Chapter 1511-1520

Chapter 1511: Spirit Grass Must Be Eaten to Be Worthy of It

Su Bao came back with a huge "beef".

Demon Beast Race: !!

Since then, this Demon Beast Race has reached unprecedented humility and unity......

In the past, the clan had been fighting to the death over who could be the leader, and the birth of a new beastmaster meant that at least ten demon beasts were injured or died.

Well, now, no monster beast will compete for this position.

Originally, the Beastmaster had the right of first choice to mate, and those strong female beasts were all its!

Now the tribe has no beast king, but in order to survive, it needs to unite and hunt, gradually, this demon beast group has evolved into monogamy, no demon beast can rob other people's wives, and it will not fight for the sake of robbing wives, for fear that he will be elected as the next beast king......

The cave where Su Bao used to be.

"It's delicious, the beef is so delicious!" Yao Jixiang had stars in his eyes.

Yao Ruyi said: "Su Bao, what is the demon beast that we ate before that looks like mutton and melts in your mouth?"

Old Ancestor also nodded and said, "Yes, that one is delicious." Slice

it thinly and scoop it up in the tumbling red oil hot pot soup, and it will be cooked in less than five seconds.

He likes that, he can catch a little more.

Su Bao thought for a moment and replied, "Oh, that's a rampant." The

soup in the ancestor's mouth squirted out.

He was dumbfounded: "What did you say, what is that??"

Tricky?!

She was able to catch it and eat it......

Su Bao nodded, and then said regretfully: "At that time, we also saw the tortoise, but it's a pity, the tortoise can talk, otherwise it should be delicious." Ancestor

and little cubs and little girls: "!!"

This is indescribable!

As soon as he said this, Su Bao suddenly remembered the grass that was eating next to it when he was catching the.

The purple-red grass had a faint fragrance, and it felt different from other grasses at the time.

But I didn't take it out later.

Su Bao grabbed a handful of it casually and said, "I don't know what kind of grass this is, there is an indescribable fragrance, can you eat it?"

Old Ancestor stood up in shock this time: "This is Prawakalian!"

Su Bao wondered, lotus, I didn't see what it looked like.

"Does it work?" she asked.

Old Ancestor's hands trembled: "Useful, of course useful!"

"In ancient legends, the Xuanwu Divine Beast cultivated the aura of the immortals, and it would become a god! In the ancient era where the Xuanwu Divine Beast was located, at that time, all things in the heavens and the earth were primates, even an ordinary human could practice, and the eaves and walls were ......."

"Even the best humans can fly...... It's at the same level of strength as the Xuanwu Divine Beast!"

"And the reason why the ancestors are so powerful is because they can sense the aura that exists between heaven and earth, and they have learned to cultivate with the aura ......"

"Our Wu clan is special, although we can also feel the aura between heaven and earth, but the effect of cultivation is not as good as others.

In order to keep up with the great era of cultivation, the ancestors of the Wu clan traveled all over the mountains and rivers, constantly looking for things that could help them cultivate, or whether there were other ways to make themselves stronger.

Instead, he awakened another kind of ability, which was magical power - drawing talismans, chanting spells, exorcism, avoiding disasters, and so on.

When the ancestor said this, he looked at the Pranya Lotus in Su Bao's hand: "I also saw it in the ancient records of the Wu Clan, this Pranyo Lotus is preserved today, one of the few things that still has the aura of heaven and earth.

Su Bao realized.

She suddenly remembered the "turnips" and potatoes she had taken in the heavenly court.

What's the name, the Fruit of Creation and Destiny......

They're all the same!

The light under Su Bao's eyes became more and more abundant, and after her Zidan was successfully transformed, the spiritual power she could absorb was weak and weak.

All the time in a state of "extreme hunger".

After eating the radish and potatoes, Zidan was only filled with a thin layer of aura......

"Brother Yiran, let's go find this lotus flower that moves bricks!!"

The ancestor corrected: "It's Prajna Lotus!"

Su Bao waved his hand: "It's all the same!"

The ancestor was speechless.

"This grass is not so easy to find, what the mausoleum keepers did every day before was to look for this similar spirit grass, but they didn't find a few.

Su Bao shook his head: "I'm different from him!"

She has the blessing of her ancestors...... To be precise, there are a few emperors blessed with luck!

Old Ancestor said: "No matter how lucky you are, even if you encounter this thing, there won't be much......

"Look, isn't it all?" Su Bao flipped his hand and pulled out a large bundle of purple grass.

Ancestor: "......"

Ancestor, auspicious luck, good luck, good luck, avoiding evil, tending to auspiciousness, brushing and stretching out his hand:

I'm a college student, give me a little bit!

Su Bao: "......"

They shouldn't have been brushed on TikTok......

Although there is no network, two videos are cached.

At this moment, they learned to reach out and .jpg.

Su Bao shared a little bit of it, and then hurriedly said: "Upgrade! Upgrade!"

The ancestor stood up with a happy face: "Yes, retreat, retreat!"

The spirit grass that even the mausoleum guards can't find must be retreated and cultivated to be worthy of it!

But I saw Su Bao wash the spirit grass and put it in the hot pot to catch it!

Then I immediately took it out and couldn't wait to take a bite, as if I was eating noodles.

"Mmmm! Like shabu-shabu, the spirit grass has to be eaten to be worthy of it!"

Old Ancestor: "?!"

Auspicious Ruyi, Lucky Grace Avoids Evil and Tends to Good Fortune: "??"