Chapter 511-520

Chapter 511 is the handsome Su Bao

The woman's miserable scream sounded, I don't know what it was smashed on, and something collapsed with a bang.

Through the faint light of the throne of Hades, Su Bao saw that it was a stone statue.

The stone statue that fell to the ground was a figure with a black face, spitting out a long, bright red tongue, dressed in black, and wearing a hat on his head that said: "Peace in the world."

It's black impermanence.

Su Bao gasped and stared at the hands on the ground and sneered: "You are a three-year-old child!" "

"......"

Those hands were embarrassed and screamed bitterly.

Su Bao couldn't see, couldn't see anything, and smashed out the golden bun in his hand by instinct.

Poof—I don't know if it hit the woman's face and made a muffled sound.

Su Bao immediately threw out a small spiritual fire.

Unexpectedly, this fire roared and lit all the torches on both sides of the hall.

The hall of the king of Yan suddenly became open, and I saw two rows of stone statues standing on both sides, namely the bullhead and horse face, black and white impermanence, the ten ghost handsomes, and the judge...

Exactly the same as what Su Zixi said.

"This is the Yan King Hall..." Su Bao was stunned: "What about the Dusk Jun..."

Why is there no sculpture of Hades?

The sound of chattering around became more and more dense, and the white-headed female ghosts who had just come in in chaotically all came out.

A woman stood at the front, staring at Su Bao gloomyly.

"Do you know what happens to disobedient children if you disobey?" She said grimly.

If Yao Shiyue was here, she would definitely be able to hear that this voice was her "immortal family".

The white-headed female ghosts surrounded Su Bao, rolled their eyes, split their mouths to the roots of their ears, and roared in a low voice.

Su Bao had no way to retreat, and now she was left alone, remembering the skills that Master had taught her, and resisted with all her might.

In the end, seven or eight white-headed female ghosts pounced on her and completely drowned her.

The hall was terribly silent, only the sound of the white-headed female ghost chewing bones... Squeak.

The female ghost who took the lead laughed: "Toast and don't eat and punish wine..."

Suddenly, a red light exploded, and all the white-headed female ghosts were thrown out.

Su Bao huffed and gasped, looking at the red rope on his wrist and the hanging soul gourd.

Soul Hu, like her, has not grown up yet.

On the contrary, the red rope, which has always been inconspicuous, is the most powerful.

"Thank you Red Rope..."

Su Bao's sleeves were gnawed off, one was only half left, and the other became sleeveless.

The place where a piece of flesh and skin had just been torn off his arm was still dripping and bleeding.

If she was in the Su family, she would definitely cry and find her grandmother, but now she endures it to death, no matter how painful it is.

She ran under the throne of Hades and climbed up with her hands and feet.

Brother Zixi said that he dreamed that she was sitting on the throne of the king of Yan, and asked him to hurry back.

That comatose jun must have become her appearance, and now he is still hiding.

As long as she sits on this throne and grabs the other party's position, can she get the faint monarch out?

Su Bao finally climbed onto the high throne of the King of Yan and sat down on his butt.

She didn't notice the blood dripping from her arm, which was absorbed by the Hades Throne.

In an instant, the throne shone brightly, completely enveloping her.

Su Bao was stunned and looked down at his palm.

Under the throne of the king of Yan, the white-headed female ghosts screamed bitterly, and one by one they rushed up in anger and corruption.

Su Bao subconsciously waved her hand, and the white-headed female ghost that she couldn't deal with with her best strength just now turned into flying ash in an instant, completely annihilated.

The light of the throne was like a tram passing through a tunnel, so fast that it burst into the palm of Su Bao's hand.

The wounds on Su Bao's body healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, scabbing ...

Bang...

Su Bao sat on the ground with her butt, and there was no Yan King Hall in front of her, but there was a small pendant on her red rope -

a Yan King Hall pendant!

Su Bao stared at the Yan King Hall pendant in amazement, unable to speak.

Dying sickness sat up in shock.

Dusk Jun... Dim-Jun actually sent a few by her!

Under the cave at the moment.

Cowardly ghosts, they have long been submerged, and in the fight to the death, they can't see everything in front of them at all.

The huge Yan King Hall suddenly disappeared, and a little fart child fell to the ground with a bang.

The thousands of Yin soldiers who were constantly surging stopped moving, and even those white-headed female ghosts were stunned.

They all turned their heads and stared at Su Bao deadly.

Su Bao: "Hello hey. Hundreds

of white-headed female ghosts suddenly became angry and roared and rushed towards Su Bao!

Their eyes were red, and they stared viciously at the Yan King Hall on Su Bao's wrist.

Their...... The Hades Hall is theirs!

The white-headed female ghost who rushed quickly had already pounced in front of Su Bao, and opened her mouth to bite her.

Su Bao's eyes were cold, and he jumped up sharply and jumped above the roots of the ancient tree.

The white-headed female ghosts roared, and they all collided.

Su Bao stood on a high place and looked up, countless Yin soldiers, mixed with ghost generals densely packed in Yin soldiers.

Originally, in front of the gate of the Yan King Hall, only a piece of broken fabric remained, which was a corner of Yao Diyue's trouser leg.

Whether it's the eldest aunt, or Aunt Huaxin, Brother Pan, unlucky uncle...

It's gone.

Tears rolled under Su Bao's eyes.

Looking at the white-headed female ghost who rushed from all directions again, hatred appeared under Su Bao's eyes for the first time.

Kill...... KilledThey!

Su Bao's broken hair was windless, and a violent wind rolled up under the ground, and the dense Yin soldiers were rolled upside down.

Su Bao raised the purple-gold sledgehammer in his hand and smashed towards the white-headed female ghost with a murderous momentum.

Boom——
The
white-headed female ghost's eyes showed panic, and she instantly disappeared.

Su Bao's eyes were cold and slaughtering, and with a slap of his palm, a huge talisman appeared in mid-air, instantly annihilating the white-headed female ghost who pounced on her back.

"That's all!" Su Bao shouted: "Wasn't it very powerful just now!" The

white-headed female ghost roared angrily.

The cowardly ghosts who showed their heads and the ghosts with flowers were dumbfounded.

"I... I'm hallucinating?? "Confused, dumbfounded.

"Is that our treasure?" The unlucky ghost was stunned.

The cowardly ghost's eyes were slightly red, and his voice was hoarse: "It's our baby, she's out." Flower

heart ghost: "The talent of the heavens and the earth, the ambition to swallow mountains and rivers." Wen Neng's pen is safe in the world, Wu Neng's horse is determined, and Er Cao's divine power is unpredictable..."

The crying ghost forgot to cry and said dumbly: "Speak human words." Flower

heart ghost: "Lying groove, 666!" Ghosts

: "..."

In a daze, I suddenly saw the handsome child above jumping down, his soft broken hair was windless and automatic, his clothes were hunting, and his eyes were awe-inspiring.

She landed on the ground, looked up at the endless underground, pressed her small hands on the ground, and shouted: "Open!" The

ground cracked, and a burning tongue of fire swept out.

Those Yin soldiers who were as stiff as dead people fell one after another, and their originally expressionless eyes also showed horror, and they roared and screamed.

Su Bao could clearly sense their fears and constant pleas for mercy.

Her eyes were cold, and she whispered, "It's late." There

is no good end to rebellion.

Master and Father said, never give a betrayer a second chance to betray.

It took less than ten seconds.

The white-headed female ghost in front of him, countless Yin soldiers... All fall into real hell!

Huaxin Ghost opened his mouth and looked at Su Bao who fell to the ground with a handsome posture in amazement.

The tongue of the cracked ground rolled out of hellfire, and the wave of fire blew up the coat that was put on her, revealing a smooth little short leg...

The flower ghost doesn't know how to describe this picture...

Who am I, where am I, and what happened!