Chapter 1431-1440

Chapter 1431: Su Luo Gu Qiqi's Wedding

The Su family once again ushered in a great happy event - referring to a public and large-scale happy event.

The news that Su Luo and Gu Qiqi were going to hold a wedding in a month spread like the wind.

The Su family plays an important role in the entire business world, and has a wide range of popularity, from the friends and partners made by Su Yichen's generation to the classmates who Su He heard and asked Su Zixi Hanhan......

Coupled with Su Luo and Gu Qiqi, an actor and an actress, almost the entire entertainment industry said that they wanted to go to the scene to say hello.

The two fans occupy half of the entertainment industry, and the Chu Qiqi incident a few days ago has brought the popularity of the two to a higher level.

Therefore, the wedding of Su Luo and Gu Qiqi is larger than the wedding of the century of Su Yichen and Yao Lingyue.

This wedding is still in the Rose Manor, where Su Yichen and Yao Lingyue held their weddings before.

I don't know how many weddings have been held here, but when Su Bao came here again, he found that the entire Rose Manor was contaminated with a kind of joy.

The capital in March is still a little cold, and there was a heavy snowfall just the day before the wedding, and everywhere is still covered in snow.

The roses of Dream Rose Manor are all pale colors - pink, champagne, orange and yellow, which complement the elegant world of snow and make it even more dreamy.

For this wedding, Su Jinmo worked overtime overnight to drive out a giant open-air holographic projection, and at this moment, the sky above the Dream Rose Manor was shining with purple stars, and the pink petals of the entire venue were fluttering one after another, which was a routine operation.

The guests came to the scene in plush coats, and some jealous women couldn't help muttering: It is really ...... to hold a wedding on such a cold day

However, after they stepped into the venue, they felt a strange warmth!

This is very strange, Dream Rose Manor is obviously an open-air wedding, how can you feel warm after stepping into the venue?

It's not practical to heat up in such a large open space, and the snow around it hasn't melted!

The guests couldn't help but be curious.

Someone exclaimed, "Amazing! Professor Su Jinmo's science and technology have advanced again! Ahead!

"This technology is at least 50 years ahead of the industry!"

Another colleague: "......"

Su Jinmo, who accidentally heard these words: Family, who knows......

He didn't work out the technology.

It's Su Bao's credit.

In order to give Su Bao a round, he had to step up his research!

As a result, the peers were close to Su Jin's ink set, and they all returned home.

"This Professor Su, his mouth is too tight! I won't reveal any rumors......"

The other side.

Su Luo's fans are excited!

A few years ago, they held up a sign here: [I wish Brother Luo's brother a happy new marriage! Forever united! I

don't know, I thought it was Su Luo getting married!

Today, they can finally hold up their brother's sign: [I wish Brother Luo a happy marriage! Forever united! 】As the music sounded, Gu Qiqi was led by Gu's father to the wedding road known as "the way of happiness".