Chapter 1121-1130

Chapter 1121: Little White Tea, Top Quack

After Su Bao left.

Jing Zhan really didn't hold back and walked around the Su family's manor.

Through the iron fence door in the back garden, he vaguely saw that the old man of the Su family was playing Tai Chi, Jing Zhan glanced at it and was about to leave, but suddenly paused, staring at the ink bamboo behind the old man Su...

The Su family really has something extraordinary!

The more Jing Zhan looked at it, the more frightened he became, and if he looked closely, he could see that the ink bamboo was shining with fine light in the sun, and these rays of light were like layers of halos, enveloping Old Man Su.

The old man is in good spirits, his cheeks are rosy, this spiritual head is not something that ordinary elderly people can have!

Jing Zhan pursed his lips, it seems that this ink bamboo was brought back by Su Bao from the netherworld.

Others are afraid of the netherworld, but Jing Zhan is not afraid, and he only later discovered that the netherworld is just another world like the yang world, with a different style, but the earth's resources are scarce, and the netherworld is like an undeveloped treasure land.

For example, this ink bamboo, if he can be allowed to cultivate under this bamboo, he will definitely get twice the result with half the effort...

Jing Zhan clenched his fists, and felt a little unbalanced in his heart, but after thinking about it, his strength was indeed like this, Su Bao was a real powerhouse, and it was normal for him to be incomparable.

Jing Zhan left with such a thought.

Changed to turn into Su Bao School and continued to wait for her.

She already knew he was waiting for her, and now all he needed to do was give his sincerity.

When Su Bao arrived at the school, he went to the teaching group.

Lan Xue'er took a long detour and deliberately passed not far from the office of the mathematics teacher's group.

Sure enough, I saw Su Bao and another classmate sitting inside, listening carefully to what the teacher was saying.

Her eyes suddenly turned red, and sure enough, Su Bao was really selected to compete.

However, generally a school chooses one person to compete, and now choose two, you don't have to think about it to know that Su Bao is going to be gilded, and the real participant is another student!

Lan Xue'er felt aggrieved, she wanted her family to be the richest man, so she didn't have to be so tired, but her father was not motivated at all recently.

Even her mother said that she would go to Su's house to visit the old lady, but later heard that the old lady was fine, so she didn't go again.

In this way, when will the Lan family be developed? When I thought that she had to work so hard in junior high school and high school, and she couldn't be liked by everyone as easily as Su Bao, she felt more and more depressed.

So Lan Xue'er, who had just returned to the classroom, inexplicably lay on the table again and began to cry.

Looking at Lan Xue'er who was sobbing quietly, everyone only felt inexplicable.

But now no one wants to comfort her, and after a weekend, everyone went back to more or less tell their families about the exam turmoil.Most of the adults in the family give the same sentence: stay away from Lan Xueer in the future!

Only Lan Xue'er's good friend still asked anxiously: "Xue'er, what's wrong with you, why are you crying again."

Lan Xue'er sobbed and whispered, "It's nothing..."

"I just feel like I'm useless..."

"I just saw that they were about to start preparing for a math competition, and suddenly I realized that my Xi was so bad..."

Although these words were quiet, the surrounding classmates heard them.

I was speechless.

"It's a small class competition, it's a junior competition! All the contestants in the country are under the third grade!

"What are you doing compared to other people?"

"It's just... When we were in the third grade before, didn't you participate in it, why didn't I see you cry at that time?

"Cut, I just want to compare with other people's little sisters, I really don't know why she is so careful, compared with other people's little sisters, she deliberately says that she is useless..."

The classmates muttered, and Lan Xue'er heard it, and her eyes turned even redder.

Except that her good friend Elle is trying her best to defend it, and she is angry and corrupts justice: "What are you doing here? Students should help each other! If you don't comfort Xue'er, forget it, you still talk about it!

Su He suddenly sneered.

"Yo yo yo, this is cool talk?" As soon as Su He asked, he suddenly had the unique style of a gentleman.

"Compared with the little sister in the third grade, it can't be compared, she has a clear positioning - it's really useless!"

Lan Xue'er didn't hold back, she covered her face and cried.

Ai Li was angry: "Su He asked, you, you!" Your mouth is too much!

Su He asked and sneered: "What's wrong?" If you really feel useless and feel ashamed... If it were me, I would hide and cry secretly, she had to come to the classroom to cry, didn't she just let everyone know that she was useless?

His eyes were disdainful, with a hint of coldness: "This is what she brought on herself." Yes

, it's not right to laugh, but that's also a scorer.

Lan Xue'er came to the classroom to cry, didn't she just want others to think that she was a weak person and let others deepen their bad impression of Su Bao? It's really a little white tea - white lotus and green tea.

As an elder brother, he is still used to Lan Xue'er's words, is he still a person?

Lan Xue'er didn't please at all, but because of crying three times and twice, she gained a reputation as a master.

Ai Li only thinks that Su Hewen's mouth is really too poisonous, what's so handsome, it's not good to be so short!

is also talking sarcastically about his classmates with a cool face, which is really annoying! He doesn't think he's cool like that, does he?

Phew, Puxin man!