Chapter 861-870

Chapter 861 - Summoning Souls to Si Yiran

Su Bao took the Yan King Hall as a vacuum cleaner, and everywhere he passed, all the mist was sucked into the Yan King Hall.

Su Bao followed the trajectory left by Si Yiran and kept chasing forward...

Of course, it was Ji Chang who carried her and flew by at a gallop.

Since you can fix one direction, you are not afraid of getting lost in the wall again, as long as you keep walking in this direction, you will always come to the end.

It's just that Ji Chang never dreamed that he found his way under the abyss, and it turned out to be the trajectory left by Si Yiran.

He is very strange, Si Yiran is a child, even though it may be special, but even he is lost in the abyss... The walking dead's Si Yi can actually keep moving forward?

Soon Ji Chang figured it out again: because Si Yiran's soul had come out, a soulless body without any thoughts, but was not confused by the abyss.

"So that's it..." Ji Chang suddenly cheered.

It turned out that as long as you maintain the realm of empty without desire and without any superfluous thoughts, you will not be confused by the abyss.

However, as long as the soul is there, the mind will not be broken, and the ghost is the same... That's why it's so hard to stay safe in the abyss.

Thinking about this layer, Ji Chang suddenly found that the abyss in front of him did not seem to be as chaotic and unclear as before!

He vaguely felt the direction on his own?!

At this time, Su Bao's surprised voice sounded: "Master, is it the same brother in front?!" The

strange fog in front has been absorbed by the Yan King Hall, and a small figure can be seen from afar, like a puppeteer, taking a step by step, but constantly moving forward...

Indeed, it is the same for Si!

"It's him." The pace of the season has sped up a bit.

It's easy to find the shell, and you can use the spirit to see if you can call him back.

Suddenly, a black shadow flew over their heads at a rapid speed!

The upper mist was still there, and after the Yan King Hall sucked away the nearby mist, the upper mist slowly lowered and sank.

So the black shadow was so blurry that it was impossible to see what it was.

"Shh

Su Bao's cold hair exploded, this cry was too strange, like a woman's cry, and like a child's cry.

I don't know what is going on with its voice, the cry that comes out is a little strange, and it sounds very penetrating.

"Who is it?!" Su Bao looked up.

Ji Chang pressed her head: "Don't look, don't pay attention!" Everything

in the abyss was weird, including the huge mouth when they had just fallen.

It was like a monster that escaped from hell, but then never saw it again.

Su Bao followed and whispered: "Yes, don't pay attention to it..."

Let's get Brother Yiran back first.

Ji Chang took Su Bao with him and soon flew behind Si Yiran.

After confirming that Si Yiran was the real Si Ye and not something else, Ji Changcai raised his hand, clamped him in the crook of his arm, and continued to fly forward!

Su Bao: Well, my brother was caught in a creaky nest by Master!

(Si Yiran: "...")

Overhead, the thing was still following, crying and laughing all the way, staring at them all the time.

Su Bao collected the mist with the Yan King Hall while asking, "Master, shall we stop and beat it?"

Listening to its strange voice of crying and laughing, Su Bao felt as if he was standing in the middle of a grave.

It's cold, and I feel inexplicably irritable.

Ji Chang said in a deep voice: "Don't worry, it's almost the end."

Su Bao snorted, and was about to ask Master how he knew that it was almost the end, but he saw a huge dark 'sky curtain' in front of him—the cliff of the abyss!

When they fell, they were swept by the fierce wind, and did not fall around the original cliff, but in an unknown place.

Now that they saw the cliff again, Su Bao and Master were very happy.

"Just find the cliff!"

The bottom of the abyss is too big to know how much is hidden, but the cliff wall can be attached.

Ji Chang quickly found a pit on the cliff wall that was about two meters deep and about one meter wide, and he shoved Su Bao and Si Yiran into it, blocking them in front of the empty entrance.

"A husband is in charge, and there is no way to open it."

Ji Chang had no restraints on his body, and he re-sacrificed the long yarn, and the knife edge was across the hole entrance, facing outward with all his strength!

There are no scruples behind him, no longer surrounded from all sides.

If that thing were to attack them, it would have to pass under his nose!

"Su Bao, summon the soul to Si Yiran, and leave the rest to Master!" Ji Chang's face was cold, staring at the void outside.

Su Bao nodded: "Good!"
As soon as
the words fell, a round thing rushed from above!

"Cluck..."

It let out an eerie laugh, and its eye socket was torn open for some reason, exposing half of its eyeball.

The lip is missing to one side, its teeth can be seen, and a reddish meat paste around the mouth...

"Heads again?!" Su Bao was stunned.

Ji Changchangyu slashed down, and saw the dark light like lightning, the momentum was huge, and the sense of déjà vu that split the heaven and earth!

The thing was chopped and flew out, and soon it was hidden in the mist, making a loud cry.

Ji Chang's face was full of vigilance and said: "It's not a human head, its body is a huge mist under this abyss." Those

ghost walls and mist are all its body.

"All obsessions are gathered on this head." Ji Chang crossed the long prick and blocked the entire cave entrance to ensure Su Bao's safety.

Su Bao fixed Si Yiran, who was still walking when he put it down, while drawing a void talisman, and interjected: "So... Is this a big boss in the abyss?

Unexpectedly, Ji Chang shook his head: "It's not... The big boss of the abyss is still far away.

Su Bao understood, this is not a big boss, is it because she stole the other party's tower (weird fog), the other party is angry?

But she doesn't care if it's angry or not, next time she dares!

When she can collect all the mist under the abyss, the big boss will only be beaten!

Hum!

Su Bao pasted a talisman on Si Yiran's forehead.

At this time, she had time to look at Si Yiran's face, and as a result, this look scared her little hands...