Chapter 401-410

Chapter 401: Not a family, not entering a house

Gu Shengxue stared at Su Bao, and her little face turned red with anger.

"You don't want to face!"

Su Bao was strange: "What does tearing talisman have to do with whether you want a face or not?"

Gu Xiaoba turned his face: "You... You go down! Can't tear it off!

She had tried many times and used everything.

He even cut off a layer of skin with a knife, but found it useless.

That's why she's covered in blood.

Su Bao looked at the blur of flesh and blood in front of him, hesitating and not knowing where to start, and afraid that he would really hurt Gu Xiaoba.

But if this spell is not taken down, it will always be controlled by others, and it can still harm her when others think of it.

Mu Guifan looked at Su Bao's little face and asked, "Do you need your father's help?"

Su Bao shook his head: "Dad, you can't help!"

Mu Guifan: "..."

Well, he really can't help, after all, Gu Shengxue is a little girl, and it's inconvenient for him to be a man...

Mu Zhan Shen comforted himself.

Ji Chang said, "Master tells you how to start, this spell eats human flesh and blood, and it is indeed difficult to remove it." First of all..."

Su Bao suddenly grabbed one of the corners of the spell and tore it violently!

Haw...

"First just tear it off!" Su Bao shouted, and the bloody spell was suddenly lifted, struggling violently in her hands!

"Then seal it up! Right, Master, Father!

Ji Chang was speechless.

Su Bao: "Daddy Daddy, hurry up!" Give me a cup!

Mu Guifan grabbed the cup on the table with his backhand and quickly buttoned it fiercely.

Su Bao immediately covered the mouth of the cup!

Ji Chang was shocked, and quickly raised his hand and flew out a dark light, sealing the mouth of the cup!

He accused: "Don't cover it directly with your hand next time, right? This kind of thing, after peeling, will eat back, and it is likely to be attached to your hand.

Su Bao immediately withdrew his hand, rubbed it on his clothes, and said obediently: "I know, Master." Ji

Chang really lost to her.

You say she's powerful, and she knows she's afraid.

You say she's afraid, and she dares to cover the mouth of the cup with her bare hands.

Gu Xiaoba looked at the cup that Su Bao was holding in his hand, this cup was still hers...

It was even peeled off like this and put in a cup?

Gu Xiaoba was stunned and forgot to cry.

Su Bao looked down, and suddenly remembered that Master Father said that Little Eighth Sister had to cry in this life, and immediately said: "Don't stop, continue to cry!" Fast!

Gu Xiaoba: "..."

Everyone: "..."

The medical staff carried the stretcher, and when they came up, they saw a little girl on the sofa riding on another little girl, and the little girl below was holding her chest with her hands, and the little girl above said fiercely, 'Don't stop crying!'

They looked at the house number: "Uh... Gone wrong? That's

right!

In the end, Gu Xiaoba did not go to the hospital, and regardless of how others persuaded, he said stubbornly: Don't go.

The medical staff had no choice but to help her bandage her wound.

Fortunately, after Gu Xiaoba cut a piece of skin, he found that it was useless, so he did not continue later.

The wound is not big, it is only a skin trauma, the medical staff told her not to touch the water, change the medicine once in two days, do not move too much... And then went back.

The housekeeper of the Gu family's old mansion also rushed to take Gu Xiaoba away when he received a call from Gu Qiqi, and Gu Xiaoba said again: Don't go.

But let an injured child stay at home by himself, no one is at ease, and in the end, Su Bao proposed to let her go to Su's house.

Comrade Gu Xiaoba twisted and agreed.

** Mrs.
Su is making afternoon tea snacks.

Su Bao went out in a hurry, and then did not answer the phone, and the old lady nagged in her mouth: "Good good cub, stunned is led by the unreliable father."
Old man
Su said on the side: "It's good to be wild, and the province can be bullied after going to school."
Old Mrs. Su glanced at him and sneered, "Our little ancestor of the
Su family, who dares to bully!"
Old man
Su clicked the screen, read the newspaper on the big screen and turned a page, and then said not very attentively: "What if it's not someone who bullies her."
Old Mrs.
Su choked and wanted to say something, but in the end she didn't say anything.

At this time, there was an engine sound outside the door, and Mu Guifan's private black off-road vehicle roared in, stopped at random without paying attention to the rules, and flicked its tail.

Under the action of inertia, Gu Xiaoba's face was pasted to the window.

Gu Xiaoba: "..."

Mu Guifan snorted: "I'm sorry, I'm used to it."

Su Bao is also used to it, her favorite thing is to flick her tail every time her father parks, which is very fun.

But suddenly remembered what the nurse aunt said, and quickly pulled Gu Xiaoba back again: "Sister Xiaoba, are you okay!"

Gu Xiaoba: "..."

It would have been fine...

You pull two more times.

I...... I'm crying for you!

Mu Guifan got out of the car and drove for the two little girls.

It's really... Not her own daughter, not thoughtful for a while.

If Su Bao was injured, don't say that he threw the tail of the car, he came down and ran with the car.

"Are you all right?" He asked: "Uncle is careless.

Gu Xiaoba pursed his lips silently: "It's okay..."

Old Mrs. Su greeted her, seeing that the father and daughter had gone out and abducted a child back, and said in surprise: "This is..."

Gu Xiaoba's personality was cold, and he said unnaturally 'Grandma is good' and there was no follow-up.

Su Bao explained: "Grandma... No, grandmother, this is Gu Xiaoba... No, Gu Shengxue.
Old Mrs
. Su: "?

Mu Guifan closed the car door, and the doorman of the Su family drove the car to the underground garage.

As he walked inside, he explained, "It's the sister of my fourth brother-in-law's colleague.
Old Mrs.
Su suddenly said: "Gu family's, Gu Qiqi's sister?"

Su Bao: "That's right! Grandma, you are so smart! Guessed it at once!
Old Mrs.
Su couldn't help but be amused.

She said her surname Gu, and Mu Guifan said that she was Su Luo's colleague, so isn't it easy to guess?

However, the old lady was still praised with joy and said, "Well, whose grandmother is so smart?" Oh! It's Su Bao's family!

Su Bao: "Hmm! Su Bao's wow!

Gu Xiaoba: "..."

The corner of Ji Chang's mouth, who was floating on the side, twitched.

And if it really is... Not a family, not entering a house!

**
The other end.

A shopping mall, a luxury store.

Marin Kami held the counting list in her hand, a little distracted.

It's been two days, why hasn't the captain of the Su family called her yet?

She pasted that peach blossom talisman, and she saw the peach blossom talisman hide with her own eyes, and she couldn't go wrong.

Is he busy?

Marin Kami stretched her neck, not knowing how many times she looked outside - she was worried that the gentle and elegant captain of the Su family came directly to the store to find her, and she couldn't find it at the first time...

At this time, a clerk shouted: "Manager Kamigrain, someone is looking for it!"

Kami's eyes lit up, and he immediately sorted out his clothes and said softly: "Well, here it is..."