Chapter 1061-1070

Chapter 1061 - A Glance for 10,000 Years, Like a World Away

Mu Guifan rolled over and sat up sharply, sweating profusely.

At this moment, he couldn't tell the difference between reality and illusion, to be precise, the illusory scenes were all real things that had happened in the past.

Mu Guifan could not withdraw from the reality of the past for a while.

He, the Emperor of the Capital!

Once stood at the peak of extreme strength, overlooking the sky.

The fate of all living beings he turned his hands into clouds and rain, but in the end he was unable to save the life of his favorite daughter.

He, Mu Guifan...

Now he is just a mortal who came to the netherworld to protect his daughter...

"Uncle Mu, are you all right?" The unlucky ghost stood in the distance and hurriedly asked out loud.

Huaxin Ghost also said, "Uncle Mu, you don't have anything uncomfortable, right?"
The
coward frowned and looked at it quietly.

Ji Chang asked, "Are you okay?"

Mu Guifan shook his head slightly: "It's okay."

He raised his eyes and pursed his lips to look at the blessed land in front of him.

But what appeared in his mind was that scene -

Su Bao rushed to the nine heavens, vowing to break the shackles of the Dao rule, but was crushed by the Dao rule and died in the Dao...

He spent everything, including his own life... Finally brought her back and sent her to Yan Luodian to the soul.

More than a hundred years have passed, when the king of the ten halls was secretly fighting for the head of the ten halls, his daughter finally woke up, directly intercepted halfway, and sat in the position of the king of Yan Luo against the sky.

After that, there was a long recovery, he accompanied his daughter in the netherworld to constantly look for ways to restore the soul and body, but he and his daughter's realm has exceeded the netherworld, and for him and his daughter, the netherworld is still too small.

He can only watch her continue to dissipate, and he can't stop dissipating every day, in the long run, even if he can last for another hundred years, a thousand years, ten thousand years?

In the end, he died, his soul was scattered, and there was no such person for eternity.

And this Hantan Cave Mansion was built by him for his most beloved daughter, trying to create a new world at the intersection of the Gray Earth Realm and the Nether Realm, and only a new world and a new Dao rule can have a chance to be born.

But it still didn't work.

Going to the world is the last way he and his daughter can think of...

[Protect our daughter...]

[I will."

This is his promise to Jinyu, which has still not been fulfilled.

She had been with him for the rest of her life, and he still couldn't take her on the path he and his daughter were on.

The petals on the flower trees outside the cave mansion fell one after another, and Mu Guifan couldn't help but clench his fists.

"What about Su Bao?" He asked in a hushed voice.

The unlucky ghost always paid attention to Uncle Mu's every move, and when he saw him clenching his fists, he felt that he was going to beat him.

Hurry up and run, the first one is gone.