Chapter 701-710

Chapter 701: A Rich Child's Stall

As the saying goes, winter fake laugh haha, summer vacation happy quack.

The joy of summer vacation is a joy that children who have not been to school cannot experience.

Su He Wen's summer vacation homework was all done as early as the first two days of the holiday, and he ran to find Su Bao to play early in the morning.

Su He Wen pretended to pass by with a water cup, and saw Su Bao carrying a pet bag on his back and a small satchel around his waist, with a bulging satchel, ready to go out.

"Where to?" Su He Wen's little face was cold, like a parent.

A glimpse... Invisibly with the majesty of the parents.

Su Bao blinked weakly: "Let's go..."

Su He asked and said first: "Let's go walking the birds!"

Little Five shouted in the pet bag: "That's right, slip me!"

Su He Wen: "..."

While drinking water, he passed by expressionlessly: "Your grandmother will not let you go out."

Su Bao asked pitifully, "Then how do we go out?"

Su He Wen paused and said, "Take me."

Su Bao: "..."

Su He asked: "..."

In the end, he went out smoothly, and Su He Wen took this big brother with him.

There are many uncles at home, and Su Jinmo, who has not yet been decorated on the flat floor and has 'nothing to do', was arrested by Mrs. Su and became the child king - looking at a few children.

Su Jinmo drove and asked, "Where to go?" Sixth uncle's little baby?

Su Bao waved his little fist excitedly: "Go to the antique street and set up a stall!"

Su Jinmo: "..."

Su He asked, "Why set up a stall?"

What he wanted to say was that she could buy a shop at any time if she wanted to.

But Su Bao said: "Because there are many people there, many people who like to buy rare things."

Su He Wen held the mobile phone and asked lightly: "Who did you listen to?"

Su Bao: "Dad said it!" Su

He asked, Su He Wen and Su Jinmo: "..."

Su Bao was immersed in his excitement.

Ah wow wow, she's going to set up a stall, she's going to make money!

A string of bracelets is six or seven billion~

She doesn't sell much, a string of bracelets sells 300 million and 400 million, earn less, make more profits.

When she has more money, she can do a lot of things, she can build a very big house, and the elderly who have no home to return to can live in the house.

There will also be food in the house, meat to eat, and TV to watch.

So that there will be no people like grandmothers, who died in a typhoon and died in front of their son's house.

She can also build many, many schools and tell people like Aga who have no culture in their hometown that there is no way to connect to the netherworld by making drums from human skins, and that people must believe in science!

Then there may be fewer tragedies like Agha...

You can also invest in the sixth uncle, who wants to study the lithography machine, lose casually, and no longer have to look at other people's faces.

Ten thousand steps back said, at the speed of a loser like Dad, you have to make more money.

So that Dad can drive ten helicopters to pretend, fly into S in the sky for a while, and fly into B in the next ...

Well? As if something was wrong...

No matter, after all, who would be afraid of too much money~ Su Bao,

they soon arrived at the antique market.

There were a lot of people, and the stalls were all full.

Su He asked with Su Baochong and finally found a place next to the corner and spread out his grandmother's tablecloth...

Su Bao's small stall opened.

She laid out a few remaining purple jade jewelry.

There are three bracelets, two necklaces, and a ring in the shape of a thin curve.

Ordinary children experience life stalls: selling small toys and small items, the cost is only tens of hundreds of yuan.

Su Bao set up a stall to 'experience life', sell jade, buy bracelets, the cost starts from 100 million...

The quality of these strings of jade is really good, as soon as it is put out, it has its own dazzling effect, and there are still a few children who set up the stall...

Someone stopped and picked up a bracelet and asked, "Child, how do you sell your bracelet?"

Su Bao said: "It's very cheap!" The opening price is 200 million for you! Two hundred million, not white flowers, take it all year round! The

little guy and the little boss yes, the right thing to say.

The jade beads of this bracelet are a little small and a little flawed... So two hundred million is good.

Unexpectedly, the 'customer' suddenly glared, threw the bracelet on her floor, and said loudly: "What? Two hundred million? You are crazy, you, come out at a young age to learn to steal money! The

bracelet snapped and fell on the tablecloth, but fortunately it did not break.

Su Bao said angrily: "If you don't buy it, you won't buy it, if you throw my bracelet down like this, if it breaks, you will accompany me for 200 million yuan!"

The man sneered: "I compensate you for a ghost, and pay back 200 million yuan, is the unit of the underworld coin?" It's crazy to think about money, I'll burn you almost.

He spoke hard and mockingly.

Su Jinmo frowned and looked at him coldly.

The man originally wanted to say something, but to see if Su Jinmo's expression was held back, he muttered and left.

Su Bao is so angry!

Su He was also very angry, rolled up his sleeves and shouted: "Dare to curse my sister, you give me a stop!"

Su Bao quickly grabbed Su He and asked, and said: "Forget it, forget it, uncle said that doing business is valued by peace."

Hey, she also knew that it was not easy for her uncle to make money in business.

Su Bao continued to set up a stall, but her sky-high price of 200 million made the onlookers curious.

Someone asked, "Is there anything special about your bracelet?" Sell 200 million?

Su Bao corrected: "It's this bracelet 200 million.", because its beads are a little small and a little flawed. These two strings are 300 million da.

Everyone: "..."

"What about this necklace? What about this ring?

Su Bao said: "The necklace has only one pendant, and the jade of the ring is also very small, so the necklace and the ring are very cheap, only 30 million."

Everyone: "..."

Thirty million, or only?

"Who told you that the price is so high..."

Su Bao was very serious: "First of all, this jade is a royal purple jade, my uncle has found someone to appraise, and it will not be fake at all."

She still spoke childishly, but methodically: "And this bracelet, necklace and ring have protective functions, which can ward off evil spirits and protect lives."

Everyone: "..."

Sure, this is a little stick.

Everyone's eyes are a little pity, this child looks white, soft and cute, and people can't help but want to rub it when they look at it.

Who knew that he would be brought out by the adults in the family to do such a thing.

Everyone looked at Su Jinmo with a bad look, and some people glared at him.

Su Jinmo, who was lying innocently on the gun: "?? What's

wrong with him, he's just standing back and playing with his phone!

At this time, a weak voice sounded and asked, "Can your necklace really protect life?"

A young man appeared in front of the stall.

Su Bao snorted and looked up.

This big brother is all wrong!

Su Bao subconsciously looked at the source of something wrong -

he wore a red rope bracelet on his wrist, but this red rope bracelet was a little different.

In the middle of the thin red rope, a black 'thread' was braided, and Su Bao could tell at a glance that it was not a black thread, but human hair...