Chapter 551-560

Chapter 551: Hello Hey, What Are You Doing?

Night falls.

Ten low-key Maybachs drove on the way back to the Su family manor.

At the same time, the group of thieves who were preparing to steal the rough stone were also driving a truck on the way to the Su family.

They couldn't find where the rough stone was, so they decided to go straight in and search!

Tomorrow, those people from the Su family will return, and then the rough stone may be transported away, and it may be more closely guarded, or it may be sent to some place for protection.

Only tonight, is their best next meeting!

First of all, the first point is to put down all the guards.

Taking medicine is of course the easiest and fastest way.

The thief boss arrived on the hill behind the Su family manor, and the car stopped on the mountain road and quietly controlled the drone to investigate the situation.

In the drone picture, those guards were really smiling and relaxed.

"Sure enough, the hosts are ready to come back, they feel relieved, now is the most relaxing time..."

How else would it be said that the more you stick to the end, the harder it gets?

Guarding such a large piece of rough stone, these guards and servants must have slept hard and their nerves tense every day.

It's the last day, of course happy.

"Do it!"

The thief boss gave an order.

The little brothers who had already stepped on the point and hid in the shadows immediately fired one psychedelic bullet after another.

This is what they studied, colorless and odorless, fired into it with a gun equipped with a silencer, fast and accurate.

At first there were doormen who staggered and fell with a bang.

After all, this thief has stolen a lot of places, although he is still experienced in watching stupid things, each of them has a division of labor, aiming at those doormen who have not yet fallen and are ready to sound the siren, and fly directly out of the anesthesia needle to solve.

"The main gate is done!"

"Side door done!"

"Backdoor done!"

The vanguard rushed in, and soon the headset of the thief boss sounded: "The main building is done!"

"All the servants are done!"

The thief boss's heart suddenly relaxed!

Sure enough, private houses are private houses, no matter how large the manor is, he can also be regarded as a private house, compared with those museums, banks, etc., it is simply not too easy to break.

"Grandma's... Knowing it was so easy, we should have done it two days ago!

"All in!"

"Second brother, you stay in a team and squat at the door!"

Hula......

Eleven or twelve thieves all touched the Su family manor and launched a carpet search.

As a result, they were dumbfounded, and they searched all over the entire Su family, but they couldn't find the legendary rough stone!

"Is it fake news??" The thief boss couldn't help but frown.

But at this time, a little brother ran out excitedly with a palm-sized piece of gravel: "Boss! Got it! Got it! Orthodox royal purple jade !! The

boss quickly took the piece of gravel, and when he saw the purple jade exposed on it, his eyes straightened.

He had never seen such a good royal purple purple jade.

The pure royal purple water is extremely high, and it is thrilling at a glance, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off!

"But why is it just such a piece?"

Such a piece, although it is also a treasure, is at least worth hundreds of millions.

But it's too far from what they imagined.

Say that a large piece of good, to carve into a large ornament?

"Hurry up, find it all for me!" It must be in the Su family! The

boss's heart was hot, and his eyes were about to burst into flames when he looked at the gravel in his hand.

The fur thieves were inside and out of Su's house, up and down, going back and forth from the boulder where mustard greens were drying salted fish at the door.

No one looked at it.

After all, it is really too big, and the jade rough that can be artificially transported out in this world will definitely not be so large.

At the beginning of speaking, the stupid thief stared at the gravel in the boss's hand, always feeling very puzzled.

"Strange, why do you always think you have seen it somewhere?" He muttered.

The boss gave him another big fight.

"Where else can you see it? Something you haven't seen, this piece of jade rough, you will definitely not see! All

the rough stones on the market cannot find such a good piece, otherwise it would have been famous a long time ago.

The stupid thief suddenly said: "Boss, do you feel that this gravel... Is it a bit similar to the color of the boulder outside? The

boss was about to give him another big fight, and the stupid thief quickly ran to the boulder in front of the main building and pulled the mustard vegetables off it.

"Really, boss, you see, the color is the same!"

The thief boss was about to curse, but suddenly his eyes froze, looked at the gravel in his hand, and then looked at the boulder outside.

His eyes widened all of a sudden.

No...... No way???

He hurried out in three or two steps, compared the gravel up and down, and suddenly looked at the place on the boulder that was wrapped in white plastic film.

The stupid thief quickly ripped off the white plastic film, and in an instant, the dazzling purple almost blinded their eyes.

The boss pressed the gravel in his hand - it was this piece!

Damn, the rough stones that have been looking for a few days actually dangle under their noses every day?!

Such a big piece... Really take it for drying mustard greens??

A little brother angrily accused: "Not only dry mustard greens, but also salt fish!!" The

thieves were all angry.

Deep well ice!

Take the priceless rough stone and dry the mustard greens!

The thief was so angry that his voice changed tone: "Quick... Move! Move it for me!

"This time it's a big deal!!"
The
thieves' eyes lit up one by one, their hearts were hot, and they immediately took action!

At this moment, a voice sounded: "Hello hey, what are you doing?" Can I help you?

A glowing green bird didn't know when it was standing on top of the rough, I don't know if it was because of the cold, but it had one foot still shrunk, its feathers all raised, its neck shrunk, and it was tilting its head to look at them.