Chapter 681-690

Chapter 681: Don't Face to the Extreme

Su Jinmo nodded: "Okay, then I won't treat you badly."

"I also plan to start my own lab again, but well, it's a personal enterprise, not a state." The only promise I can give is that the salary will be 30% more, and one of the five insurances and one housing fund will not be left behind. The rest of the

others were suddenly a little moved.

To say that ordinary scientific researchers, the salary is not as high as Su Jinmo, Su Jinmo is special.

According to their titles, the annual salary of doing things under them is almost only two or three hundred thousand, and then three or four hundred thousand a level higher... Like Kong Chengming, the annual salary is only one million.

If you double it, the temptation is not small.

Su Jinmo continued: "But think well, what follows me is definitely not an iron rice bowl.

These words were like a basin of cold water, and everyone calmed down again.

yes, not an iron rice bowl.

Now although their work is not alive, but the victory is in the iron rice bowl, even if this research room falls, they can still be deployed to other laboratories, and the treatment will not be much worse.

But if you are a private company, you have to rely on yourself...

And with the additional benefits of the iron rice bowl, it seems that the treatment does not have to be much worse than the treatment given by Su Jinmo...

Su Jinmo left a sentence: "If you want to leave, I will wait outside, and I understand if you don't want to leave."

"All I can say is follow me, I won't treat you badly."

He wanted to do it with him sincerely.

Not for the money.

So he would rather say that the salary is less, and when he really goes with him, he will raise the salary again.

After Su Jinmo finished speaking, he picked up Su Bao and carried him out.

Soon, half of the people in the laboratory took off their lab coats and hula-la-hula followed Su Jinmo away.

Fuck, go!

This month's salary is a big deal and don't want it!

Too much deception, I don't want to stay for a long time.

Follow Su Jinmo, you must follow this group of laymen to guide the fools of the insiders!

Hula - the people in the lab were half empty in an instant.

The remaining half did not move, they still felt that even if they couldn't do anything, the iron rice bowl was still an iron rice bowl, and they were all people of the country, wouldn't they have face better than following Su Jinmo?

At that time, in case Su Jinmo goes bankrupt, they can't come back if they want to, and they regret that they have no place to cry.

Su Jinmo walked out of the laboratory and took a group of people with him.

"Teacher Su, let's go with you!"

"Teacher Su, it doesn't matter if the funds can't keep up, our research must be completed."

"The only injustice in my life is to be able to see our country have its own lithography machine before I die, and everything else is floating clouds."

Su Jinmo was touched in his heart, and said forcefully: "Don't worry, I will be responsible for you!" I will never let you be looked down on by others!

Su Bao blinked, and at this moment felt that the sixth uncle and the eldest uncle were a little similar.

The professional players sent by Su Yichen are fierce and efficient.

Mr. Li and Vice President Sun and Kong Chengming are still addicted to virtual people, and the flower ghost and the wedding ghost have enough interest for them, and the flower ghost knows how to keep the three.

Well, Su Jinmo emptied the laboratory soon, and they remembered to come and take a look.

As soon as the results came in, it was found that the laboratory was half empty!

Those high-precision instruments are gone!

Even in some places, the LCD panel is removed, leaving only the bare host.

It's not that there's just one screw left...

Anyway, the rest are useless, they are all old machines from ten years ago, the new ones are almost gone, and the most core lithography machine parts have also been dismantled in half.

Half of the people are gone!

President Li was angry and chased out: "Su Jinmo!" What do you mean by this, you rob ah! While

they don't pay attention to empty the laboratory, forget it, and trick the people in the laboratory to go with him?

Go to him, a Su Jinmo laboratory can still operate, half of this is how to rectify!

Su Jinmo threw out a pile of copies of invoices: "All the things I took away were bought out of my own pocket."

Mr. Li just saw the invoice, yesterday he was in excitement, he was confused by the ghost, and he didn't think too much about checking the invoice.

Su Jinmo also deliberately did not mention it, and quickly brought the topic.

I really didn't know there would be so many!

They thought that Su Jinmo could take one or two at most.

I didn't expect that...

"I disagree!" Mr. Li immediately pulled down his face: "This is too much!" Do you think the laboratory is your home and you can move away if you want?

Su Jinmo sneered: "President Li, we signed the contract yesterday, I bought it myself, why can't I move away?" Li

Zongxin is dripping blood, anyway, it just can't work.

"The contract does not count, renegotiate!"

President Li flicked his face, so many instruments, Su Jinmo said that it was his, it was his!

He strongly disagreed.

There is no way he will be allowed to take it!

Today, if Su Jinmo can move these instruments, his name will be written upside down.