Chapter 1221-1230

Chapter 1221: Into the Boiling Hell

Su Bao ignored the angry roar of the King of Equality, and calmly announced: The

King of Equality immediately looked at the others.

King Bian Cheng was the first to speak: "Yuan Zhiru ignored the rules, smuggled into the world as the king of Hades, and chased and killed the little king of Yama who was still a mortal at the time for personal gain, which was originally against the rules of the netherworld, and this king agreed with the decision of the king of Yama."
King
Chu Jiang waved his hand: "This king has no opinion!" When you were a traitor, you should know the consequences now! King

Ping looked at Emperor Song again.

Even if the little thing becomes the king of Yama, she has no way to act arbitrarily!

King Bian Cheng agreed with King Yama's opinion, he was not surprised, King Chu Jiang actually supported King Yama, and he could barely understand.

But Emperor Song shouldn't, the king of the official listens to Emperor Song, as long as the two of them oppose it, he still has a place to maneuver...

But I heard Emperor Song say: "This king has no opinion.
The king
of the officials: "What should I do if I pull it down, no opinion!" The King of Equality

was devastated!

"No, how did this king become a traitor!" The King of Equality's eyes were red: "How is this traitor defined?" Is it a traitor to pursue a high position? The rebellion of the same camp is called a traitor, this king is divinerable!

Su Bao didn't speak, just quietly waited for the following Hades to make a statement.

The official Wang said quickly: "How can you do it?" Everyone is a colleague, and you suddenly stabbed you in the back, isn't this called a traitor?

King Chu Jiang said: "That's it, don't explain, just because you went to the world to declare your personal vendetta privately when you were still the king of Hades, you can't sit in this position." The

King of Equality is vomiting blood.

What vomited even more blood was the mending knife of King Bian Cheng: "Yuan Zhiru, you have to say that you are pursuing the top position... May I ask you the strength of a ghost king, with what do you use to pursue the top position? Did you go up and get beaten? King

of Equality: "..."

He sat on his knees on the floor and stared blankly at King Yama above.

Maybe it's really been 'hungry' for too long... He was imprisoned for three or four years.

The original ambition disappeared invisibly, and the Hades Hall wore out his enthusiasm, and now looking back, he suddenly didn't understand what he was doing this for.

I was too conceited, thinking that I could easily get rid of King Yama without knowing it, and then replace her.

The result?

He was out.

"I admit it!" Yuan Zhiru lost the title of King of Equality, although he was very unwilling, but what could he do.

The current Su Bao is not within his reach at all, let alone killing her, he can't even see what realm she is in now.

But the master and the ghost general are all in the Hades realm, what is he?

Su Bao said: "That's good, deprive Yuan Zhiru of the throne of the equal king, and you will no longer be the equal king in the future... Now let's do the math, what territory should you go to? "Yuan Zhiru raised his head violently: "What!?" Forget

about dividing him as a lonely ghost, and now I want him to go to hell!?

Su Bao sneered: "Shouldn't it be liquidated?"

"Those who disobey their superiors, those who instigate lawsuits, those who injure the limbs, those who commit adultery and murder, those who envy the good and the virtuous... You don't have any of them.

Yuan Zhiru was speechless.

King Bian Cheng nodded: "What King Yama said is right. This king thinks that Yuan Zhiru should go through the eighteenth layer of hell, and he should go to the boiling hell first... What do you think?

Su Bao coughed, just took a sip of water, and almost choked.

Oh my mother, Uncle Bian Chengwang really understands her too well!

Add chicken thighs tonight!!

Unexpectedly, King Chu Jiang strongly objected: "No! This king thinks it's inappropriate!

Yuan Zhiru suddenly seemed to see hope: "That's right..."

Su Bao was surprised: "King Chujiang, then what is your opinion?"
King
Chu Jiang sneered coldly: "Why did you go into the boiling hell?" It's not appropriate, right? The two of them, especially the King of Equality, have been 'hungry' for so long... Wouldn't going to boiling hell be a cheat to eat and drink and be full? Can't be cheap about them.

Su Bao: "..."

King Bian Cheng: "..."

Emperor Song: "..."

The King of Officials: "..."

Yuan Zhiru almost flipped the table... Oh, he doesn't have a table to lift.

"King Chu Jiang, you declare a personal vendetta!" He said angrily.

Su Bao immediately pulled the rack: "Okay, okay, King Chujiang, it's really wrong to announce personal vendettas!" The King of Equality

snorted, but listened to Su Bao then say...

"Let's not declare a personal vendetta, then let you go to boiling hell first~" "

That's it!"

"Yuan Zhiru, are you satisfied?"

Yuan Zhiru: "..."

"......"

"...... ¥%#%......!! He's

satisfied! Did he mean that?

Ahhh Why did things get to this point!!

He wants to be the head of the Ten Palaces, he was originally also a powerful and domineering Hades, how could he become like this...

At this moment, Yuan Zhiru regretted it very much, why did he run to the world so impatiently, and he was given a few fluttering hints by the King of Reincarnation... Thinking back to him, he was cannon fodder, and now I realize that he is really stupid!

Su Bao raised his hand, and his fingers moved!

personally put handcuffs and shackles on Yuan Zhiru to suppress him.

Yuan Zhiru was dragged down to the hell of boiling in regret, anger, and unwillingness...

The city king on one side looked at it in a cold sweat.

It's his turn!

Sure enough, he found that Su Bao's eyes fell on him...

Three and a Half Years Old is Pampered by Eight UnclesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara