Chapter 891-900

Chapter 891: Not Being Friends with You and Not Doing Business with You

And so it went.

Only Teacher Qiu himself knows how miserable he is.

The appeal was definitely fruitless, and it was re-criticized, and the evidence was so conclusive that she couldn't refute it if she wanted to.

Not only that, but she was also stripped of her teaching qualifications, and since then she can no longer work in public schools, and in better private schools, she cannot enter without a teaching certificate.

She could only go to a remote mountainous area or a very irregular small private school, which was very chaotic and her grades were very poor, and she didn't want to go.

Teacher Qiu disappeared into the vast sea of people, and no one knew about her again.

Su Bao happily carried his small schoolbag to school again.

The days returned to normal, occasionally only a few brothers and sisters fought together, most of the children in the class were simple, warm and kind personalities, and Su Bao quickly became acquainted, and Su Bao made several friends.

Just after school that day, I saw a man blocking their way home.

Su Bao was surprised and said, "Why are you here?" Standing

in front of him was Jing Zhan.

He came to pick up his sister, and he himself went to junior high school.

His younger sister, who is already in elementary school, is still being held by him as a treasure.

Su He asked and muttered: "It's so big, you still have to hug..."

Jing Zhan glanced at him coldly.

He often goes out, his sister grows up quickly, and it is not convenient for him to hold him when he is older, and now he is happy to hold more.

Su Bao does not have much good impression of Jing Zhan, indeed he is the best person in the world for Jing Xiu, and it is precisely because of this that Su Bao resisted the urge to beat Jing Zhan.

After all, the act of secretly calculating others and kicking others into the abyss for their own chances of survival is really too bad.

"Let's go." Su He Wen took Su Bao's hand and walked straight forward, his face expressionless.

When the two sides were about to pass by, Jing Zhan finally couldn't help but say: "Su Zisu, did you see that waterfall this time?" A waterfall hanging from an abyss cliff..."

During this period of time out, he did not find any resources that could help him cultivate and upgrade.

The cold pool water is far from enough, and it is becoming more and more useless for him, and can only be used as a recovery of physical strength.

He can no longer sit still.

Su Bao raised his eyebrows, quite a little ruffled by his father inside: "I see, what's wrong?" Jing

Zhan's eyes flashed, and he immediately asked, "You got it?"

Su Bao nodded: "Ang, got it, how to drop?"

Jing Zhan put down Jing Xiu and took her hand instead, while staring at Su Bao hotly.

"Can you sell me some?" He said, "It doesn't matter how much money you want!"

Su Bao was surprised, roared, and his tone was quite big.

"How much money will do?" She looked at Jing Zhan suspiciously.

It's not that she takes people by her looks ... In fact, she quietly pinched her fingers and found that he was not a person with a rich life!

Jing Zhan saw Su Bao asking, and he was overjoyed in his heart, this is... Have a play?

He affirmed, "Yes, you make an offer."

Su Bao held up a finger.

Jing Zhan was about to ask a hundred million or...

But saw her erected finger shaken: "Not for sale!" How much money is not sold! I'm not friends with you and I'm not going to do business with you.
After
saying that, he snorted and walked away arrogantly.

Jing Zhan: "..."

Trick him?!

He was angry, angry, and quickly regained his complexion, but his face was ugly cold.

"Brother?" Jing Xiu squeezed his hand.

Jing Zhan took a deep breath and revealed a smile: "Brother is okay, is Xiuxiu hungry?" Today we don't cook, brother takes you to Mackenzie.

Jing Xiu was immediately happy: "Good, good!"

Jing Zhan smiled, picked up Jing Xiu and left.

In the distance, there were several parents standing at the school gate, it was Liang Zhenao's mother and several other people in the small group.

They greeted the new homeroom teacher attentively, pulled a few homely words, and then said goodbye to the teacher enthusiastically.

Turning his head, he saw Su Bao and a few of them confronting Jing Zhan, Su Bao seemed to have put up a finger, not very clear, like a middle finger?

Immediately afterwards, Jing Zhan's face was ugly, and he immediately squeezed out a smile when he faced his sister.

"Those kids are bullying again." Liang Zhenao's mother said.

Another parent, surnamed Yang, pouted and said: "These are brothers and sisters in the same school, bullying others everywhere."

Liang Zhenao's mother said: "I just said, what kind of tutor comes out of what kind of child, Su Zisu's sister is like a little sister, and she fights with others when she doesn't agree with each other... Su Zisu learned to give the middle finger to others at a few years old.

The third parent, who was also a woman, sighed: "That child is too pitiful, he I know, it seems to be called Jing Zhan, he is an orphan... I have always taken my sister with me, and often went out to work part-time to support my sister and myself.

Jing Zhan often disappears for a period of time, declaring that he is going to make money, and that child labor is not allowed, so in order to support his family, he hides it from everyone.

"It's pitiful and distressing. This society is the reality, the work cannot recruit child labor, it can be seen that what he does is not an easy job. Several

parents discussed it, on the one hand, they felt that Jing Zhan was pitiful, and on the other hand, they felt that Su Zisu was bullying.

Liang Zhenao's mother suddenly said: "By the way, I found that our new class teacher seems to be walking home, how hard it is, every morning we have to get up early to rush over to teach the children, or we will gather in the group... Let's raise money to buy her a tram, right?

Parent Yang said: "I see, a tram is only one or two thousand yuan, and it is only 50 yuan per person when it is distributed..."

The intention of the whole class, the tram that everyone bought for the teacher for the sake of teaching efficiency, said openly and impartially in the group.

That's always okay, right?