Chapter 561-570

Chapter 561: The Seventh Uncle Was Targeted by the Equal King

Su Yun went up to the all-night overnight, using the Internet café IP as the starting point, and successfully locked a target IP.

He closed the backstage and emptied all traces before he stood up and stretched.

"Brother Zhang, I'm coming, I'm sorry there is a traffic jam on the road!"

The network administrator who came to replace the shift hurriedly said to Su Yunchao.

Su Yunchao smiled: "It's okay, I just finished a game, don't worry!" While

sighing that 'Brother Zhang' was so good, the substitute network administrator began to count the handover.

"Huh, 25 bucks, right?" The substitute network administrator said.

Su Yunchao nodded: "There is a guy with a neuropathy and took the Nether Coin to surf the Internet."

He pointed to the two coins in the corner and lowered his voice: "Are there any abnormal people in our county recently?" Or something that makes people feel abnormal when they look at it. "

The substitute network administrator is really scared, Hades!

Oh, my God......

"There's nothing abnormal..." The substitute network administrator was nervous: "There is an old lady in the south of the city who jumped to her death, this is not normal... Was it the old lady who came online last night?

Su Yunchao: "That can't be, it's just a normal young man." The

substitute network administrator thought for a while, and then said: "I heard that a man's bicycle was hit and flown the day before yesterday and sent to the hospital, and the doctor said that he could not be saved... As a result, he disappeared the next day.

Su Yunchao: "Come to us to surf the Internet?" Substitute

network administrator: "Brother Zhang, don't talk nonsense!"

Su Yunchao couldn't find out what abnormal people or things were in the county recently, so he patted his colleague on the shoulder: "I'm joking." Let's go. The

substitute network administrator nodded, while sending a voice to a friend, probably saying that yesterday's Internet café received the Nether coin.

Then at the end, he said: Don't say it, otherwise our Internet café business is not good, and the boss will hack me to death and so on.

Su Yun took something inside, and came out to find that the substitute network administrator was still sending a voice:

"Yes, I'm afraid! Hey, or I'll do the part-time job you said yesterday, and I will have two thousand yuan a month for taking photos, which is only five hundred less than being a network administrator, and it is free. Su

Yun flashed a trace of essence under his eyes, taking a photo?

"What a part-time job, there is a way to make a fortune, and the boss will also take me!" Su Yunchao said jokingly.

The network administrator who replaced the shift said: "I don't know if it's really fake, saying that a certain environmental research unit needs to understand the diversity of western biology, and wants to find a few people to help take pictures."

Su Yunchao asked, "Is it difficult to take any photos?" The

substitute network administrator shook his head: "It's not difficult to listen, just say that you want to go to the 100,000 mountains to shoot some grass and trees, the overall forest environment." The

100,000 mountains are right there on the border, and after climbing up, the other side of the mountain is the monkey country.

This mountain is densely forested, but there is also a road up the mountain, usually the surrounding residents will also go up the mountain to collect medicine, look for mushrooms and the like, people who travel around the county, will also go there to climb the mountain, because there is a national boundary monument, it is also a less famous tourist attraction.

Su Yunchao nodded: "Okay, if you go, take me with you."

He did not immediately ask for WeChat, appearing too active and suspicious.

So after talking about it, he left work normally and prepared to leave.

However, as soon as he went out, he met a man dressed in black, with a sharp face and a little gloomy appearance, walking in.

Su Yunchao raised his head and met his line of sight.

Unexpectedly, the man suddenly stopped and stood slightly sideways in the aisle, as if to let Su Yun go first.

But his eyes stared directly at Su Yunchao, and when he saw Su Yunchao's inexplicable expression, he also showed a meaningful smile.

If Su Yunchao himself, he would definitely step forward and twist the other party and interrogate this person about his origins-after all, this man is not normal at first glance!

But he always remembers his current identity, just an ordinary Internet café network administrator!

So Su Yunchao glared at him inexplicably and said, "What to see? The

man in black laughed and raised his hand to scratch his neck.

Su Yunchao walked directly over, and the moment he turned his back to the man in black, his eyes instantly became sharp.

There is definitely something wrong with this man.

Looking at the movement of scratching his neck and his micro-expression, after the professional training he has done, the analysis of this is...

He wanted to cut his neck?

Could it be that his identity was exposed?

Su Yunchao frowned, very sensitive to the line of sight behind him has been following him, he can only act as if he didn't notice anything, went to the breakfast restaurant to eat a bowl of powder, and went to the convenience store next to him to buy a pack of cigarettes.

On the refractive mirror of the glass window, Su Yunchao found that the man in black was like a ghost, standing silently across the road.

Sure enough, it was rushed at him.

Su Yunchao lowered his eyes, took a cigarette and lit one, ready to put the cigarette in his mouth as usual...

At this time, a small hand suddenly reached out.

Su Bao poked his head out of a pile of stuffed toys and said, "This uncle, you can't smoke!"

Su Yunchao was stunned, Su Bao?!

How could she be here!

Behind Su Bao, Mu Guifan was leaning on something, raised his hand and waved: "Don't care about us, he can't see us."

Su Yunchao quickly reacted, and the 'he' Mu Guifan said was the man in black who was following him.

Su Bao whispered: "Seventh uncle, you keep going forward, what should you do." Dad says it's time for a game of praying mantis and yellow finches!

Su Yunchao nodded slightly.

Although I don't know how Mu Guifan was so sure that the man in black couldn't find them.

But he still chose to believe Mu Guifan.

Mu Guifan's ability is far above him.

After Su Yunchao lit a cigarette, he took the cigarette and walked to where he lived.

Thinking of the way Su Bao just poked his head out and said seriously that he couldn't smoke...

Su Yunchao couldn't help but hook his lips slightly, what a cute little guy, holding a cigarette is not equal to smoking.

Thinking that there was a trash can in front of him, he extinguished the cigarette and threw it into the garbage can.

I don't know if Su Bao and Mu Guifan have followed.

It's not that he doubts Mu Guifan's level, but he carries Su Bao...

Su Yunchao couldn't help it, and while the red light on the crossing road turned on, he stopped and quietly looked at the bank across the street.

Opposite the bank panoramic glass window with a view of the reflection of the street behind you.

As a result, Su Yunchao was stunned at this glance!