Chapter 1291-1300

Chapter 1291: Clear stupidity in his eyes

Su Bao said secretly: It's strange, the seventh uncle is trying to persuade more and more.

I must not have realized the seriousness of the matter.

She whispered, "Seventh Uncle, you're not just being targeted because you're a new ghost..."

The most fundamental reason is that he is a ghost with perfect merits.

The ghost with perfect merit is a little different from other ghosts, even if she hides all his golden light, but his temperament cannot be hidden.

As long as a high-level ghost, such as an evil ghost, can easily see that Uncle Seven is a ghost with complete merits.

Ghosts with perfect merit are a great tonic for them, and who doesn't want to gnaw.

Uncle Seven is really a walking cream cake to other ghosts, especially the old fritter ghosts who have been in the nether world for a long time.

"How is it, Uncle Seven, are you afraid?"

Su Yunchao hid a smile in his eyes and said, "Cream cake... Su Bao's metaphor is so cute, Uncle Seven wants to eat cream cakes now, is it sold here?

He looked curious, intrigued, and eager to explore.

Su Bao and the old ancestor: "..."

An old man and a young man are depressed, hey, don't listen to persuasion, don't listen to persuasion!

Su Yunchao had already seen the "cake shop", and he was full of interest and pulled Su Bao and the old ancestor over.

"Welcome~~"

A hanged ghost hung in front of the cake shop, and as the door opened, she said welcome words with a smile on her face like a wind chime.

Just the hanged ghost... The smile on his face looks even more penetrating.

Su Yunchao was startled, and subconsciously said, "Why are you hanging here..."

A woman came out of the cake shop, looking like the proprietress of the shop, she said with a smile: "This is the doorman I invited for 2400 yin for a month, and the other guests like it very much?"

Su Yun twitched the corner of his mouth.

Do you call this a doorman?

He suddenly moved his heart and asked, "Then how much salary does your cake chef get a month?" The

proprietress was surprised and asked excitedly, "Handsome guy, are you here to apply for the job of our cake shop master?" This

will fire the original cake chef!!

She said earnestly: "Our cake chef usually has 6,000 merit points a month, and if you come to work, I can give you 8,000 a month!"

"Ten thousand is not impossible..."The proprietress smiled coquettishly, raising her hand to grab Su Yunchao's clothes.

Su Yunchao took a step back, and the proprietress felt bored, so she had to put her hand down.

"How? Ten thousand! This salary, only I can open the whole street for you!

Su Yunchao said secretly: The conversion of this merit value seems to be similar to that of the world, the basic salary is two thousand four, and the chef is five thousand eight thousand and one thousand...

It's just that the world is money, and the netherworld is merit.

Su Yunchao nodded: "I kind of understand." "The old ancestor knew what he was thinking when he looked at him and asked, and rolled his eyes.

What does he know, he knows, the merit value is what most ordinary ghosts need, and when it comes to ghost cultivation, the merit value has no other use except for being able to exchange dreams, visit relatives in the world, and protect children and grandchildren.

For ghost cultivators, things with yin power are useful, such as Cabernet, which is something that can't be exchanged for tens of millions or 100 million merit points.

"Su Bao, let's go." The old ancestor decided to take Su Yunchao to see the really difficult things.

Su Bao was lying on the window of the cake shop, looking at the small cakes.

Su Yun stepped forward and asked, "Su Bao wants to eat?" Uncle Seven bought it for you!

After saying that, he touched his body, and Xi habitually wanted to take his wallet/mobile phone, but suddenly found ...

He is now penniless.

"Well, Uncle Seventh has no money..."

Suddenly, he thought of something, and took out a pile of dark coins: "Is this okay?"

This is the paper money burned by his family when he died, in addition to paper money, gold, silver, jewelry, cars, villas and so on.

The old ancestor covered his face in disgust.

Su Bao tilted his head, he didn't think there was anything, Phuket Island is Phuket Island Wow, what's to be ashamed of.

She's also Phuket Wow!

Su Yunchao blinked, innocent, and his eyes were full of incomparably clear stupidity.

The uncle and nephew both opened their innocent eyes and looked at the proprietress sincerely.

Hostess: "..."

She looked at Su Yunchao and then at Su Bao.

Gee, that's... The small one wants to rua.,Big one...

She couldn't help but laugh coquettishly: "Handsome guy, this is useless for us, you can only buy marshmallows, buy a car to play around, and origami airplanes when you are bored." Ghosts

can float, float faster than cars, and to be honest, cars are useless.

Except for the ghost town of Xudu, "money" will not work.

Su Yunchao scratched his head and showed a shy smile: "So that's the case, thank you, I know."

Su Bao also had a look on his face: "It's like the difference between paper money and gold, right?" My dad said that when there was a war, paper money was not worth anything, only gold was worth it. Relative

to the Underworld, merit is gold.

Relative to merit value, Cabernet is gold.

Compared to Cabernet, the Heaven Replenishing Stone is gold...

And so on, different environments cost different money!

The proprietress sighed: "The little guy is quite smart!" Come, Auntie will give you a little cake! So when the three of

them went out, Su Bao and Su Yunchao both took a small cake in their hands, and took a sip, both of them showed satisfied looks.

Old Ancestor: "..."

Tired, do you remember what you came for?