Chapter 1321-1330

Chapter 1321: A Woman's Identity (Supplement 2)

Dry and blue hands and feet, some blackened faces, and there is not a trace of "fat" on the body, it looks like a dried corpse.

Su Bao couldn't help but remember that when she first met her aunt, her aunt also looked like a zombie.

Because of this layer, her attitude towards women softened a little, stared at her and asked, "Who are you?"

She couldn't have let her guard down until she figured it out.

The woman turned her head, stared at the little imp beast on the branch, and finally shouted ho-ho.

Su Bao's eyes rolled: "Are you hungry?" Do you want to eat it?

She touched the ring, touched the soul gourd, and found a thousand-mile snow mountain fish.

The Qianli Snow Mountain fish is too big, and Su Bao has no strength now, so he is holding it hard.

"Do you want to eat this?" The woman glanced at it, seemed uninterested, and continued to look at the little ghost.

Su Bao thought about it, demon beasts and ghost beasts are still different.

Ghost cultivators devour ghost beasts and increase their cultivation, they will also eat demon beasts, and they can also increase their cultivation.

Su Bao doesn't eat ghost beasts, but she eats demon beasts, because she is still a human being, and ghost beasts are like ghosts to her, "not delicious".

In essence, ghost beasts and demon beasts are still different, ghost beasts can be regarded as beasts cultivated by animal ghosts after death, and demon beasts are relatively living creatures.

Su Bao threw the thousand-mile snow mountain fish that flicked his tail and smoked back to the soul gourd.

Pointing to the little ghost beast on the branch: "If you tell me who you are, I will help you catch it and give it to you to eat." The

little imp beast on the branch: "!! "

Little Sister Hades! You're not human!

The woman seems to be moved, or understood?

She turned her head again and stared straight at Su Bao.

I don't know how long it took, Su Bao was stared at creepy, and subconsciously raised the pan in his hand.

She thought she would be forced to knock her on the head if she stared at it again.

Suddenly, the woman spoke, and said the first words.

Her voice was extremely hoarse, her throat seemed to have been destroyed, and her voice was "patchwork", so Su Bao could barely hear her say:

"Little Yama?"

Su Bao nodded: "That's right, it's me!" The

woman was stunned for a moment, and after a long time, she asked uncertainly: "Xudu... The daughter?

Su Bao nodded: "That's right, Emperor Xudu is my father." The

woman was completely stunned.

She stared at Su Bao for a long time, and the shriveled eyes with sunken eyes and bulging eyes finally had a different look.

"Xudu... Great...... Su Bao...! She said firmly.

This time it was Su Bao's turn to be stunned.

"You know me?"

Impossible!

This is the first time she has been here, she has never seen this woman, and her father has never mentioned relevant characters to her.

The woman struggled, and then looked down at the soul-binding nets, ropes, and scales on her body...

"Let go," she said.

Su Bao shook his head: "Although you know me, I still can't let you go." "She didn't make a hasty decision, what if the other party was a scheming woman and pretended to be an acquaintance to trap her?

Although intuitively, she felt that this woman was not a bad person.

But be careful to sail the ship of ten thousand years, she is now alone alone, and there is no one to protect her, no father by her side, no ancestors by her side...

The woman seemed a little dissatisfied, but it was quiet, and it was silent for a long time.

She was about to speak, when she suddenly struggled violently, and her face was full of murder.

"He...!"

Su Bao followed her line of sight, and her heart tightened: "Who?!" Yes

, she has been delaying here for too long, could it be that the man in the black robe has caught up?

At this time, she didn't have the slightest strength to resist!

No, there is not a drop of yin power left in the body!

Su Bao was in a hurry and wanted to run immediately, but then he looked at the woman who was pressed on the ground and was screaming in one direction...

Gritting his teeth, Su Bao directly carried her with the scales.

It's impossible to let go of her, you can only carry it like this together.

There is no yin power, all that is relied on is strength.

"You can't go!" Su Bao shouted to the little ghost beast on the branch: "Come here, I'll leave if you don't go!" The

little ghost beast struggled, and finally ran to Su Bao's side, following in unison.

Su Bao's nerves were tense, and the woman was still looking in one direction and roaring in a low voice, her face full of murderous anger.

She left in the opposite direction.

She wanted to know if the man in the black robe was chasing after her, and subconsciously used the method she had just found to find a woman to concentrate and radiate her spirit...

At this moment, Su Bao opened the door to a new world!

Her eyes are in the front, but she can see things behind her clearly, just like the back of her head has eyes!

If it weren't for the woman and the big scale in both hands, she would have scratched the back of her head to see if she had mutated.

The woman struggled suddenly, and finally said again: "Over there... Hide!

Su Bao followed and looked over, only to see a "hole" in the air inexplicably - to be precise, she could now see what her eyes could not see, this hole was very secret, and it was an excellent hiding place.

Su Bao intuitively said that hiding inside was temporarily safe.

She jumped in with the woman on her shoulder, and then she couldn't bear it anymore and threw the woman down with the scales.

Woman: "..."

The little ghost beast followed Su Bao, hiding behind her, thinking that it was not safe, and stepped back a few meters, holding on to a stone.

After getting a respite, Su Bao has to solve the question in front of him: whether this woman is an enemy or a friend.

"Can you say it now? Who are you, exactly.

Back in the cave, the woman's expression relaxed, and she still stared at Su Bao as if to confirm something.

Finally, she slowly spoke, "I am..."