Chapter 1041-1050

Chapter 1041 - Things Got Big Together

Sun Haiyang backed down again and offered to buy a cheaper sports car.

Li Meng still didn't agree, and snorted: "Who are you fooling?" How

much is a Porsche supercar, only a million levels, less than 10 million.

Compared to 90 million LyanHypersort, it's nothing!

Sun Haiyang said that it was useless to say that his lips were broken, and he gradually became annoyed.

"Li Meng, do you want to marry me?!" He stood up abruptly, looking annoyed.

Li Meng suddenly exploded: "Sun Haiyang, are you angry with me?!" Are you a man, you can't afford a car and you still get mad at me!

Sun Haiyang's patience had long worn out, and he was discouraged.

His mother was right, and sure enough, the kiss didn't go so well.

Today is the day he married her... She still makes such a fuss.

Did she really not have him in her heart?

Is he really just a mobile ATM?

Is it just because he, the ATM, is more obedient than others?

From her turning into the 4s store, in fact, he guessed it all...

Sun Haiyang is tired, endlessly, asking for this and that, asking for that and another.

This requirement was met, and new requirements emerged.

Who knows if when she gets to his house, she will come up with other expenses? What cross-brazier fee, what bride worship ancestral fee?

"I'll ask you again one last time, whether you want to get married or not, it's really too late."

Sun Haiyang's face was gloomy, as if he could drip water with a twist.

Li Meng gritted his teeth: "I put it here, if I don't buy this car today, I won't marry!"

"If you have the ability, you will find someone else to marry!"

"With a man like you, only I am willing to marry you!"

"It's just buying a car, you can't even bear it!"

Sun Haiyang's chest heaved with anger, and he said angrily: "Well... That's what you said! Don't be sorry! The

unscrupulous melon-eating brothers and sisters Su Bao and Su He asked on the side to sip melon seeds, and the two little faces were excited:

It's coming, is it finally going to stand up?

Flip the table! Ollie gives!!

Sun Haiyang really stood up and threw the bouquet of roses in his hand into the trash!

"If you don't marry, don't marry! Your family has too many requirements, I can't afford to accompany you!

"Brothers, let's go!"

Sun Haiyang greeted his group of relatives and friends and left angrily.

Li Meng is going to die of anger, what kind of man is this!?

Leave your bride halfway and go away on your own!?

"Sun Haiyang, you give me back!" Li Meng couldn't get off the stage, so he could only scream.

Sun Haiyang really came back.

Li Meng was happy, and he couldn't help but despise in his heart, a man is a, and she has to lose her temper, right?

Didn't you say it so hard just now, and now it's not obediently back!

Li Meng hugged his arm, turned his head, and had an expression of "don't coax me well and buy the car".

But seeing Sun Haiyang walking up to Su Bao and a few of their children, he said, "Little Miss Su, Little Miss Han, two Little Young Masters Su... Let's go!

Su Bao nodded, a few children stood up and followed out, Han Han did not forget to grab a package of spicy strips and pack them.

Li Meng was stunned, didn't Sun Haiyang come to coax her?!

The sound of the car engine sounded outside the door, and Sun Haiyang really left like this...

Li Meng chased out with his wedding dress in a fit of anger, only to see the exhaust of the car.

"Sun Haiyang... Sun Haiyang!! Li Meng screamed: "You give me back!" Are you a man! On

the big wedding day, he actually left his bride so graceless, is there such a thing as him?!

Seeing that the team had completely disappeared, Li Meng was so angry that he took out his mobile phone to call Sun Haiyang, but unfortunately, it was turned off.

For a while, she was dazed and angry, the more she thought about it, the more annoyed she became, and what was even more humiliating was that she couldn't get off the stage...

Just her, a bride in a wedding dress, stood here, surrounded by people quietly filming videos.

"Don't shoot, don't shoot!" Li Meng went crazy.

**
Li's mother is dressed at home, and the bride will first pick up the Sun family and go to the rose estate after the entrance ceremony.

Estimating that the time was almost up, she stood up and prepared to leave for the hotel.

Today her daughter got married, and the Su family is here!

This can work well again, and the prospects of the Li family will definitely be able to rise to another level in the future...

At this time, the phone rang, and Li Meng came with a crying voice: "Mom, Sun Haiyang, he ran away!" He left me in the 4s shop, he's not human!

Li Mu was stunned for a while, listening to Li Meng intermittently finish what had just happened.

She was also very angry, but she didn't expect Sun Haiyang, a bitch, to be so critical!

"Don't cry first, mom will call him to pick you up!"

Li's mother called Sun Haiyang angrily, but found that the other party was still turned off!

She had no choice but to call Sun Haiyang's mother, only to be told:

"You guys are not using it! Our Sun family can't afford to marry a daughter like you, so the wedding dress should be given to you, as for the jewelry and bride price, as well as the 20 million transferred out, it would be good if you could consciously return it.

"If it doesn't work, our Sun family doesn't mind going to court!"

Mother Li was shocked in her heart, it's over, things are making a big fuss...!