Chapter 951-960

Chapter 951 - Master Sister Yeqing?

Su Bao took Academician Lao to fly, and Academician Lao's heart bulged, which felt like going on a roller coaster when he was young, stimulating and excited.

When the wheelchair stopped, his heart was still pounding, and the whole person felt a lot better.

"Thank you, little friend!" Academician Lao happily patted Su Bao's hand.

At this time, Lao Deming also caught up, supporting his knees and panting: "How can you run so fast..."

Su Bao pointed to the remote control in his hand: "Just press this."

Lao Deming: "Uh..."

Sure enough, the wheelchair broke down, replaced it, it must be replaced!

Lao Deming immediately contacted the person to change the wheelchair.

Academician Lao frowned and pouted: "No need to change, I think it's good."

Lao Deming disagreed, and just really frightened him.

With such a fast wheelchair, what if something happens in the future?

Su Bao opened his mouth and touched his nose silently.

Su Yi looked deeply at her weak little appearance, and couldn't help but chuckle.

Not long after, a new wheelchair arrived, along with a woman in her early twenties.

"Teacher!" When she saw Academician Lao, she quickly came over and shouted.

It turned out that this was a proud protégé of Academician Lao, named Yeqing, who was already an internationally renowned impressionist painter at a young age.

Academician Lao hadn't seen her for a long time, and when he saw her, he was relieved to say, "Xiaoqing, come, this is your little junior sister, Su Bao." Of

course, Yeqing knew Su Bao, and three years ago, the teacher accepted the little miss of the Su family as a closed disciple, which caused a sensation.

But then the teacher immediately went to treat the disease, and did not take Su Bao with him, so there were not many people in the circle who knew Su Bao.

Yeqing once went to find Su Yichen privately... In the name of the master sister, it is said that she carries Su Bao.

But was rejected by Su Yichen.

Yeqing has always been worried about this...

Therefore, when he saw Su Bao, he tried to make a gentle expression on his face and said: "It turned out to be Su Bao, and the master sister has never had a chance to see you, but the master sister will take you in the future."

Su Bao felt uncomfortable somewhere.

But Yeqing's words can't be faulted, and everyone will definitely not think there is any problem.

Academician Lao said, "Su Bao, this is my first disciple, very talented, it is your master sister, called Yeqing." " Last

name night? I don't know why Su Bao inexplicably thought of Ye Yuxin.

The little guy said politely and unfamiliarly: "Aunt Ye is good." The

corners of Yeqing's mouth suddenly stiffened slightly, calling the aunt so ugly.

Other children call her sister.

Bu Yeqing also thought that Su Bao was afraid of life, smiled and didn't say anything, just asked: "Teacher, you won't go out this time when you come back, right?"

"This is Dr. Sue? My teacher will trouble you in the future..."

Yeqing was sometimes gentle, sometimes a little playful, and his eyes looked at Su Yishen softly.

Su Yishen said lightly: "It's not a trouble, it should be."

He looked at his watch and said, "Academician Lao, let's go first, my eldest brother estimates that it will be a little later."

Academician Lao nodded.

Hearing this, Ye Qing's eyes instantly floated with a few imperceptible lights.

Su Yichen also comes!

She really got it right!

Just overheard Lau Deming saying that she wanted to change to a new wheelchair, just when she came to take a look.

It's all providence!

Yeqing, as an internationally renowned painter, a talented woman praised by everyone in China, and her achievements in related industries.

She herself is beautiful and her family is good.

Some people once joked that no one could match her, and only President Su of the Su Group could match her.

The speaker had no intention of listening to it, Yeqing had paid attention to Su Yichen for a long time, and she had guarded her body like jade for Su Yichen for three years...

Yeqing followed into the box.

In the small talk from time to time, she always looked at the door of the box intentionally or unintentionally, and her heart was happy, waiting for Su Yichen to appear.

Su Bao felt even more strange, she felt that Yeqing had an indescribable diaphragm, but the other party was her master sister, and she felt that she could not speculate on others with malice.

After thinking about it, Su Bao called the flower heart ghost over and quietly asked: "Sister flower heart, do you know what is wrong with this person?" The

flower heart ghost only glanced at it and cut it.

"Xiao Shao..."

As a result, he was glared at by Ji Chang.

The flower heart ghost's mouth turned extremely fast: "The fire donkey's hooves are delicious!" Is there this dish today?

Su Bao was speechless: "Sister Huaxin, when did you become so gluttonous?" Huaxin

smiled, and then got back to business: "It's nothing, this woman, it's spring at a glance... Heart! Fang's heart is rippling, it is estimated that he is waiting for your uncle.

Su Bao looked confused: "What are you waiting for my uncle for?" Huaxin

Ghost sneered, hugged his arm and said, "I guess I saw your uncle!"

Su Bao finally understood that something was wrong.

But the uncle already has an aunt.

Isn't she afraid of being forked out by her aunt?

Just thinking about it, I saw a slender and tall figure appear outside the door, Su Yichen was wearing a haute couture white shirt, and his trousers were cut just right, outlining his slender and good-looking long legs.

Yeqing's eyes lit up, and he stood up first, and said with a smile: "Mr. Su, meet again." "