Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141: Kick Out

Uncle Nie walked to Su Yichen's side and whispered something.

Su Yichen suddenly looked at Lin Xueying, her face cold.

At this time, Lin Xueying was still repenting.

"Two children were in front of me that day, but I couldn't stop them in the first place..."

"Blame me! Later, when I saw those words scolding Su Bao on the Internet, I blamed myself and broke my heart.

Lin Xueying said, and her eyes were red first.

But suddenly heard Su Yichen's cold voice sound: "Uncle Nie, send off the guest."
Lin Xueying, who
was moved by herself, was stunned and stunned.

What the? Send-off, drop-off?

No, she blamed herself so much, seemed so kind, they saw such a pitiful her, should not comfort her: well, don't cry, it's not your fault...

How could it be that she was suddenly driven away.

Uncle Nie made a gesture of invitation: "Please!"

Lin Xueying stood up uneasily, Chu Chu looked at Su Yichen pitifully, biting her red lips and said, "Mr. Su, did I say something wrong?"

Sure enough, as soon as they mentioned that she didn't look favorably on Su Bao, they became angry.

So they just blamed her.

They were the ones who fired her principal.

Old Mrs. Su was expressionless: "You didn't say anything wrong, we were wrong, we shouldn't let you in."

Before Lin Xueying could figure out what was going on, she was forcibly taken away by Uncle Nie.

Su Bao looked at his uncle and then at his grandmother.

What happened?

She just listened to Master say Mary Sue, and Teacher Cherry left?

She hasn't caught that flower ghost yet!

Ji Chang said, "Next time!" Don't be here, obscure. The

little one blinked, and instinctively waved his hand politely: "Goodbye Cherry teacher..."

Mu Guifan carried Su Bao, easily lifted her to his shoulder, and said, "Go, Dad took you back to the room." Su

Bao suddenly became taller, shocked "ah", immediately felt funny, laughed.

This is her first time riding a big horse!

So high, so high!

I feel that I can take off the chandelier on the roof as soon as I reach out, and if I am outside, can I reach the moon mother-in-law?

Su Bao said excitedly: "Dad, higher, higher!"

Mu Guifan shook his shoulders, Su Bao whispered, and he was even happier.

Old Mrs. Su was terrified: "Be careful, don't fall down!"

Mu Guifan said: "It's okay, it's okay for me to run with the plane, what is it to carry her?" Can't fall off. Old

Mrs. Su: "..."

I saw Su Bao excitedly said: "Dad, I can pick up the stars!"

"One for grandma, one for grandfather, one for uncle, second uncle, fifth uncle, uncle ... And brothers and sisters..."

"Then give one to Daddy, one to Little Five, one to Grandpa Turtle..."

I still counted everyone in the family, and the birds and turtles did not fall.

Mu Guifan hooked his lips, grabbed her two small hands, and raised her hands.

The father and daughter were like children, laughing and going upstairs, only listening to the smack...

Su Bao covered his head: "Wow, wow, I also hit the door frame!"

Mu Guifan: "How come?" I'm already bending over..."

Su Bao: "It's almost bent, it's going to be lower!"

Mu Guifan: "Well, Dad's fault." Everyone

in the Su family is angry and funny, it's really an unreliable dad, pit baby!

Old Mrs. Su cursed while going to get the medical kit.

**
Lin Xueying looked at the closed iron door in front of her, tears welled up in her eyes, and choked: "What did people do wrong!"

She came to apologize sincerely.

Why didn't the Su family listen to her explanation...

Lin Xueying only felt aggrieved and embarrassed, but more sad.

Sad, none of the five men believed her.

She couldn't help but have a scene in her mind: in the princess's castle, five men who loved the princess deeply misunderstood the princess because of some things, and they all left the castle angrily... The princess cried sadly, it rained cherry blossoms in the sky, and the princess slipped and fell to the ground when she ran out...

The cherry blossom petals fell one after another, landing on her eyelashes like butterfly wings, and the five knights hurriedly ran back, but the princess refused to open her eyes again, and they regretted it very much...

Woo, so abuse, Lin Xueying cried even harder, crying all the way to the house.

Zhou Xiao was anxiously waiting, and when he saw her crying back, he quickly held her in his arms.

"What's wrong? I can't get through to you!

Lin Xueying threw herself in his arms and cried breathlessly: "Brother Zhou Xiao... Was it really my mistake? But why, I really didn't mean to..."

"Why did the principal expel me like this, why did the Su family refuse to forgive me..."

Lin Xueying cried bitterly.

Zhou Xiao said distressedly: "I don't blame you, it's not your fault, don't cry..."

Lin Xueying cried for a while, and suddenly saw her poignant appearance with pear blossoms and rain from the dressing mirror.

But Zhou Xiao, who was holding her, was an ordinary man.

I used to think he was sunny and handsome, the most handsome of several boyfriends.

But after seeing Su Yichen and Mu Guifan, Lin Xueying felt that he was no longer worthy of himself.

Lin Xueying, who suddenly felt tasteless, couldn't cry, and there was an indescribable discomfort in her heart, a good girl like her, when she cried, it should be someone like Su Yichen and Mu Guifan holding her.

Lin Xueying suddenly pushed Zhou Xiao away and ran out violently.

Zhou Xiao: "??? "

"Little cherry!" He hurriedly chased him out.

However, she was nowhere to be seen in the hallway.

Zhou Xiao hurriedly pressed the elevator and hurriedly entered the elevator to chase down.

After he left, the dark staircase walkway suddenly lit up, and a figure stood there faintly...

It was Lin Xueying.

She covered her mouth and murmured in pain: "I'm sorry, brother Zhou Xiao, we can't be together anymore, fate arranged for us to meet, but we couldn't walk together... Woo hoo. "

Heartbroken Lin Xueying... went to Yibin's house.

Yi Bin was surprised and delighted: "Little cherry, why are you here?"

Lin Xueying looked at Yibin with a 'haggard' look, and found that he was even more unworthy, and suddenly cried again.

But it was too late, and she decided to finish crying the night and leave tomorrow.

She and he are also doomed to no results... Whining!

**
Su Bao room.

Old Mrs. Su took a towel wrapped in ice and put it on Su Bao's forehead.

Mu Guifan stretched out his hand: "I'll come!" An

old man, who still works hard to take care of children so late, like what words ...

But he saw Old Lady Su glaring at him: "Don't talk!"

Mu Guifan touched his nose.

Su Bao obediently tilted her head, allowing Old Mrs. Su to give her ice, while saying weakly: "Grandma, in fact, Su Bao is fine!"
Old Mrs
. Su: "You shut up too!" Father

and daughter: "..."

Mu Guifan said: "Cough, Su Bao, Dad tells you a story, what do you want to hear?"

He reached out and took a few picture books on the table.

Su Bao immediately raised his hand: "Dad, I want to listen to the brain-dead Mary Sue story!"

"To be that kind of... An aunt grabbed the hands of two uncles and told the story of having the two of them be her child's father together.

Mu Guifan: "???
Old Mrs Su: "?????