Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271: Sold Her and Helped Others Count Money

Zhou Yu thought that what he was doing was unconscious.

Even the assistant dressed as her didn't know what she was going to do, just thought she was sneaking back to sleep!

She was so cautious that she didn't deal with the second person, who else could expose her but her?

Su Bao pulled a "witness" over to testify, saying that she poured gasoline on the baffle.

Hearing this, Zhou Yu wanted to laugh.

Who does this little thing think she pulled over, can you just pull someone to testify against her?

Su Bao took Aunt Ghost's hand and encouraged: "Aunt Ghost, you have to come on, you have to be brave!" Ollie gives!

This ghost aunt saw the whole time when Zhou Yu did something bad, and Su Bao hoped that she could say it in person.

Gu Qiqi saw Su Bao, who was cute and cute, working so hard to speak for her, and he was moved in his heart.

Woohoo!

So soft and cute, what a cute little guy!

Do you think I still have a chance to be your mother? If it doesn't work, you can also recognize a godmother!

But Aunt Ghost said she wanted to cry.

When she died, her throat was cut and she couldn't speak.

But looking at Xiao Su Bao, who trusted her so much, she stood up and worked hard: "Yes... She...... I saw...... She put gasoline ... Splashed on the baffle..."

She pointed at Zhou Yu, her throat was like pulling bellows, and she was very strenuous.

But everyone heard what was said.

Everyone immediately looked at Zhou Yu in surprise.

Zhou Yu usually invites everyone to drink milk tea, very kind, I can't see that he is still such a vicious person!

Zhou Yu was about to cry, and his throat clamped even harder: "You, why are you framing me like this..."

Just die and don't admit it.

Su He asked very speechlessly raised his camera: "This aunt, you don't admit it?" Did you not expect that everything was photographed by me!

Su He asked that he was bored watching the bloody plots they filmed on the set, so he wanted to test his own ghost catching net.

Before catching him, he wanted to know where the ghosts were, so he took a camera and took pictures around.

Just happened to photograph the ghost aunt, at that time, his attention was all on this female ghost, and he didn't pay attention to Zhou Yu next to him at all.

The camera turned on, and people who were close saw a person in a group costume sneakily pouring gasoline on the baffle on the video footage.

Zhou Yu panicked and forced himself to calm down: "This is not me!" You just shot one hand and one foot, and you didn't see the face, how can you be so sure it's me..."

As he spoke, the picture shook, and Zhou Yu's face appeared in the picture.

Zhou Yu choked instantly.

Su He asked and pressed the pause: "Look, this is you right?"

This time Zhou Yu couldn't quibble, this shot was extremely clear, even a pimple on her right face was clearly shot, isn't she who she is!?

The crowd was in an uproar:

"It's really her... My God, pouring gasoline on other people's faces is also too vicious, right!?

"It's not a question of being vicious or not, it's already illegal, right?!" If it weren't for Teacher Qiqi's luck, it is estimated that he would have been seriously burned.

"If you say so, did Zhou Yu deliberately slap Teacher Qiqi twice in that scene just now? What to say into the play... How do I think it's intentional? The

director frowned, looking at Zhou Yu with disappointment and disgust, what he hated the most was that the actor did not think about acting well, and his heart and eyes were all used in tricks.

"Xiao Hu, call the police!" He said directly.

No sentiment at all!

Zhou Yu panicked: "Director, don't ah, director!" Director, you listen to me..."

She grabbed the director's hand, the tears that fell this time were real, her brain was buzzing, and she could only suppress her voice and begged: "Director, as long as you don't call the police, you can do whatever you want me..."

She looked pitifully into the director's eyes and strongly hinted.

Unexpectedly, the director was even more disgusted, and threw her out with a flick of his hand!

"You know how you got into this crew, but don't use this method on me, I don't eat this set."

These words were not merciless at all, and exposed Zhou Yu to perfection.

Everyone's faces were wonderful, looking Zhou Yu up and down, and their mobile phones were shooting at her one by one.

"Wow, in order to avoid responsibility, you actually said such things in public."

"I heard it too, and she said that as long as she didn't call the police, she could do whatever she wanted."

Zhou Yu's face froze, and he couldn't wait to find a seam to drill into!

In the end, Zhou Yu was taken away by the police, and I don't know how many mobile phones were filmed at her on the set.

Before Zhou Yu's method was exhausted, all kinds of rubbing heat, just want to be famous.

Now it's completely famous... It is estimated that it will not be able to turn over in this life!

Zhou Yu wanted to cry, how did things develop like this?

She also wants to be the fourth lady of the Su family! She also wants to marry Su Luo and give her a child of Sanbao!

She gritted her teeth and hated it in her heart.

All blame Su He and Su Bao.

How can the children of the Su family be so annoying!

What's nosy?!

** On the
set, the video that posted the video, and the archaeological melon eating melon along Zhou Yu's account, were all busy.

Gu Qiqi held the hand of the female ghost: "Thank you so much!" What is your name? Which studio is the group show? The makeup is so realistic! Leave a contact information and I'll treat you to dinner! The

female ghost lowered her eyes and looked at Gu Qiqi's hand in surprise.

This was the first person after her death to invite her to dinner!

"No... Use...... ...," the female ghost said with difficulty.

She glanced at Su Bao, "No... What the...... thing, I... Walk...... Finish.

Su Bao: "Uh-huh, thank you Aunt Ghost!"

Gu Qiqi wondered, why did Su Bao always call people ghost aunts?

She carefully recalled the script, is there a plot about the people being killed by devils? Otherwise, how would this group show this makeup...

A little out of his mind, the female ghost had disappeared, and Gu Qiqi didn't find her when he looked up again.

Su Bao stretched his waist and bent his eyes with a smile: "Another big problem has been solved!" Su Bao is super powerful, right?

Gu Qiqi picked her up and pasted her vigorously: "Uh-huh!" Su Bao is super powerful!

Su Bao shouted and hid back: "Sister Qiqi, your face is so dark!" Four uncles help!

Su Luo stepped forward, stretched out his hand and said, "Give her to me."

How did Gu Qiqi turn around, hold Su Bao and run: "Don't give it!"

Su Luo: "?
Old Mrs
. Su: "?

Gu Qiqi was very relaxed in his heart, and he didn't expect this matter to be solved so easily.

"Originally, I wanted to ask my family to help solve it! If I really can't find evidence, I want her to taste the taste of being breathed in the flames!
In the
dressing room, Gu Qiqi said while wiping Su Bao's face.

Su Bao's little face was blackened by her, and he was pouting for her to wipe.

Hearing this, she shook her head and said: "Sister Qiqi, now is a society ruled by law, do you know the law?"

Gu Qiqi was amused.

Such a cute little ball, with a serious look on his face, told her the law.

She's already sprouted with a bloody face, okay!

Gu Qiqi nodded Su Bao's little nose and said, "Why are you so cute!" So cute or not, I give out a billion yuan.

Su Bao's eyes lit up, and after thinking about it, he asked, "How to sell it?" Do you want me to come home with you? Or are you just coming to the crew to see you? Can I count money myself when giving it? If

she only comes to the crew to visit the crew while she is working, then she can wow!

Then she will earn a billion hey, and the uncle won't have to work so hard!

Gu Qiqi: "??" Old

Mrs. Su and Su Luo: "..."

It turns out that this is called... Sold and helped others count money...?