Chapter 671-680

Chapter 671: Su Jinmo's Whole House

Su Jinmo's house, the glass window is both a window and an LCD screen, as long as it is designed on the program, you can have any room you want.

Su Bao is a garden room, fluttering petals and butterflies.

Han Han is the sea view room, her favorite blue sea.

Su He asked the vast stars, Su Zixi is punk style, Su He smells the smell of books...

Mu Guifan looked at his room.

Well, it's his turn, except for the electric curtains barely showing a bit of advanced attributes, nothing else.

Mu Guifan pondered: "What opinion does your master have about me?" Tian

smiled sweetly: "Absolutely nothing." Mr. Mu, if you don't like sweetness, you can change one.

Mu Guifan waved his hand: "No need."

He just talked, and he was not a child, and he didn't need to coax ╭(╯^╰)╮
After
arranging the room, Tian Tian led everyone to the kitchen.

Everything here is automated, and the rice cooker has been automatically poured into the rice to wash and cook the rice - still making bacon claypot rice.

The high-tech refrigerator freezes fresh steak and sea fish, the refrigerator automatically opens the door, the steak and fish enter the sink clearly, the sink is automatically drained, and then the steak and fish are fed into the steak machine and steamer respectively.

Onions and vegetables are automatically cleaned, enter the chopping operation panel, only listen to the ding...

The cut onion tomatoes and western blue flowers fall out, and the classification can be identified, the broccoli is blanched and cooked, the onion is fried in the air fryer for ten seconds, just to keep fresh and crispy, and the tomatoes are directly plated.

Plates lined up on the transport belt, steaks were loaded first, broccoli and onions dropped, and finally the juicer squeezed a glass of juice for everyone, everything neatly laid out on the table.

The corner of Mu Guifan's mouth twitched.

Is there really a kitchen that can cook for itself?

After a while, the steamed sea fish was served, and the green onion was sprinkled on the table, in addition to steamed fish and steak, the kitchen brought some pasta, vegetable salad, toast, fried eggs...

Su Bao and Han Han grabbed the knife and fork in one hand, their eyes shining, and said in unison: "Wow! Awesome 666!

Su He also sighed: "It's so cool!" We have a whole set at home, right?

Su He Wen was expressionless while cutting the steak: "Grandma will split it with her bare hands."

Su He asked and said, "It's the same." Now

cooking is Grandma's fun!

Han Han was about to start with the fork, but Su Bao stopped her: "Sister Han Han, wait a little longer, wait for the sixth uncle to come back."
Han
Han had to endure: "Okay!

At this time, the door opened, and a sweet voice sounded: "Master, welcome home!" The

sterilized cotton drags stretched out, and a coat rack reached behind the door, and Su Jinmo hung his coat and bag on it and changed into shoes.

"Su Bao? Su Bao, the sixth uncle is back! Su Jinmo shouted while changing his shoes.

Suddenly, a small figure rushed over, and Su Bao threw himself into Su Jinmo's arms and hugged his thighs.

"Uncle Six, welcome home!" She shouted, opening her arms and giving a big smile.

Su Jinmo felt that the fatigue of the day had been dispelled, and lifted Su Bao high, with a gentle smile on his face: "Little good boy, have you eaten enough?"

He wore glasses, looked very Sven, perhaps he had rarely gone out in the laboratory for a long time, and he had fair skin and looked younger, like a teenager of eighteen or nineteen.

Su Bao said, "Just waiting for you, Uncle Six!" Hurry up, Sister Han Han is going to swallow the plate with hunger. Su

Jinmo washed his hands and followed into the restaurant, only to see Uncle Mu with his arms on the back of the chair, his legs folded, carelessly and a little teasing: "Hmm... The host is back! Su

Jinmo's face couldn't help but blush slightly, thinking of what Tian Tian usually wears, this is really a large-scale social death scene.

He calmly walked to the table and sat down, saying, "Let's eat!"

Su He Wen immediately put the cut steak in front of Su Bao.

Su Jinmo quipped: "Xiaowen, what about mine?"

Su He Wen had a grim face: "Such a big person, do you still need my help?"

Su Jinmo: "..."

This stinky temper is still the same as the big brother.

Su He asked while eating, and said: "Sixth Uncle, your house is so cool!" Especially Sister Tiantian, she is the same as a real person, can you also carry one for me? In

addition to not being able to touch, the form and movement and even some thoughts and small expressions are the same as real people.

Su Jinmo said: "This is the virtual person I have studied in recent years, and I have been constantly improving, Tian Tian will learn independently, have her own thinking, and will also have her own hobbies, interests, and temper, and I am studying how to make her more anthropomorphic."

"But it's not perfect enough, in order to carry this smart butler, my whole house is serving for this, Tian Tian is connected to all the facilities of the whole house, and it may be difficult to replicate another one."

"This technology is not mature enough, and the owner of the house needs to have sufficient procedural knowledge and practical ability."

He pointed to the food on the table: "For example, she controls the kitchen and makes a delicious meal, but compared to the food at home, she still lacks something..."

Su Bao immediately said: "Sixth uncle, I know this, what is lacking is grandma's pan!"
Han
Han: "Let's haw, haw, haw..." (I don't know what I lack, I know it's delicious.)

Su He asked, "What should be lacking is experience like grandma?"

Su Jinmo shook his head: "Tian Tian carries the cooking system of senior chefs and learns the skills of all five-star chefs in the world, and there is no lack of experience."

While eating, Su Bao thought that if she was at home, her grandmother would keep giving her vegetables, and she would drink soup and plug her seams when she was full.

"What is missing is love like grandma!" Su Bao said.

Su Jinmo froze and thought about it carefully.

"Yes, what is missing is the smell of fireworks..."

Everything is too scientific, but there is no breath of life...

Mu Guifan suddenly asked, "Your system is the latest research and development project of your laboratory?"

Su Jinmo shook his head: "No, I did it myself, I had an idea in my heart, so I bought this house to build all my ideas." " The

whole house is smart, all the LCD panels, all the installationRepair design and so on, probably spent about 100 million.

Of course, it was all his own money (although the eldest brother also supported hundreds of millions of points).

"It is precisely because of the high cost that it cannot be popularized, not everyone can support such a large expense, and the most important thing is the lack of programmers for installation and maintenance."

"Ordinary people don't have enough experience to run this system, and my ultimate goal is to make Tian Tian more human..."

When it comes to these things, Su Jinmo gushes endlessly.

Mu Guifan mentioned another thing: "This intelligent virtual person is not ordinary, be careful of being coveted, let you hand over everything."

Su Jinmo smiled: "This is not true, these are my own things, and I haven't spent a penny in the laboratory."

Mu Guifan was noncommittal.

"As far as I know... Your lab just started a joint venture with a technology group last month!

Su Jinmo usually only immersed himself in scientific research, and didn't understand what he meant for a while: "Ang, so?" It

is very expensive to do research and development, and the joint venture with the technology group is to make the lithography machine can be developed smoothly.

What does it have to do with his own home? These are two different things.

Mu Guifan didn't say anything more.

This time, of course, it was not for nothing.