Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151: The Emperor of the World

Su Jinyu knocked on the door again, and there was a voice from inside who said impatiently: "Wait a minute!"

Su Jinyu raised her eyebrows in surprise, yo he, actually answered her?

It turned out that Su Jinyu had crossed over.

The original owner is called Su Xiaoyu, and her parents have died a few years ago due to too hard work, leaving 40 buildings for her as an inheritance.

These 40 buildings as Su Xiaoyu's sustenance for her parents, she has been very attentive to take care of, sometimes she also cleans by herself, and she will personally repair the doors and windows when she is free.

However, not long ago, Su Xiaoyu stayed up late to get some money and calculate the rent... Too tired, sudden death.

So she crossed over.

Su Jinyu looked at the 404 words in a daze.

She felt that her soul seemed to be incomplete, and when she wore it into this body, she clearly remembered a very important thing...

But she couldn't remember anything.

"Forget it, collect rent and collect rent." She took the lollipop and twirled it in her mouth a few times.

Since you occupy people's bodies, you have to be dedicated.

These 40 buildings, no matter what, must be well maintained by others.

At this time, the door of 404 creaked open.

Shang Qingbei had a scruffy beard and a very serious dark circle, holding his mobile phone and saying angrily: "How many in total?"

Su Jinyu narrowed his eyes and looked at his broken left index finger without a trace, which was still bandaged with gauze.

This is...... Chopped your fingers for money?

Su Jinyu retracted his gaze and sneered:

"What, have money? The waist pole is hard? Obviously you owe me six months of rent, and now you are impatient? Shang

Qingbei is a little strange, usually his landlord is not like this, but a rotten good person.

He owed her several months in rent, and if he really couldn't avoid it, she wouldn't pursue her intercession.

I'm a little afraid to make him look like I'm going to get annoyed.

But now talking to him is very tough.

Shang Qingbei raised his chin and said loudly, "Isn't it six months' rent?" You just look down on people and think I can't afford it? I tell you, don't bully the poor boy!

Su Jinyu took the pen and tapped on the notebook: "Okay, Shang Qingbei boy, please hand over your rent - a total of 3268 yuan."

Shang Qingbei was stunned.

3268?

Such a coincidence?

The daily return he just looked at also happened to be 3268...

This income is the income shown after tax deduction, showing how much to put forward, Shang Qingbei muttered, very heartache to withdraw the 3268 yuan.

Then transfer it to Su Jinyu.

Su Jinyu wrote a receipt and handed it to him: "Can you be old iron, where have you been rich recently?"

Shang Qingbei snorted, of course, he would not tell others about finding the traffic password.

"You care where I get rich, when I make more money, I will immediately move out of your place!"

404 was dark and unventilated, and the single room was very small, and he had had enough of it a long time ago.

Su Jinyu closed the book and grinned: "Then I congratulate you in advance on moving to a new home - in other words, I still have two bedrooms and a living room left in my other elevator room, luxuriously decorated, and move in with your bags, do you want to consider it?"

Shang Qingbei: "..."

He just closed the door.

"Bah, Lao Tzu has money to find a high-end community to rent a house, who wants to live in this urban village!" He said to himself.

Then I was impatient to cut the video.

Su Jinyu threw the pen and book into his oversized red, yellow and blue nylon plastic bag and stretched out.

"Done!"

The rent confiscated by the original owner, she has collected it in the past few days, and the last nail household is also extremely smooth.

The original owner should be able to rest assured!

Su Jinyu walked down with slippers, there was a banyan tree downstairs, and several grandpas and aunts were chatting there with their grandchildren.

"Hey, Xiaoyu, did you receive the rent for 404?" An aunt asked.

Su Jinyu smiled: "I received it, and I gave it all six months."

Several grandpas and aunts were surprised: "Yo, this is the sun hitting the west and coming out?"

Su Jinyu chuckled, "It's just luck."

She chewed up the little lollipop left in her mouth and threw the stick of the lollipop -
the
stick fell into the trash on point.

She was a little thirsty after eating this lollipop, and after turning out of the alley, she bought a bottle of Wangzai milk at a small store.

The lady saw that it was her and asked, "Have you finished collecting the rent?"

Su Jinyu: "Hmm... Finished collecting. "

Magnetism... She tore open the can pull ring of Wangzai milk and turned to look at it as she drank the milk.

When she saw the words behind, she almost choked on milk.

The proprietress hurriedly said: "What's the matter, shouldn't it be another bottle?!"

Su Jinyu: "It's not..."

The hostess breathed a sigh of relief: "You said that the drink you bought here in the past few days, every time you open it, it is another bottle." I suspect you're open.

Su Jinyu coughed, looked at her innocently, and handed the pull ring to the boss lady.

She said, "It's another box." The

hostess: "..."

She picked up the ring of the can in disbelief and looked closely, and sure enough, she saw another box written on the back.

"......"

"......"

Su Jinyu contentedly carried a carton of Wangzai milk and walked to a parking lot outside the urban village.

She does not live here, but in a nearby neighborhood.

There is the house left by the original owner's parents, and Su Jinyu is planning to move out these days, after all, it is someone else's house...

Although she is now Su Xiaoyu, it is a little awkward to live.

However, she will not sell that property, and will help the original owner take care of it.

Su Jinyu put Wangzai milk under the passenger seat and drove out of the road outside.

At this moment, a large truck honked its horn and rushed uncontrollably.

Because the brakes braked too sharply, the body was sideways.

Before Su Jinyu could react, the truck was close to her door and rushed over dangerously.

With a series of bangs, the big truck pushed several small cars out, and then braked the car five hundred meters away...

Su Jinyu quickly stopped and poked his head out: "... Lean, it's scary!

Passers-by were stunned.

This man's life is good!

You can actually escape with your life under a big truck that is out of control!

"Mom, I just thought she was going to be knocked off and half her life if she didn't die... I didn't expect it to stick to the past! Not

even a piece of the car paint was lost!

"What kind of human emperor is this..."

Passers-by kept marveling and ran to the front to see the scene of the crash.

Su Jinyu also took a look, several cars were hit miserably, fortunately there were no casualties.

"Good luck, good luck..." she muttered in her heart and quickly drove away.

Back downstairs in the community, the lady of the lottery shop stretched her neck and saw Su Jinyu, and quickly chased him out.

She lowered her voice, looked left and right, and asked, "Hey, Xiaoyu!" You look at the lottery ticket you bought last night, did you win the lottery! Five Million Jackpot! I remember the string of numbers you chosen..."

Su Jinyu pulled out in his pocket, while saying: "Can't it, how can five million be so easy to win, I chose yesterday's date at random..."

The proprietress saw it, patted her thigh and said excitedly: "It is!" It's yesterday's date! 20220516211901!

"2022, 05, 16th, 21:19! Blue balls you casually painted a 01!

"Five million! My mother, Xiaoyu, you you you you... You got rich!!

Su Jinyu: "..."

She stared at the lottery ticket and froze.

Wow, is this all right?