Chapter 1231-1240

Chapter 1231: Speed Two Hundred and Two, Not to Mention One Hundred and Eighteen!

Mu Guifan felt that the flower ghost should be killed!

What have they made people like?

"It's okay to play with the ghosts." Mu Guifan was full of black lines, paused and added: "Don't play with her!"

Su Jinyu shook her head again and again: "That's not good, she is good-looking and speaks well..."

As he spoke, he moved, ready to float upwards, and then hurried away.

However, Mu Guifan held her hand and didn't let it go.

Su Jinyu turned around: "?

Mu Guifan had a narrow smile in his eyes: "I don't seem to have answered your question yet."

Su Jinyu remembered her sentence just now, 'Where is the kiss', backrest, can this be answered?

"No... No more! Su Jinyu hurriedly said, "I'll just joke with you."

Mu Guifan smiled undiminishedly: "I took it seriously."

"Let me think about it..."

"Where's the kiss?"

Su Jinyu: "..."

Ah don't, big brother, you're big brother!

The first thought that came to Su Jinyu's mind was what were the side effects of Yunlang cream.

Combined with Mu Guifan's current words, this can't be blamed for her unclean brain, she really read too many novels.

In general, in this case, something must happen to the male and female protagonists.

Su Jinyu thought of something "after one night", what "ambiguous breathing sound came from the dim hotel room..."

And she was terrified.

Play big!

Between the lightning and the fire, Su Jinyu instantly made a countermeasure.

Preemptive!

She quickly kissed Mu Guifan on the face, and said like a baby: "Okay, okay, you hurry up and cultivate, obediently!" After saying that,

I wanted to slip away.

Mu Guifan still didn't let go, and suddenly felt dissatisfied.

His Adam's apple rolled up and down unconsciously, his eyes were covered with a layer of obscure and unclear meaning, and his gaze fell on Su Jinyu's red lips.

Su Jinyu: "..."

Oops, it's the feeling of heartbeat.

There is a villain in my heart who shouts: Give it to you!

Another villain slapped the villain: Face!

Su Jinyu came back to his senses suddenly, didn't do anything, and struck preemptively again...

Quickly pressed on Mu Guifan's lips.

"That's it!" Su Jinyu panicked: "Don't go too far!" After

saying that, he fled in embarrassment.

This time, Mu Guifan didn't hold her hand again.

just looked at her embarrassed fleeing figure, and laughed helplessly.

The long, slender fingers pressed against his lips and rubbed slightly, and a barely audible sigh rang out in the precept hall.

Su Jinyu ran away, escaping at a speed of one hundred and eighteen.

The flower ghost was guarding the intersection and immediately grabbed her: "How is it!" No on the highway! How much speed! "Su Jinyu pressed his chest and was shocked: "It's on!" Speed two hundred and two! Not to mention one hundred and eighteen!

The flower ghost was surprised: "So fast?

Su Jinyu couldn't tell which she meant for a while.

Is it the speed of the car or is someone too fast...

Then I saw the flower ghost looking at her suspiciously: "I'll tell you the speed... You told me that you couldn't be the speed you ran out, right?

Su Jinyu: "Huh? How else! Flower

ghost: "..."

She hated that iron could not be made of steel, and poked Su Jinyu's head: "The mud can't support the wall!"

Su Jinyu: "Ah, yes, yes, yes, you can afford it, you can help it." Flowerheart

: "...?" Sister

, it's too much, and her words are so connotative, how can she be embarrassed?

**
Su Bao didn't know what was happening in the underworld, and after eating, he chatted with his brothers and sisters in the room before going to bed.

Xiao Xunxun was hugged by Su Hewen and gnawed his fist fragrantly.

Su Hewen had some obsessive-compulsive disorder, saw that his hands were full of saliva, and forcibly pulled his little hands away.

Xiao Xunxun snorted and continued to gnaw.

"Brother, this is for you!" Su Bao took out a Qiankun bag and said, "This is a Qiankun bag, which can put things hundreds or thousands of times larger than it into it."

Su Bao didn't see the broken bag hanging from his brother's waist this time, it is estimated that he is more mature and does not show off anymore.

The small bag is like a sachet bag, the patterns on it are simple and complex, and the workmanship is very exquisite, which makes people love it just by looking at it.

Moreover, this is the Qiankun bag made by King Chu Jiang, King Chu Jiang is a boy, and the Qiankun bag made is also in line with the temperament of a boy.

Su Hewen took it very happily, and exclaimed while studying: "It turns out that this is the real Qiankun bag!" His

little imps can change their homes from their torn burlap bags today.

Su Zixi pursed his lips and was silent, he wanted to, but he didn't say it!

Su He asked him: "Hehe, are you envious?" Every time my sister has something good, give it to me first!

Su Zixi sneered: "Well, after all, respect the old and love the young, and when you are an elder brother, you naturally have to let your younger brother go."

Su Hewen's smile suddenly froze on his face.

Su Bao handed another Qiankun bag to Su Zixi: "Brother Zixi, this is yours!" I left you a dark green one!

Su Zixi likes to go green.

He took it pleasantly, although it was not the first one given to him, but the color was specially chosen by his sister!

The two of them couldn't put it down with the Qiankun bag.

Su He coughed, pretending to be very casual and asked, "Oh yes, sister, how big is this space, can you hold 20 ghosts?"

He secretly revealed: I caught 20 ghosts, praise me, praise me!