throat was dry, and he whispered: "Su Bao..."

His little boy grew up.

I haven't seen it for a year, but I've grown taller, but I'm very thin.

The little face is dull, unlike before at home, raised white fat and rosy...

Su Bao was so hungry that after drying a bowl of hibiscus eggs, he finally remembered that he hadn't hugged his father yet.

She hurriedly stood up, with a little egg in the corner of her mouth, and threw herself into Mu Guifan's arms.

"Dad, I miss you so much!" Su Bao's little head rubbed in his arms: "I'm sorry, it's because I've been away for too long, so I worry you."

Mu Guifan's thumb gently rubbed her face, and he didn't mind a little egg scrap at the corner of her mouth.

His throat rolled, and his voice was hoarse: "Just come back..."