Chapter 981-990

Chapter 981: How I am, my father, I will teach me

Han Han was accused by Pei Yu, and he was very depressed in his heart.

Pei Yu said that her grandmother was so good to her, but she disliked her grandmother very much.

Isn't this an accusation that she is a white-eyed wolf, disgusted with poverty and loves the rich, and irresponsible?

"Who are you!" Han Han said unhappily: "It's not your turn to point fingers at our family's affairs!"

Pei Yu sighed in his heart.

When the old man came over just now, he mentioned that the Su family had eight sons and a daughter, and the daughter had leukemia since she was a child, and later died, and Su Bao was found and picked up later.

The daughter of the Su family has always been very favored, eight brothers loved, parents loved, and after death, the family pinned all their love on Su Bao.

So Su Bao was very favored, but her granddaughter was free-ranged, and I don't know if she is doing well in the Su family...

Looking at the connotation in front of me, it is really like this.

The Su family is too partial, and if the other little lady teaches the old and loves the young, it will not be like this.

"Miss Han Han, I am also for your good." Pei Yu patiently persuaded: "We should respect the old and love the young, and a person who understands respect and humility and understands things will be a respected and loved person when he grows up."
Han
Han was too lazy to listen to his reasoning, and glared and said: "What am I, my father, I will teach me!" You roll! Seven-year-old

Han Han is just grinning on weekdays, but she will be arrogant to people she doesn't like.

She was too lazy to justify, anyway, she didn't win people, so why say so much.

Generally, if she can talk about winning, she moves her hands and mouth, and if she can't win, she doesn't move her mouth.

If it weren't for the wedding of the eldest uncle and the eldest aunt today, she would give him a few kicks!

Pei Yu had no choice but to leave temporarily, telling Hanhan's grandmother that she would come to pick her up later.

He is not easy to mix other people's family affairs, and he can only do this.

At this moment, the Virgin Ghost on Pei Yu's head seduced Pei Yu vigorously:

"No, just leave the old man here, it's too pitiful!"

"What's wrong with the old man, she just misses her granddaughter too much, but her granddaughter dislikes her so much, and tells her to go... It's pathetic!

"Let's go help the old man, reason well with the child, such a young child has this kind of thinking, the Su family doesn't care, let's take care of her when we see it..."

Pei Yu hesitated and struggled in his heart, but his politeness and upbringing were still online, and politeness and upbringing told him not to meddle in other people's affairs.

So although he left, he kept thinking about Han Han's grandmother's side, and even worried about her:

worried that the Su family would find her and drive her out directly.

Looking at Han Han's appearance, it can be seen what attitude the Su family has towards Han Han's grandmother, and he is afraid that the old man will be wronged by his granddaughter.

Even Pei Yu conjured up the picture of Han Han scolding his grandmother.

No matter what Hanhan's mother did wrong, she should not implicate the elderly.

Therefore, Pei Yu was always uneasy when he was busy, and invisibly helped Han Han's grandmother to cover.

Hanhan was in a bad mood here, and he didn't eat the mango either.

She threw the mango into the trash, wiped her hands with a wet paper towel and wiped her mouth, and said to her grandmother: "Grandma, you should go quickly, while grandma didn't find out."

"Otherwise, I'll have to take the initiative to rush people."

Han Han only felt that there was a feeling of unlifting in her heart, she knew that it was not good to drive her grandmother away, but today's wedding of the eldest aunt, it was even worse for her grandmother to appear here.

She had a faint feeling that if her grandmother was still here, she didn't know what she would do.

Sure enough, I only heard my grandmother get closer, and said in a low voice: "Han Han, are you having a bad time in the Su family?" Aren't they very partial to you! If it weren't for that Su Bao coming back, all the things in the Su family would be yours, after all, there would only be you as a girl!

"Look at you are thin, you can only hide here to eat mangoes, grandma is so distressed~!"

Han Han looked inexplicable: "Grandma, do you think I look like a bad person?"

Moreover, her face is round, grandmother is not good, where can you see that she has lost weight.

Under the feeding policy of grandma Seisai, who in the Su family can lose weight, and the uncle has to work hard to maintain his figure.

"I don't want to tell you anymore." Han Han began to be impatient: "Please go out, really, I don't want to make you ugly."

She is such a direct nature, if she wants her grandmother to leave, she will say it directly, unlike adults, and may also ask her to go out in a roundabout manner.

This almost killed Hanhan's grandmother.

She opened her mouth, and immediately began to wipe her tears again: "Isn't Han Han close to her grandmother?" When you were a child, you grew up with pain from your grandmother.

"Grandma hasn't come to see you for so long, not because she doesn't want to come to see you, but because she's afraid of causing you trouble..."

Han Han was speechless, and directly pushed his grandmother, while saying: "But what's the matter, aren't you just causing me trouble now?" Grandma

Han choked, so angry.

How did she think Han Han became like this? How did the Su family educate, how well-behaved they were before!

Now he is a white-eyed wolf!

She is her grandmother, how can she directly drive people?

"Han Han... Han Han! Seeing

that Han Han really dragged her out with a hard face, Han Han's grandmother grabbed the flower basket arch in a hurry.

Han Han is hard, Han Han's grandmother is also hard, anyway, she just grabbed the flower basket arch and didn't let go!