Chapter 811-820

Chapter 811 - Dad is so beautiful!

A crack directly crossed the entire ball of light, and then several cracks also clicked.

The flower-hearted ghosts looked even more stunned on the side, and when they looked at it from a distance, they felt like the chicken was breaking its shell...

In the next instant, the ball of light completely cracked, and Ji Chang's figure appeared inside!

He still has snowy hair, his eyes are closed, and his body is full... No clothes?!

The flower heart ghost and the wedding ghost instantly lit up: Wow, is this what they can see???

Devil Welfare ???

Unfortunately, the 'eggshell' ball of light obscured what they couldn't see.

At present, I only see him sitting cross-kneeled, and the 'eggshell' just covers the lower body, only revealing the upper shoulders and powerful chest.

He has broad shoulders and powerful arms, and his bare arms are muscular and perfectly curved.

The flower ghost can't wait to go up and break the 'eggshell'.

"Ahhh... Is Lord Ji awake? Lord Ji has been sleeping for so long, he must be hungry and thirsty! The slave family will bring water to Lord Ji! "

Huh~ The ghost in the wedding dress went to the cold pool to fill a glass of water and immediately floated forward.

Huaxin Ghost went to pick a soul flower with a sigh and said, "You shameless, how can Lord Ji drink something so cold just after waking up?" You should eat some soul flowers! You

push me in the face and I pull your hair.

The cowardly ghost covered his forehead with black lines, "Hey... You two can stop there, the child is still here!

He kicked the two-colored ghost into the air and took the Soul Flower in the hand of the flower heart ghost.

Su Bao still maintained the posture of holding the ball of light, staring at Master's face nervously.

"Master?" Su Bao called cautiously and softly.

Ji Chang closed his eyes and did not respond at all.

Su Bao was greatly shocked, and Master still did not wake up...

But soon she plucked up her courage again, it doesn't matter, at least Master Father is not a light that can be extinguished at any time!

Has already condensed the soul body, is it still far from him waking up?

"Master, take your time!" Su Bao encouraged: "Master Father will definitely be able to, Master Father is the best!" The

cowardly ghost handed her the Soul Flower: "Su Bao, see if Lord Ji needs the Soul Flower?"

"Uh-huh!"

Su Bao took the Soul Flower, lay on the outside of the ball of light, and brought the Soul Flower to Ji Chang's mouth.

"Master, don't be hungry, eat some flowers!"

Ji Chang Zhuhong's lips were tightly closed, without meaning to open.

Su Bao thought about it, and suddenly broke open his most and stuffed the living soul flower into his innermost part.

"Pick it all, don't waste it, eat it quickly!" Su Bao said.

(Ji Chang: "??") After

the Soul Flower entered Ji Chang's mouth, it quickly turned into a light and disappeared into his throat.

His eyelashes trembled slightly, as if he was trying very hard to wake up.

Su Bao was excited: "Useful!" "

The soul flower was not picked in vain!

It's just that she only picked five Soul Flowers this time... I don't know how long Master can eat!

The cowardly ghost stood not far away and said, "It's useful, try another flower." The

flower ghost and the wedding ghost scramble, pushing and shoving to pick the flowers.

This time it was a purple soul flower.

Su Bao forcibly opened Ji Chang's mouth again and stuffed two flowers into him.

Ji Chang's eyelashes still trembled, and there was no other sign of awakening.

"It seems that the effect of the Soul Flower is limited, and it is not as good as amphibious soil." The cowardly ghost mused: "You see, the ball of light still draws power from the amphibious soil. The

light of the amphibian earth connects to the ball of light, and it flows continuously.

"It may take a little time." The coward comforted: "It's okay, we'll wait."

Su Bao was a little disappointed and nodded, "Uh-huh." The

cowardly ghost took her hand and walked towards the cold pool, comforting softly as she walked: "Don't be unhappy, things have been slowly getting better, haven't they?"

"As long as we don't give up, the goal we are pursuing will be achieved."

Under the comfort of the cowardly ghost, Su Bao was in a much better mood.

That's right, now Master and Father have condensed their soul bodies!

You can't be so greedy!

"Thank you, Brother Pan!" Su Bao Dao.

The cowardly ghost laughed warmly: "You're welcome! What do you think that is?

He raised his hand and pointed to the end of the flower field on the other side.

"Wow - Soul Flower! So many soul flowers! Su Bao's eyes widened: "Get rich!!" The

cowardly ghost is funny, and sure enough, this is also the sentence.

The little master of the wealth fan brought out a group of ghost soldiers and ghost generals who were rich fans, and the reaction was all 'rich'.

"It should be King Bian Cheng who let it in." The coward voiced his guess: "If we meet him then, we will have to thank him well." "

Etiquette is light and affectionate.

Although these words were insignificant to King Bian Cheng himself, they were the most urgently needed thing for Su Bao now.

"Uh-huh!" Su Bao nodded solemnly.

The cowardly ghost said again: "Now your master should not need the Soul Flower Flowers, just used three Soul Flower in a row, it didn't have much effect on him, it seems that he has to rely on himself to condense his divine consciousness."

"But the Soul Flower is useful to you, don't go down during this time, you first use the Soul Flower to cultivate and strengthen yourself."

Su Bao nodded: "Do I also eat directly?"

The cowardly ghost thought for a while: "It should be..."

At this time, Su Bao felt someone shouting outside.

After thinking for a while, Su Bao very magnanimously plucked a soul flower and flashed out.

Mu Guifan was holding the soul gourd bracelet.

With a sudden swoosh, Su Bao appeared instantly, just in time to fallIn his arms.

Mu Guifan held Su Bao, Su Bao looked at him and blinked: "Dad, what's wrong?"

Mu Guifan said, "Your grandmother told you to go out to eat."

He looked at the Soul Flower in Su Bao's hand, and his eyes froze: "Is this the Soul Flower?"

Su Bao nodded: "Yes, that's right!" For Daddy!

She put the Soul Flower on Mu Guifan's head.

A big soul flower, as big as a pan, covered Mu Guifan's head.

"Haha, daddy is so beautiful!" Su Bao praised.

Mu Guifan: "..."