Chapter 941-950

Chapter 941: Daoist University Diploma

Xiaomei nestled in her mother's arms and cried pitifully.

She choked up, "Mom..."

Xiaomei's mother was about to break her heart: "Mother is here, mother is here, it has always been..."

Xiaomei's father's eyes were red and undecent: "Baby is good, don't be afraid... Daddy will protect the baby..."

Xiaomei wow cried loudly: "Mom and Dad, let me go, this uncle's nailing made me hurt too much, it hurts more than taking medicine and injections..."

Xiaomei's parents suddenly felt guilty and blamed, crying and hugging: "I'm sorry, it's my parents who are wrong, my parents didn't invite good people..."

The family of three hugged together and cried into tears.

Ye Yuxin felt that everything he had learned in the past ten years had been learned in vain.

No, it should not mean to learn in vain, but not even to learn, not to get started ...

He had never seen such a bullish person, and he could make a ghost appear with a raised hand.

Su Bao just glanced at him, with a little malice in his eyes: "Who said that if you lose, get out!" How about I let Xiaomei go back again, and it's your turn?" Ye

Yuxin waved his hand reflexively: "No... No, I lost, I lost..."

Ask yourself, he can't do it, he definitely can't do it!

What is the origin of this little girl, so powerful...

Ye Yuxin was speechless.

"The superior man... O high man! Ye Yuxin looked at Su Bao stunned.

Mu Guifan glanced out and casually closed the door.

Xiaomei hugged her mother tightly, reluctantly: "Mom, Xiaomei can't accompany you in the future!"

"Xiaomei will miss her mother." She said obediently, her personality was a bit similar to Xiao Jiu, but she was more quiet.

This made the little beautiful mother feel more distressed and uncomfortable: "The baby is good, the baby is not leaving, and the parents are already thinking of a way..."

It's a big deal, let Xiaomei be by their side for the rest of her life.

Su Bao shook his head: "No, people must leave after death, if they stay in the Yang for a long time, they will become lonely souls and wild ghosts, and they will no longer be able to give birth." How

many people refuse to leave the world after death, and finally miss the reincarnation time, and try in every possible way to find a substitute for the dead ghost.

"Besides, ghosts living with people also has an impact on you."

Xiaomei's parents shook their heads with tears.

What they don't mind, can't ask for...

But what to do, if Xiaomei can't go to reincarnation, it will also hurt her.

Xiaomei smiled quietly, shook her head and said, "Mom and Dad, I feel very relaxed now."

"My sister said, you can't stay in the world, I will go down."

"Mom and Dad, let me go..."

She hugged her parents tightly, tears blurring her vision.

Su Bao knew that it was not appropriate to say anything at the moment, just glanced at his father and went out with his father.

Su He asked in a low voice, "Don't accept her?"

Su Bao said: "Let them have a good deal..."

Ye Yuxin saw them go out and quickly followed.

"Wait..." he quickly called out to Su Bao.

After Mu Guifan closed the door, he turned around.

"How's that, is the puppy going to bark?" He looked at Ye Yuxin mockingly.

Su He asked with a smug smile: "Hmph, make you crazy!" See how good my sister is!

Su Bao said kindly: "So you know, it's not that I don't understand, it's really that you don't understand."

"I have a master to teach, I can't be wrong!"

Su Bao looked to the side and snorted.

Ji Chang, who was floating in the air, slowly raised his head.

He tugged at the corners of his mouth and glanced at Ye Yuxin: "Huh." Ye

Yuxin: "!!!

In the next instant, Ye Yuxin unexpectedly plopped down on his knees, suddenly raised his hands and bowed down fiercely:

"Master! O Master! Please accept the disciples!!

"In the future, I will be your disciple, Master wants the disciple to go east, the disciple will never go west, let the disciple catch fish, and the disciple will never kill the chicken!"

"I beg Master to accept the disciple!!"

Su Bao: Confused!!

Ye Yuxin worshiped Su Bao and then worshiped Ji Chang: "Ancestor Master, you must be the Ancestor Master, although I don't know which Ancestor Master, it's the apprentice who offended!" But first accept the disciple Sun Yi worship!! The

corner of Ji Chang's mouth twitched.

He has an apprentice??

Su He was already dumbfounded.

I saw that Ye Yuxin was not finished, and he took something out of his satchel:

"Master! This is my birthday eight characters, to you!

"Master, this is my Daoist certificate, give it to you!"

"Master Master, this is my graduation certificate from Taoist University, give it to you!"

Su He asked Mu Guifan: "??" Ji

Chang: "..."

Ye Yuxin looked earnest: "I also obtained the officially certified highest Daoist qualification certificate stamped by the only Daoist academy master!"

"Of course, saying this is not to show off, the disciple does not dare to get an axe in front of the master, just to prove to the master that the disciple has a wisdom root!" Teachable!

"Grandmaster, what do you think? Can I accept disciples?

Ye Yuxin looked at Ji Chang and Su Bao with blank eyes.

Su He asked: Wow, long insight, Taoist priests and universities, and qualification certificates...