Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101: Arrogant Face

Su Bao obediently hugged Old Master Su's arm and asked quietly, "Grandpa, don't you want Su Bao to go?"
Old man
Su pursed his lips.

When the little milk ball becomes quiet and sensible, it is always distressing.

He sighed and said, "Yes, grandpa can't bear it. It's

like a petite flower that I protect with my heart, and I don't want others to see it.

But recall that Jinyu was also protected by them in the past, and in the end, he died regretfully without seeing the wonderfulness of the world.

He wanted to bring all the prosperity of the world to the little milk group, so that she could see the wider world...

Su Bao leaned on Old Master Su, thought for a while, and asked, "Grandpa, what does the God of War mean?"
Old man
Su said, "It is a heroic figure who fights very well, and they defend our country like a guardian saint." We can now live in a peaceful country because of the blood and sacrifice of patron saints like them.

Although the first glance at seeing Mu Gui fan made people think that he was not a good person, it could not be denied that Mu Gui fan was indeed respectable, and no matter how old man Su would hide this from Su Bao.

Su Bao asked, "What does that mean a very good person?"
Old man
Su looked down at her and smiled: "At least it's not bad." Promised

to go to the Mu family, why don't they want to see what Mu Gui fan can do.

If he merged with the Mu family, or returned to the Mu family, recognized his ancestors and returned to the sect, then it would be impossible for their Su family to let Su Bao pass.

The style of the Mu family, even if you go to live for half a day.

Su Bao was thinking about another question, war?

She asked suspiciously, "Then we won't fight now!" Only

on TV do you see wars, it's all movies.

Old man Su patted Su Bao's shoulder kindly: "War in peacetime is not a war that ordinary people can see. Peace

has always been fought.

What kind of quiet years are good, but someone blocked the artillery fire behind the back.

Su Bao seems to understand whether he understands or not, but if he says so, this God of War father seems to be not bad.

She wanted to meet that God of War dad.

I wanted to see if he was tall and tall like in his dream, and he banged into the door frame when he entered.

Will he be like someone else's father, riding a big horse around her neck?

A dad who defends the people should be a good dad, right? And not like her original father...

** The
housekeeper of the Mu family returned to the Mu family, and Old Mrs. Mu happened to be in the living room on the first floor, and asked smoothly: "How is it, isn't the Su family very happy?" Those

who can let their Mu family butler personally deliver invitations, except for those who are related to politics, few others have this treatment.

The Su family counts one.

The housekeeper of the Mu family lowered his hand and said respectfully: "Old lady, the invitation has been sent." However, the old man of the Su family didn't seem to be very happy and threw me out directly.

He paused and said, "Maybe we didn't see that little girl the day before yesterday, they remembered it!" The Su family has always spoiled that little Qianjin.
Old Mrs.
Mu frowned, very unhappy.

The Su family is really narrow-minded, she also heard before that the little girl is going to school to play, and Su Yichen really let her follow to class.

Then I don't know how a teacher offended the little girl, and the teacher was expelled and revoked as a teacher.

"Sooner or later it will be spoiled." Old Mrs. Mu snorted coldly: "With such an arrogant nature, our Mu family will never recognize her."

Her fourth grandson is indeed more amorous and has also been to Nancheng to play.

But even if Su Bao was really the seed of her fourth grandson, she didn't want to recognize such a child.

To admit it, it is necessary to wait for her grandson to get married and start a family, and give birth to the eldest son and eldest daughter, that Su Bao is qualified to come in.

"Go down! Plan the yard again, separating several areas..."

"Remember, when the time comes, all the officials and masters will be brought into the house, and the celebrities in the business district will be in the courtyard, as for the Su family, let them be in the outermost periphery."

Old Mrs. Mu is now bullish, feeling that she is a big family in her own right, and her grandson is still the God of War of the Dragon Kingdom, and no family can compare with her Mu family.

So even the Su family didn't put it in their eyes.

**
Days pass in the blink of an eye.

On this day, it was the birthday banquet of the old lady of the Mu family!

Su Yichen took Su Bao and set off.

Su Bao wore a simple white dress with a fluffy hem, like a cute little flower.

As soon as he got out of the car, he saw Wen Ruyun and Si Yiran waiting at the door.

Su Yichen bowed his head and asked, "Mr. Si didn't come?"

Wen Ruyun said, "He has an urgent mission and is not in the country."
After
speaking, he looked at Su Bao and said with a smile: "This Mu family, life is higher than the sky, and the eyes are on the brain, so I said wait for you." The

Si family is from the orthodox military department, and whoever does not know the Mu family in all of Kyoto can look at the system background.

Su Yichen's voice was faint, and he politely refused: "Actually, no."

Wen Ruyun waved his hand: "You don't care, but Su Bao is different!" We're delicate little girls, right?

She touched Su Bao's pigtail fondly.

Su Bao shook his head: "No, Auntie, I'm not delicate!" She

can break railings with her bare hands.

You can also wield a sledgehammer.

Give her a lever and she feels like she can still lift the earth.

Wen Ruyun looked at the little milk ball, her cute little face was serious and serious, and she looked serious.

"Haha, wait and wait, let's go in together!"

Su Yichen nodded and led Su Bao inside.

Si Yiran was silent.

Long time no see.

Does this little ball remember him?