Chapter 1091-1100

Chapter 1091: If Metaphysics Doesn't Work, Use Science

When the ghosts and ghosts all pounced, Su Bao was the last to move.

It's been so long... She has always been obedient and hid the judgment pen.

The judgment pen that can pass through the three realms and six realms, before she has no strength, every time it appears is her biggest crisis - it will be targeted.

The so-called guilt, perhaps the palace king who originally had no different intentions, saw the judgment pen and she who did not have the strength, she would also have different hearts.

But this time, she sacrificed the last of her confidence.

"Kill!" It also has a childish voice, but it is soaked with a cold murderous aura.

Su Bao jumped up, used all his strength in mid-air, and aimed the judgment pen at the city king!

The judgment pen carries the inertia and strength of Su Bao's fall, and directly takes the brain door of the city king!

The City King's pupils shrank, even now, he didn't dare to despise the judgment pen!

He didn't care about the various ghost kings and ghosts like fleas on his body, so he took a few steps back abruptly and raised his long sword to hurriedly resist!

Poof!

The judgment pen grazed the long sword and nailed it to the head of the city king!

The City King flew out and slammed into the boulder, immediately spurting out a mouthful of black blood.

The ghost in the wedding dress, the ugly aunt, and Tinkerbell suddenly cheered: "Hit!" Hit! Ji

Chang and Agah immediately chased forward, and the judgment pen and Aga, who was divided in half, were haunted by ghosts, directly penetrating the abdomen of the City King!

Su Bao's eyes were delighted.

Mu Guifan squinted...

In the next second, I saw that in the billowing smoke, the city king stood up!

He was holding the judgment pen in both hands, his face was covered with black blood, and his shape was terrifying.

It turned out that after the judgment pen was nailed half a centimeter into the forehead of the city king, the city king wrapped the yin force of the whole body and resisted it abruptly.

This is also the reason why Ji Chang and Aga can penetrate his abdomen!

At this moment, the city king not only had his face full of blood, but also had a big hole in his stomach, and the other ghosts would see that the situation was not good, they were all moths to the fire, and they resolutely pounced on the city king, and exploded with their own anger, in a vain attempt to stop the city king's actions.

However, the City King shouted, and with the violent trembling of his body, he abruptly pulled out the judgment pen!

At this moment, he was like a madman, and he swept out all the ghost generals who pounced.

"Haha... Hahahaha! The judgment pen ... The judgment pen is Ben King's!

He looked fanatical, and his hands tightly grasped the judgment pen!

The judgment pen has long recognized the Lord, and it is impossible to be easily captured by the City King.

It's struggling violently.

Mu Guifan whispered, "Su Bao!

Without much language, Su Bao already understood: "I know!"

She controlled the judgment pen, exerted her strength to eat, and pulled the judgment pen to her side!