Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161: Su He Asks the Evil

Su Yichen put away the contents of the box and looked at Su Jinyu again.

"It's okay if you can't remember, the eldest brother will always be by your side." Su Yichen said, "Where do you live now, do you have a family?"

Su Jinyu shook her head: "No, the original owner's parents died a few years ago, and she was alone." Her parents left her 40 buildings, and I am now a chartered mother. "

Alone?

Su Yichen's heart hurt slightly.

Su Yinger immediately nodded and praised: "The charter is good!" Very good, very good!

Su Bao nodded like pounding garlic: "As long as it is made by my mother, it is good!"

Su Yinger: "That's right, that's right! On

the side, Mu is not worth mentioning, Gui Fan: "..."

The corner of Su Jinyu's mouth twitched.

I only listened to Su Yichen and muttered: "In the future, you will all come and live here!"

Anyway, knowing that she is Su Jinyu, it is impossible for these brothers to let her live outside alone.

Su Jinyu scratched his head: "This doesn't seem good?"

She thought of Old Lady Su, who was hostile to her.

Su Yishen said: "Mom is really not in good health now, and I don't know if she can accept it." Find a time to talk to her slowly.

Su Yichen said, "Hmm.

After Su Jinyu was lost, Mrs. Su, who could not bear it, was hospitalized with a cerebral hemorrhage (stroke) and saved her life, and later her health has not been good, and she can't bear too excited things.

The brothers thought it was better to take it slowly.

Su Bao hugged Su Jinyu: "Mom, Su Bao wants to sleep with her mother."

"Ask mom to tell stories."

"Is it good?"

The little guy looked at Su Jinyu pitifully, afraid that she would disappear in the blink of an eye.

Su Jinyu couldn't help but feel soft in her heart, and finally said, "Good."

Su Yichen immediately stood up: "Old Fifth, move this box back and put it away."

Su Yinger protested: "Why me!

He didn't want to go!

However, seeing Su Yichen's cold glance, he immediately obediently ran out holding the box.

After Su Yinger returned, Old Mrs. Su felt strange and followed.

She pushed open the door and looked strangely at Su Yichen, Su Yinger, Su Yishen and Mu Guifan gathered in the room, as well as two small ones: Su Bao and Su He Qian.

Add another Han Han who rushed over and tied up on Su Bao's bed to make a scene.

Old Mrs. Su said speechlessly: "Why, why are you doing here if you don't prepare for sleep so late?"

She said while subconsciously looking at Su Jinyu.

Su Jinyu snorted: "We are in... Fight the landlord, hit the tractor! Old

Mrs. Su: "..."

Lie to her old man?

It is possible for Su Yinger and Su Yishen to play cards, even if Mu Guifan plays cards unreasonably, he may play cards.

But Su Yichen can play cards?

She would rather believe that Su Yichen cut people than believe that he could play cards.

Old Mrs. Su squinted: "What the hell are you doing?"

Su Bao blinked, and suddenly said: "Grandma, we are telling ghost stories!"

Su He asked hurriedly: "Yes, tell ghost stories!" That's

right, it's indeed telling ghost stories, and Su Yichen and several people nodded firmly.

Old Mrs. Su: "..."

At night.

Su He asked lying on the bed, always thinking about catching ghosts.

x = evil ghost, y = ordinary grudge, z = ghost.

My sister's master said that there would be more and more ghosts gathered around my aunt.

He suddenly had an idea - then could he design a ghost-catching net and catch a hundred ys at once?!

X and z are not common, but there are many y!

Isn't this a KPI completed all at once?!

"Wonderful!" Su He asked immediately turned over and turned on the light.

Since Ji Chang said that the ghosts were all driven away by him, Su He asked without any defense, thinking that there would be no ghosts if the master was there...

In the middle of the night, under the light, Su He asked to write a book, the wind whistled, and a female ghost dressed in red suddenly appeared behind him, standing behind him faintly...

Su He asked and felt something strange, and when he looked up, he just saw the reflection of the glass door of the bookcase, and on his shoulder, there was a female ghost in red lying on his stomach!

"......"

"Whaa

Su He asked and ran wildly, immediately going to find Su Bao.

Unexpectedly, when I opened the door, I saw that the corridor on the second floor was full of 'people', and at this glance there were at least twenty or thirty!

Hearing Su He ask to open the door, they all looked over and stared directly at Su He and asked.

In the corridor late at night, a group of 'people' stood dead silent outside the door, without a sound.

Whoever it is, they will be scared half to death!

Su He asked his scalp was numb, his eyes were all the time, pretending to be sleepwalking, and he walked towards Su Bao's room.

[Can't see me... Can't see me...," Su He asked in his heart.

However, the red-clothed female ghost lying on his shoulder slid over his shoulder like a snake, her head was facing Su Hewen's face, and she rolled her eyes and looked directly at him.

"Hey, hey, hey... Kid, can you see me? The female ghost in red exhaled in Su He's ear.

Su He asked forcefully forced himself into cross-eyed and continued to move forward stiffly.

The female ghost in red laughed again: "Are you pretending to sleepwalk... You're just doing your homework, but you're not sleeping!

She saidWith that, his face suddenly split in half, and his eyes became extremely terrifying: "Come down and accompany me!!!

Su He asked so frightened that he couldn't manage it anymore, and ran wildly again, shouting while running: "Woo, sister... Help, sister!

He passed through the bodies of those 'people', and the ghosts made ho-ho sounds from their throats, fighting with the zombies of the end times.

Su He asked to run desperately, but it was clear that Su Bao's room was close at hand, but he couldn't run any way.

Everyone in the Su family, who was woken up, opened the door and came out, and saw Su He Wen crying and shouting while circling back and forth in the corridor.

Su Yinger was stunned, he stopped yawning halfway, and asked inexplicably: "Su He asked, what are you doing?"

Su He didn't seem to hear it, still shouting and spinning in circles.

Su Yichen's face sank, and he drank lowly: "Su He asked!"

Su He asked fiercely.

At this moment, Su He Qian suddenly kept his eyes and smiled.

A string of saliva just clicked out of his mouth, like a foolish son of a landlord.

"Hey... Hey!

Su He asked with a smirk, his eyes were dull, and he no longer had the agility and shrewdness before, and saliva flowed down with a grin.

He turned his head and looked straight at Su Yichen.