Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191: Fourth Uncle, Why Can People Give Birth to Monkeys?

"Do you have quality? Look directly at other people's privacy without their consent! The

petite father went up angrily and snatched the suicide note back.

The blogger who rubbed the traffic was also righteous and stern: "Deal with people like you who don't have a face and eat the blood steamed buns of your own women, you can defeat magic by magic!"

In fact, only they know what the human heart is!

So the coquettish family members quarreled with the media and Internet celebrities.

The police also came, and after investigation, it was found that this matter did have nothing to do with Su Luo, in the final analysis, it was the coquettish family who knew that he had money, and wanted to morally kidnap him for some money.

Su Luo can give or not.

Those self-media and Internet celebrities who watched the excitement on the scene began their own long speeches one by one.

Some people say that "you can't get used to deceiving people, otherwise this society will be chaotic."

Some people also said [Emperor Su Ying has a deep foundation, the family is rich, and it is pitiful that people don't have daughters, so they should give more.

As for whether the True Virgin or deliberately singing the opposite tune to attract attention, no one knows.

Of course, there is also a group of fans who are squatting to "protect their brother", and now they have become a group with their coquettish families...

In the end, the curtain ended with Jiaojiao's group of troublesome relatives being arrested.

Jiaojiao's mother is still crying, but this time the crying seems to have a hint of mental abnormality, and no one sees Jiaojiao hanging on her mother like revenge, and sticking her white face to her.

And Jiaojiao's father felt that he was scolded by a 'eating the blood steamed buns of a pro-girl', and was punched a few times by Su Luo's fans, and he was shy and angry and was cursing the world for being unfair.

And the relatives are a shameful face, they have been busy for so long and have not received a penny, they were scolded as a sieve in plain times, and when they return to the small county in the future, it is estimated that the people in the entire county know it, how else do they raise their heads and be people? ......

A group of people have resentment in their hearts, hating Su Luo for being so rich but so stingy!

......

Su Bao shook and said, "The world of adults is really complicated!

She looked at the inside of the translucent pet bag and smiled: "Isn't that right, Little Five, Grandpa Turtle!"

Xiao Wu stepped on the turtle shell, tilted his head to look at Su Bao, and said: "Yes, yes, yes!" The urban routine is deep, I want to go back to the countryside, the rural land is more slippery, and the people's hearts are more complicated! Ouch hey, I was scared to go to a small town and found that there were pits hidden everywhere ~ Oops, hidden pits!

Su Bao clapped his hands and applauded: "Wow, Little Five is so good!" Grandpa

the turtle seems to be very speechless sticking out his head, Xiao Wu is a little cheap, as soon as he saw the turtle stretching out his head and immediately went to nag, the turtle shrunk its neck, it also shrunk its neck to hide behind, the turtle felt that the annoying parrot seemed to be gone, and as a result, it just poked out its head and was nagged.

So angry that it directly rotted, shrunk its neck and never came out.

Xiao Wuyi stepped on the shell of its head and said, "Hey, old man, can't you afford to play!" Turtle

: "..."

Su Bao looked at it and giggled.

Compared with the complex adult world, Little Five and Grandpa Turtle are much simpler!

She looked up and asked, "Fourth uncle, will they still come?"

Su Luo said, "No." Moral

kidnapping, that can also be tied, they now have no 'morality', and they find that they can't tie him, so it is estimated that they will not come.

Even because of the accidentally dropped mobile phone and suicide note, they can't do it if they want to make trouble on the Internet, and they will only be scolded by others until they can't lift their heads.

Su Luo held Su Bao and strode towards the company.

Today, he finally stole the little Su Bao from Mu Guifan's hands, saying that he would not easily return it.

Su Luo was wearing casual business pants, a black silk shirt, a tie hanging casually on the collar, plus the gold wire-framed eyes on the bridge of his nose, Sven was a little ruffled, and there was a touch of nobility.

Such a man, but holding a small ball with milk cute in his arms, this contrast made the fans outside the field scream.

"Brother is so handsome!"

"Ahhhh, brother, I'm going to give you a monkey!"

Su Bao was lying on Su Luo's shoulder, and his eyes were full of doubts.

"Fourth uncle, why did that sister say she would give birth to a monkey for you?"

Su Luo's face darkened and said, "Don't ask these questions, children."

Su Bao: "Well... Then, Na Su Bao asked a little little question.

Su Luo saw the way she pinched her fingers and gestured, and couldn't help but be amused: "What problem?"

Su Bao was innocent: "Why can people give birth to monkeys?" Is the monkey born a human or a monkey? Can he speak human language? Does he eat rice like us, or does he eat fruit?

Su Luo: "..."

Bao, your problem is not a small problem!

The corner of Ji Chang's mouth twitched and poked Su Bao's head: "People are small and big."

Su Bao hurriedly held her head, she was really asking questions, why did adults always not answer?

Tang Tiantian, who had finished taking notes with the police, caught up, and his blessed face smiled, like a Maitreya Buddha.

"Does Miss Su Bao still want to eat cake? Uncle found you a Michelin chef to come over!

Su Bao shook his head: "Don't!" I promised my grandmother that she would only eat a maximum of one cake a day, and I already had it today. Tang

Tiantian: "emmm... Is it possible that we can eat from morning to night?

Su Bao: "..."

She looked at Tang Tiantian and nodded with deep understanding: "No wonder Uncle Tang's belly and shirt can't fit."

Tang Tiantian smiled and was not annoyed.

Ji Chang said, "Don't forget the purpose of our coming out this time."

Su Bao nodded repeatedly: "Uh-huh, fishing and fishing!"
She learned
this fishing, and the master said that it was not really fishing, but using the fourth uncle as bait, and fishing out the hidden evil spirits.

When Tang Tiantian heard it, Oh yes, Miss Su Bao wants to fish?

Duh!

He immediately quietly ordered that people stop the fountain pool behind the company and put a few buckets of fish down...

Su Bao looked at Tang Tiantian as if looking at the eldest son of the landlord's family.

She lowered her voice and said to Su Luo: "Go, fourth uncle go quickly."

Su Luo asked, "Where do you want to go?"

Su Bao: "Don't go anywhere, fourth uncle, I'll take you for a walk!" Saying

that, he struggled down, grabbed Su Luo's tie, and dragged him forward.

Su Luo: "? What

, how does it feel like she's walking a dog... Cough.

He immediately took the tie off, and he told the designer that this tie seemed redundant, look, sure enough.

After a few people left.

In the fan base, a female ghost wearing a red wedding dress soon floated out.

Turning into a ghost, she easily passed through the interception of security guards and entered Tang Ming Shengshi Group, and could wander around wantonly and look for Su Luo everywhere.

"Brother..."

"Brother, where are you~"

A coquettish woman dressed in red floated everywhere in the company...

Su Luo held Su Bao, who was tired of walking, and walked down the long corridor.

"Turn left at the end of the corridor and it's my single lounge." Su Luo said: "The area is not large, but you can take a break." Tired of playing, huh?

Su Bao suddenly said: "Fourth uncle, this corridor is too long, there are rooms on both sides, and the corridor leads to the end... This is called piercing the heart.

Su Luo raised his eyebrows and asked casually, "Huh?" Can our little Su Bao still have feng shui? What happens if you wear your heart.

Su Bao: "Uh-huh, meet the hell."

Su Luo: "..."

He said silently: "Impossible. "

This big daylight... It's impossible to see the hell during the day.

In film and television dramas, ghosts appear at night.

Just thinking so, he had already turned the corner of the corridor.

She saw a petite woman in a big red wedding dress standing in front of the door of his lounge, and when she heard the voice, she turned her face and looked straight at him.

A huge surprise floated on her delicate white face, which made her face distorted: "Oh~brother~~~"

Su Luo:

"!!! "